Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2018, 03:14 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Most hate him because they're just hateful and angry.

No, we hate the man because of his complete lack of caring and compassion for anyone other than Donald Trump himself. You need to accept that fact and not try to sugar coat it or spin it into something different. He is a complete ass. Unwilling and unable to grow and learn, unwilling and unable to accept the advice and criticism of others, and totally fixated on himself and his very fragile ego.

Part of it is his very low IQ. I know his cult says "But he is rich , he must be smart!", but they are confusing the ability to sell yourself with being "smart". We have all known rich people who were not smart, they simply knew how to make money. If Donald Trump has any two gifts, it is his ability to con people, and to sell his brand. Aside from that, there is nothing inside those $5,000 suits but an empty shell of a man, who is so insecure in his own skin that he can only make himself feel loved and secure by attacking everyone else.

What a pathetic existence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 03:17 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
There’s been numerous studies, maybe you should read one; it’s not my problem if statistics is beyond you.

9/11 is irrelevant deflection.

PLEASE, pick any study and put it here. The methods.

you had one Harvard University study that came with 5,000 deaths in Puerto Rico. Their method? ready for this?

The study, which surveyed 3,299 randomly chosen households in Puerto Rico over three weeks, found that from Sept. 20 to Dec. 31, 2017, at least 4,645 people died in connection to the storm.

no death certificates and no medical reports to verify any of this......just a randomly knock on the door of 3,299 houses in Puerto Rico in an island of 3.4 million......yeah real accurate study there.

I have given you plenty of time to tell us what method they use to come up with the 3,000 deaths from the study that the governor of Puerto Rico accepted as official and you can't......go ahead.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:18 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,616,686 times
Quote:
Lotsa Trump Delusional Sycophants on display....

Somehow 3,000 deaths is now considered a “success”.
In Trumplandia this is known as "alternative facts" !

Old 09-13-2018, 03:19 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,099,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
PLEASE, pick any study and put it here. The methods.

you had one Harvard University study that came with 5,000 deaths in Puerto Rico. Their method? ready for this?

The study, which surveyed 3,299 randomly chosen households in Puerto Rico over three weeks, found that from Sept. 20 to Dec. 31, 2017, at least 4,645 people died in connection to the storm.

no death certificates and no medical reports to verify any of this......just a randomly knock on the door of 3,299 houses in Puerto Rico in an island of 3.4 million......yeah real accurate study there.

I have given you plenty of time to tell us what method they use to come up with the 3,000 deaths from the study that the governor of Puerto Rico accepted as official and you can't......go ahead.
As if you’d legitimately believe in anything that *didn’t* come out of your glorious leader’s pie-hole.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:21 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
Quote:
As if you’d legitimately believe in anything that didn’t come out of your glorious leader’s pie-hole.
As if you wouldn't gladly throw multiple links to studies in our faces if you could.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:21 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
As if you’d legitimately believe in anything that *didn’t* come out of your glorious leader’s pie-hole.

still waiting.......

Old 09-13-2018, 03:25 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No, we hate the man because of his complete lack of caring and compassion for anyone other than Donald Trump himself. You need to accept that fact and not try to sugar coat it or spin it into something different. He is a complete ass. Unwilling and unable to grow and learn, unwilling and unable to accept the advice and criticism of others, and totally fixated on himself and his very fragile ego.

Part of it is his very low IQ. I know his cult says "But he is rich , he must be smart!", but they are confusing the ability to sell yourself with being "smart". We have all known rich people who were not smart, they simply knew how to make money. If Donald Trump has any two gifts, it is his ability to con people, and to sell his brand. Aside from that, there is nothing inside those $5,000 suits but an empty shell of a man, who is so insecure in his own skin that he can only make himself feel loved and secure by attacking everyone else.

What a pathetic existence.
Would you describe what you said "caring & compassionate" towards others?

While you accuse me of being in a cult, I've never ever said "But he is rich , he must be smart!". Of course you can try to prove otherwise.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:25 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,099,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
As if you wouldn't gladly throw multiple links to studies in our faces if you could.
Google it yourself; your end-goal is obvious. Boot-lickers are going to lick boots, and not a thing I say or post will change that.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:27 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,534,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It was not an independent study.
  • They received $300,000 from the Democrats in PR
  • It was never peer reviewed. This is the basis for any real scientific study.
It was only brought to light once Trump mentioned FEMA.
So you don't believe an independent study but you believe everything that comes out of your dear leaders pie hole?

Old 09-13-2018, 03:27 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
Quote:
Google it yourself; your end-goal is obvious.
I have and no **** it's obvious, I've been asking you for no more than a shred of evidence since you jumped in here and you've produced NOTHING. Stop acting like I'm trying to hide something, I'm asking you to prove your claims, why is that so offensive to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies