Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 06:11 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,542,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Every person in a society has a stake in it so this is a meaningless tautology.
The end is coming for a government ruled by and for only the members of a cult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 06:17 PM

15,646 posts, read 7,495,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
It is chaos only to those who wants things nice. This is war girls. Not anything nice or clean about war.
You think this is a war? ha It is a beauty contest ... it is the reality t.v. show, where Trump hasn't been voted off the island, yet. Sneak preview for next season's line up ...

Impeach Trump: why Republicans, not Democrats, are talking up the prospect
Quote:
... the president warned on Fox News: “If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor. You would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe.”
Any one buying that hype, can not distinguish fact from fiction. This country is run by Congress. Not always, that's for sure, but the only thing keeping us from tanking is the system that has been put into place to take over, when a POTUS goes rogue.

This is the over inflated ego of our POTUS, girls:
Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place
Quote:
In the Nineties footage, Trump was asked about his image as a womaniser. He replied: "I don't enjoy that image. Yes I have that image. I think women are beautiful - I think certain women are more beautiful than others, to be perfectly honest – and it's fortunate I don't have to run for political office."
It isn't an anonymous sources when the words spoken, come from the Donald's mouth. Going beyond words that tend to fall on deaf ears: South Korea, Germany, Egypt: These are among 41 countries that don't have a U.S. ambassador
That is 41 countries that the u.s. hasn't a voice at their table. How can a negotiator, negotiate if he hasn't any of his people in place to represent the u.s. interests?

Not looking for nice things here ... looking for something that has a bit more substance and a lot less, hot air. However, it is doubtful that removing Trump from office, would change anything, because, Congress runs the u.s. and most of the time, they sit around with their a$$ in their hands, going ... what?, what now? But then they could do what they do best ... fasten another committee to do their work for them; damage detail. And the wheels on the bus goes round.

Old 09-16-2018, 10:15 PM

29,184 posts, read 22,196,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The question is would there even be "chaos" if it was not for the Left wing media that turns mole hills into mountains of outrage by hyping every thing Trump does and putting a negative spin on it?
No. Trump has lived his entire life in a state of chaos. It began when he was a child, and the chaos will not ever stop until the day he dies. It's his natural state of being.

The left wing media didn't create the outrage. Trump creates outrage. He feeds on outrage and needs fresh outrage daily.The media, just like the rest of us, obsesses over it. We are forced to obsess over it because he will not be ignored.

That's exactly what Trump wants. As President, he's finally getting all of it he needs to survive, even if the chaos kills the rest of us.

Old 09-17-2018, 01:36 AM

1,674 posts, read 570,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Mr. Trump is/was not broke, although he has been inflating his worth for decades & continues to do so to prop up his 'brand'. Propping up his net was also beneficial in acquiring loans. He's also been secretive about how much & where the wealth comes from for, again, decades. As for knowing who his partners in the hundreds of pass-through (or shell) companies are? Some of them may have been set up for 1 deal, or to get 1 loan. Although it's entirely possible to trace these, & to follow the paper (money) trail. When he abused the trust of American banks in the 1980s, American money dried up for him & he was forced to go elsewhere. The money (paper) trails continue & are entirely traceable.

We likely wouldn't even be discussing these things if he remained a 'businessman' albeit a corrupt one. The reason why we are discussing is because the earliest designers of the Country, & the document created, the US Constitution, foresaw such an occurrence & wanted to be proactive.

Mr. Trump had his eye on political power for, again, decades. He simply wanted to cut out the middleman by becoming the one who businessmen sought favors from, essentially he coveted their power. 'The Art of the Bribe' so to speak. Also why he aspires to be Mr. Putin, & admires his oligarchical power.

The question still remains: How on earth have we let Trump get away with hiding his tax returns?

Secrecy their first rule. Intelligence, big business and governments work in secret to manipulate the masses. That is why they hate whistleblowers with passion. Selling and stealing secretes among governments is not even a problem, informing the public that's a grave offense.
Here's an old video, the tyt show is good once in a great while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6lr5rJihuw

Old 09-17-2018, 02:31 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,546,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No. Trump has lived his entire life in a state of chaos. It began when he was a child, and the chaos will not ever stop until the day he dies. It's his natural state of being.

The left wing media didn't create the outrage. Trump creates outrage. He feeds on outrage and needs fresh outrage daily.The media, just like the rest of us, obsesses over it. We are forced to obsess over it because he will not be ignored.

That's exactly what Trump wants. As President, he's finally getting all of it he needs to survive, even if the chaos kills the rest of us.

Only you can get control of your life where media consumption is the issue. I never punish myself by watching CNN, the outrage machine. No one has ever forced me to consume any media.

A victim of forced obsession sounds serious. Maybe its a communist state of mind where it gets traction. Its a real mystery. Where to turn when you can't turn off the media ?

Go to the police and let them investigate and if they can't solve it. Try a Dr.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:04 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,032,252 times
I'd be lmao if your comeback wasn't so ironic.
Quote:
You think this is a war? ha It is a beauty contest .

Old 09-17-2018, 11:26 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,546,929 times
Quote:
The thought of Trump and Joe Biden in a bikini is the real reason they did away with the bathing suite competition.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:38 AM

326 posts, read 198,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It is not pretty and not Presidential but he will not be bullied.

They hate Trump for being Trump but you know he was hired by millions of voters because he was Trump and not some slicked up, forked tongue politician that has made a career out of playing the DC games.
That's why I voted for him... wasn't interested in Obama 2.0.

Trump is Trump... and that's what I love about the guy.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:42 AM

18,443 posts, read 9,069,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You gave us Obama, so now you get TRUMP.
Jesus approves.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:37 PM

15,646 posts, read 7,495,567 times
Quote:
You think this is a war? ha It is a beauty contest ...
Quote:
It's all in the presentation; Trump knows this, thus the backroom chaos.

Trump Administration Does the Humanitarian Thing and Reunifies PLO Ambassador With His Family
"But there are some people you can never make happy … "

btw: I do lmao, every time Trump opens his mouth or sends out a tweet and people take him serious. It's funny as hell. I've never been so entertained by the political drama before as I have been these last two years. Every time he pulls the proverbial lever, he gets a response and he thrives on it. If people would go on and discuss other things, that are far more important, than his latest tweet jab, he'd stop doing it. Liken to that of a 2 year old ... Trump craves attention and he will get that attention, one way or another, so he makes the most outrageous comments, performs the most outrageous tasks and the American people, a lot of them (dare to believe they're intelligent) from Ivy League colleges, jump in ... lock-in-step.

Obama did it before him; it is a contest and Trump has set out, to out do him. The one thing for sure I can say that Trump has managed to do, that Obama left office having failed ... the uniting of the democratic, liberal and conservative alike, party under one umbrella and gaining a few new members to boot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies