Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If the Anonymous Op Ed Proves True, Should Trump Be Forced Out?
Yes, absolutely! 137 55.02%
Heck no! 112 44.98%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2018, 08:43 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times

Advertisements

Omarosa, Wolf, Woodward, NY Times and many others have already indicated the same but Trump supporters believe this is just a few unhappy employees. Alternate parallel universe.

Did anyone notice they never denied the current claims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2018, 08:45 PM

30,156 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
huckabee-sanders and trump also seem to believe it.

I know they are attacking the messenger but not attacking the message. Curious.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:46 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,599,094 times
Goodness! Too many posts to catch up.

I bet Crooked Trump won't sleep tonight.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:46 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Omarosa, Wolf, Woodward, NY Times and many others have already indicated the same but Trump supporters believe this is just a few unhappy employees. Alternate parallel universe.

Did anyone notice they never denied the current claims.
What do all these individuals & institutions have in common?

They Make Money By Bashing Trump

Old 09-05-2018, 08:47 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
What Trump did in winning the White House was historic and amazing. However as President its been non stop chaos with some accomplishments thrown in.

And I am not a democrat. Did not vote for Hillary. I don't hate Trump I am just disappointed.

Yes he is at war with the media and they report him unfairly. But Trump is often is own worst enemy. His public spats with Sessions, the way he fired Comey and his SOS. The way he goes after every perceived slight on twitter is bizarre. And he is not even denying what the OP-ED story says is going on in the White House. It is true what Trump says publicly and what the policies of the White House are often totally different. Its true he changes his mind constantly. He often shows that defending himself at all costs is much more important to him then doing what is best for the country. Example. McCain. McCain makes come comments about Trump during the campaign and Trump throws him under the bus. I am not a fan of McCain but then when he needs him for an important vote, McCain gets even and America loses.

I could go on but why. Like I said best thing for the GOP is get Trump out of there. If Pence does what Trump promised the voters all will be fine in Trump land.

the economy is good....he has appointed conservative judges and passed tax cuts and have stayed away from wars....what chaos is going on that is affecting the country other than what the MSM is reporting as a crisis? Turn off your tv for a week and you will see no chaos in the country other than the sensationalist journalism of anti-Trump.

what Mccain did it's on Mccain, you can't blame Trump that Mccain couldn't put personal feuds aside for the good of the party and country.....hell! Mccain voted for Hillary and couldn't care less about the future of the SC and didn't care to have Hillary for 8 years.

you get Trump out of there and the party goes back to the old GOP and the GOP voters will revolt and you will never get them back.

Mccain and the rest of the ANTI-TRUMP Rinos in the GOP didn't win 30 states and 306 EV against all odds, it was Trump. He is getting hit on all side and most it's unfairly and you want Pence to take over hoping that the left and the MSM are going to leave Pence alone? you are very Naive........Trump fights back, Pence is your typical GOP politician of being nice in front of the cameras and he will get killed by the press and the left.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:47 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
What Trump did in winning the White House was historic and amazing. However as President its been non stop chaos with some accomplishments thrown in.

And I am not a democrat. Did not vote for Hillary. I don't hate Trump I am just disappointed.

Yes he is at war with the media and they report him unfairly. But Trump is often is own worst enemy. His public spats with Sessions, the way he fired Comey and his SOS. The way he goes after every perceived slight on twitter is bizarre. And he is not even denying what the OP-ED story says is going on in the White House. It is true what Trump says publicly and what the policies of the White House are often totally different. Its true he changes his mind constantly. He often shows that defending himself at all costs is much more important to him then doing what is best for the country. Example. McCain. McCain makes come comments about Trump during the campaign and Trump throws him under the bus. I am not a fan of McCain but then when he needs him for an important vote, McCain gets even and America loses.

I could go on but why. Like I said best thing for the GOP is get Trump out of there. If Pence does what Trump promised the voters all will be fine in Trump land.
Tried to rep you - can't.

But this is an EXCELLENT post.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:48 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Question NY Times Has A Spy In The White House. How Is this Different Than Russian Spies?

So if the NY Times has a spy in the White House, how is this different than a Russian spy in the White house?

Aren't both a threat to national security?

Isn't it treason for an American to do such a thing?

Old 09-05-2018, 08:49 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Who ever it, Trump supporters will surely turn on them in a flash. It's probably somebody they like and think highly of, but if this person is found out, watch the nasty comments that will be coming from them on this forum. If Trumps hates them, then they have to hate them also, it's like clock work.
God forbid celebs innocently say they support Trump. The rabid zombies rip them limb from limb and devour them.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:50 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What do all these individuals & institutions have in common?

They Make Money By Bashing Trump

How did the Op Ed make money?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-05-2018, 08:51 PM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Holy. These are people who actually work with him. The man is unhinged. But none of his supporters care because "emails!!!"
None of his supporters care about emails. We care about your people wanting to wipe us off the face of the earth. This is a matter of life and death. And we choose life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies