Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 07:45 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
America LOVES Trump!!!

I bet the Goodwill store won't even accept old Nike shoes! I predict a marketing disaster for this pathetic Nike company!!!
Don't quit your day job.

I don't think you're going to make it as a psychic friend.

Old 09-06-2018, 07:47 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
How much do you want to bet, that in 2020, all the "embarrassed Liberals" who voted for the screeching Queen in polyester pants will quietly go to the Polls and vote for Trump?
Zero dollars because that's a losing bet.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:33 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
How much do you want to bet, that in 2020, all the "embarrassed Liberals" who voted for the screeching Queen in polyester pants will quietly go to the Polls and vote for Trump?
I’ll take that bet. Pony up boy, you’re about to lose bigly.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:47 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
America LOVES Trump!!!

I bet the Goodwill store won't even accept old Nike shoes! I predict a marketing disaster for this pathetic Nike company!!!
Short term small drop then ADD USA will forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump is doing a decent job despite the unprecedented attacks on him 24/7.

The Left is threatened by him. He is an outsider that dared to take on the DC establishment and he has not destroyed the country as they predicted but he is helping us to make positive strides toward a better America for all of us.

If things keep going like this Trump will be a shoo in for 2020.

But of course if the Dems should win big in 2018 there is no doubt that they will double down on the "IMPEACH 45!" rhetoric which will slow our progress and incite his base, further dividing the country.
Trump cabinet made of billionaires is not destroying any establishment. They are the establishment.

WAY too early to predict 2020. 2018 is not even in focus 2 months out.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:23 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,183,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You do have to show that the defamation presented was knowingly false.
"Actual malice" is the precise term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yet you did not give ANY reason why he's relevant beyond the events of 1974. This speaks for itself.
The fact that you can't figure out why Woodward always has been relevant says volumes.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:20 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So? National Enquirer has more readers every week than Woodward. Not one of you can say why he's relevant. That's quite telling.

We know. He doesn't like Trump. That's all you know.

Same reason that Democrats all of a sudden love a dead John McCain.
More people watch action movies than documentaries. Popularity is not the same thing as relevance.

Since you have rejected all arguments that he is relevant, why don't you tell us what, exactly, makes a journalist relevant in the first place?

Old 09-07-2018, 03:20 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
America LOVES Trump!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ni...ign-2018-09-07

Looks like your crystal ball needs fixing, there.

Oh, and this is interesting - from an actual analyst, my bolding:

Quote:
You can be darn sure that Nike has done its research and knows what will move its product and who this campaign will resonate with. They are the ones [Nike has] decided will be its future customers, so, if others are getting upset, [Nike has] planned for that, and it doesn’t care.
Nike looked at the market segment that would be likely to get mad over etheir endorsing Kapernick, and decided that they're not worth selling to. You know what happens when you're no longer an attractive market, fellas? Irrelevancy.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:27 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,491,775 times
I heard that Trump was going to be a permanent contestant on the reboot of Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? In 2021, he'll be back on a TV game show where he belongs!

Old 09-07-2018, 03:29 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
The left is watching the Fool make more of a fool of himself on a daily basis. Trump acts like a real clown. His rallies are getting old who cares what he says? He is lying most of the time anyway.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:31 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The more the left bashes the more the Presidents actions are gaining support!

Nike lost 4.2 billion after their announcement.

Bob Woodruff’s book has been disseminate in one hour to zero credibility.

Mainstream media’s live fest with McCains funeral and memorials has turned people off from what should have been normal. Even a magazine started to print the “The Meg” article which was not a positive.

The left has been holding a conference call to stir up the pot at ydays hearing for SCOTUS that his kids had to leave the room due to the lefts disgusting disturbance and Name calling in front of his parents and kids.

The left is losing it daily.

Meanwhile the economy is doing better, much better. 401k are growing, pay checks are higher and less people
On food stamps, less unemployment and in Forida re-employment tax rate has gone down a lot. Sales Tax is lowered for Commercial rentals which will also help companies

The left has almost thrown an entire building up in the air and see what will stick. The kitchen sink was once enough but we have a President that shows bullies how he will not take things like many others have been taking it in the past.

President Trump showed us who people really are which is shocking and eye opening. He probably knew that for years.

Thanks to President Trump we are more safe and now know who the enemy of the US is! Not Russia but the once who spy on innocent Americans, target Americans for taxes just because they are Republicans, try to silence Republicans online, etc.

But MAGA works! Thanks President Trump!
Don't feel bad for Nike, I heard on the radio today that 60% of their sales come from outside of the US, they will be fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies