U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-15-2018, 07:35 AM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
1,204 posts, read 623,896 times
Reputation: 2038

Advertisements

To further illustrate the wide gulf between MSNBC and Fox.

Friday Sept 14th -- Rachel Maddow had the following lineup......
An analysis of the Manafort Plea transcript with a focus on the "Complete Cooperation" rider.

Guest Emily Jane Fox from Vanity Fair, who has been reporting on Michael Cohen all along and provided a
look into Cohen's current scramble to get on Mueller's good side with his testimony about Conspiracy.

Guest Daniel Goldman, former US Atty in Southern District of NY, who discussed the possibility that if Trump were to pardon Manafort, a case could be made that this pardon would be Obstruction of Justice to keep Trump clean.

Guest Rep Adam Schiff, ranking member House Intelligence Committee, who further defined the situation where a Pardon of Manafort would show Trump's intent of Obstructing Justice, and would be considered Impeachable. A point was also made that the "Joint Defense Agreement" among lawyers for Trump and Manafort has been dissolved, and there is no longer a sharing of information between these parties. Tall Paul has cut Trumpster loose to save himself.


In Contrast to this hour of facts....

Hannity had his usual lineup of talking heads shouting over one another to bash the DOJ, the FBI and any other organization they could think of.
And, this is a direct quote from Sean "99.9% of the FBI are good people, it's just the few at the top that are bad actors.....you just can't make this CRAP up." Sean -- you just did make this CRAP up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-15-2018, 08:52 AM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
11,464 posts, read 8,138,130 times
Reputation: 5680
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLoaves View Post
To further illustrate the wide gulf between MSNBC and Fox.

Friday Sept 14th -- Rachel Maddow had the following lineup......
An analysis of the Manafort Plea transcript with a focus on the "Complete Cooperation" rider.

Guest Emily Jane Fox from Vanity Fair, who has been reporting on Michael Cohen all along and provided a
look into Cohen's current scramble to get on Mueller's good side with his testimony about Conspiracy.

Guest Daniel Goldman, former US Atty in Southern District of NY, who discussed the possibility that if Trump were to pardon Manafort, a case could be made that this pardon would be Obstruction of Justice to keep Trump clean.

Guest Rep Adam Schiff, ranking member House Intelligence Committee, who further defined the situation where a Pardon of Manafort would show Trump's intent of Obstructing Justice, and would be considered Impeachable. A point was also made that the "Joint Defense Agreement" among lawyers for Trump and Manafort has been dissolved, and there is no longer a sharing of information between these parties. Tall Paul has cut Trumpster loose to save himself.


you just did make this CRAP up.
So, Madcow has a bunch of left wing Trump haters on her show, to just play "what if" scenarios..not actual journalism. And of course not 1 single person on that show would EVER disagree with pajama girls (?) stupid assertions. Maddow is a pathetic shill. A perfect fit for MSDNC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 08:55 AM
 
5,765 posts, read 2,961,979 times
Reputation: 5800
Is MSNBC actually considered a news station?

Not by me.
It’s just another liberal propaganda group-think station.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 01:11 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
11,464 posts, read 8,138,130 times
Reputation: 5680
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Is MSNBC actually considered a news station?

Not by me.
It’s just another liberal propaganda group-think station.....
Indeed--i recently saw Mark Dices show a video about how the guests on MSNBC are literally insane.

On one segment, the host said Trump hasn't committed mass murder, and then the guest says "although he would like to!"

My jaw dropped that the fricken host SAID NOTHING! Thats nuts!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 02:00 PM
Status: "If the shoe fits wear it..." (set 2 days ago)
 
3,009 posts, read 471,002 times
Reputation: 1231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Or is it more just straight up ultra liberal pundit channel with no actual news--just straight up opinion? And please, lets keep it strictly to MSNBC
You mean FOX.

Hard to get them mixed up.
Just remember Geraldo works for FOX .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 02:04 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
11,464 posts, read 8,138,130 times
Reputation: 5680
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
You mean FOX.

Hard to get them mixed up.
Just remember Geraldo works for FOX .
No, I DONT mean Fox..they are not "ultra liberal: so why do you think they are
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 02:08 PM
 
1,652 posts, read 2,612,267 times
Reputation: 1306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Indeed--i recently saw Mark Dices show a video about how the guests on MSNBC are literally insane.

On one segment, the host said Trump hasn't committed mass murder, and then the guest says "although he would like to!"

My jaw dropped that the fricken host SAID NOTHING! Thats nuts!
What’s outlandish about that? Trump downplayed nearly 3000 deaths in PR and says job well done boys!

If that didn’t move you then this comment shouldn’t even challenge your outrage capacity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
11,464 posts, read 8,138,130 times
Reputation: 5680
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDeKalb View Post
What’s outlandish about that? Trump downplayed nearly 3000 deaths in PR and says job well done boys!

If that didn’t move you then this comment shouldn’t even challenge your outrage capacity.
Wait..there were nearly 3000 deaths? When did this happen? Seems if that actually happened it would be major news over the last year..but ,no, only revealed last week..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 03:18 PM
 
Location: Loleta, CA
1,069 posts, read 877,799 times
Reputation: 1412
Who cares? If you're getting your news from TV you've already failed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 04:04 PM
 
Location: Pacific NW
9,201 posts, read 5,382,569 times
Reputation: 7668
It's funny how liberals just can't admit their main news source is biased to the left. Liberals avoid facts like cockroaches avoid light.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top