Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2018, 05:07 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Let's See
  • NFL Knee Benders Spit on American Flag, Police & Veterans = This is OK, they have 1st Amendment right to use NFL for their political views.
  • Alex Jones speaks his mind about the left = He must be silenced, censored, shutdown.
Real America sees through the "progressive" hypocrisy.
Twitter is a private business and has the right to do what they want,I just wish they would do it to trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2018, 05:08 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Let's See
  • NFL Knee Benders Spit on American Flag, Police & Veterans = This is OK, they have 1st Amendment right to use NFL for their political views.
  • Alex Jones speaks his mind about the left = He must be silenced, censored, shutdown.
Real America sees through the "progressive" hypocrisy.
.....you need to look up the word and see what it means.

Old 09-07-2018, 09:41 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,724 times
Looks like Apple is in on the fun. Wow!

Apple permanently bans Alex Jones' InfoWars app from their App Store.

Old 09-07-2018, 11:12 PM

435 posts, read 175,883 times
Lol, Plaid shirt guy got booted from the Trump rally for making benign facial expressions, where is the outrage from the alex Jones censorship crowd?

Old 09-07-2018, 11:26 PM

271 posts, read 139,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/06/tec...ars/index.html

Looks like even twitters finally had enough of the nutbag.
I never paid much attention to him - but I watched the episode with him and Marco Rubio and the CNN editor Oliver Darcy.

It all looked HIGHLY staged... and the more times I watched the more I am sure that things are not really as they seem.

If anyone here would have got up in Rubio's face like that and put their hands on him, you would have been dragged away by the Capitol police.

There are other forces at work that want you to watch and pay attention to Alex Jones, and I'm not talking about Trump.

Old 09-07-2018, 11:37 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,842,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I have no idea. Don't know the person, all I know is that the blog was shut down, they lost everything that was on there, and no reason was given other then WP "felt" like it. WP didn't name any violation of any terms of service.

If it's a private company, of course it makes the rules. But when there are no rules/TOS that have been broken ... then it's censorship for censorship's sake.

So I am curious. What specific TOS of Twitter was violated? Does anyone know? Can point to it specifically?

"So I says to Mable, I says, keep backups on a local drive and keep them updated!"

Old 09-08-2018, 05:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Apple pulls infowars app. after it has been #1 for over a week.

Old 09-08-2018, 05:49 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,561,496 times
I don't read nor follow Alex Jones so I don't know how inflammatory he is. However, there are many, many on the Left who preach violence, intimidation, and radical actions against anything in which they disagree. BLM, and Antifa come to mind. I don't hear them or anyone else on the Left being banned. It is pure censorship

The Left would not tolerate the Right banning and censoring anyone on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MSN, and other media outlets.

Old 09-08-2018, 05:54 AM

45,203 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Twitter is a private business and has the right to do what they want,I just wish they would do it to trump.
Totally agree, now lets give the bakers of cakes the same freedom.

Old 09-08-2018, 05:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I don't read nor follow Alex Jones so I don't know how inflammatory he is. However, there are many, many on the Left who preach violence, intimidation, and radical actions against anything in which they disagree. BLM, and Antifa come to mind. I don't hear them or anyone else on the Left being banned. It is pure censorship

The Left would not tolerate the Right banning and censoring anyone on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MSN, and other media outlets.
https://www.infowars.com/videos/

All videos Jones was banned for, have been uploaded to Real.Video for redistribution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies