Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If the Anonymous Op Ed Proves True, Should Trump Be Forced Out?
Yes, absolutely! 137 55.02%
Heck no! 112 44.98%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 10:38 AM

23,548 posts, read 12,525,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Well, if either one of them is sad about being married to the other, they’re concealing it well. Looks to me like they each think the other is the cat’s pajamas. And totally sexy.

Need I say that the Trumps don’t come across that way at all?
Well, that wasn't what I was getting at. The person I was responding to had quoted my post where I'd talked about how the msm was covering for obama but laying everything Trump out for all to see, no matter how trivial it is. If Trump had planned on marrying a black woman, but tossed her to the side because of politics and then married a white woman, for political reasons, the msm and the haters would have been all over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 10:53 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I saw something on it briefly this morning when I turned on the TV. It was either on CNN or MSNBC. That's all I got.
Huntsman is not a WH insider, even though he is a top official in the administration. He would be in Russia most of the time, not near the Oval Office.

Old 09-08-2018, 12:02 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Look. Somebody has to buy that used car with 200k miles on it. Somebody has to buy the Brooklyn bridge. Somebody has to pay 15 percent interest on that new car. Somebody has to buy that "extended" warranty . Suckers are born every minute. Donald Trump is a genius at motivating suckers. The problem for him is that he hires people who think HE is the sucker.
I can't rep you anymore my friend, but you are spot on here.

Old 09-08-2018, 01:04 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,421,908 times
Some people believe this OP-ED and Woodward's book validates Omara's claims in her book. It makes sense. I don't think all these people including Trump himself are liars, lost or making up this stuff about this known corrupt crook.

Old 09-08-2018, 01:06 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Huntsman is not a WH insider, even though he is a top official in the administration. He would be in Russia most of the time, not near the Oval Office.
There in lies the issue.

Old 09-08-2018, 01:07 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I can't rep you anymore my friend, but you are spot on here.
And then, he s Putins sucker.

Will the circle be unbroken....

Old 09-08-2018, 01:10 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert and public speaker, has had more experience with disgruntled employees in the last thirty years than anyone and says he's received hundreds of thousands of emails and letters to prove it. That's how he's able to come up with his brilliant cartoons.

I agree with his conclusion, based on analyzing the language and writing, that it's a young, beta male who probably made suggestions to Trump that Trump ignored so he's hurt and seeking revenge.

You need to start watching Scott's youtube Periscope videos because he has a mind for details and spots things most don't. You will ask yourself why you didn't see something so obvious and logical. Plus he's a cool guy!

Looks like he has a new video with further thoughts on the mole but this one below is the one I watched. The first half hour is about the WH mole, then he talks about Elon Musk, medicinal pot and other things which you don't have to watch unless you want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2LLI6cVyA&t=26s

Old 09-08-2018, 01:23 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Well, that wasn't what I was getting at. The person I was responding to had quoted my post where I'd talked about how the msm was covering for obama but laying everything Trump out for all to see, no matter how trivial it is. If Trump had planned on marrying a black woman, but tossed her to the side because of politics and then married a white woman, for political reasons, the msm and the haters would have been all over it.
Maybe.

But everyone knows about Trump’s marital life, because he makes sure we know, it’s not a question of the media either digging into it or covering it up. (I for one know way more than I’d like to know about it, and that’s been true since he was married to Ivana.) As nearly as I can tell, his prime consideration is how a woman looks on his arm, and I think that’s pretty sad.

I don’t know the details of Obama’s relationship with Jager, and neither do you. But it’s hardly unusual to fall in love with someone and then change your mind. I get that you’d like to think that it was politics, but there’s a world of infinite possibilities out there.

Old 09-08-2018, 01:45 PM

23,548 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Maybe.

But everyone knows about Trump’s marital life, because he makes sure we know, it’s not a question of the media either digging into it or covering it up. (I for one know way more than I’d like to know about it, and that’s been true since he was married to Ivana.) As nearly as I can tell, his prime consideration is how a woman looks on his arm, and I think that’s pretty sad.
As do I.
Quote:
I don’t know the details of Obama’s relationship with Jager, and neither do you.[ But it’s hardly unusual to fall in love with someone and then change your mind. I get that you’d like to think that it was politics, but there’s a world of infinite possibilities out there.
Well, both of them had openly discussed it (cnn didn't report it? figures). And yes, according to both of them it was politics.

Old 09-08-2018, 01:50 PM

37,175 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert and public speaker, has had more experience with disgruntled employees in the last thirty years than anyone and says he's received hundreds of thousands of emails and letters to prove it. That's how he's able to come up with his brilliant cartoons.

I agree with his conclusion, based on analyzing the language and writing, that it's a young, beta male who probably made suggestions to Trump that Trump ignored so he's hurt and seeking revenge.

You need to start watching Scott's youtube Periscope videos because he has a mind for details and spots things most don't. You will ask yourself why you didn't see something so obvious and logical. Plus he's a cool guy!

Looks like he has a new video with further thoughts on the mole but this one below is the one I watched. The first half hour is about the WH mole, then he talks about Elon Musk, medicinal pot and other things which you don't have to watch unless you want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2LLI6cVyA&t=26s
I'd reather read Breitbart than listen to Scott Adams talk about anything. Dilbert has become a Pariah in a lot of places online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies