U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2018, 09:30 AM

2,636 posts, read 680,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I would bet $1,000 that absolutely not one person said any of this to you.
I'd go in on that bet.

I'll take Mr. Joshua's answer for $500 Bob. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 09:34 AM

2,823 posts, read 498,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Do you think things have changed in 50 years?

Should be fun in Greece so long as you stay away from the places being hard-hit with "migrant" waves, such as Lampedusa:

Just look at all those women and children "refugees" fleeing violence!

God, whenever I'm embarrassed about American behaviors or thinking, I just think about how utterly dumb and susceptible to globalist propaganda and reflexive ethno-masochism Europeans are (due to their guilt for simply EXISTING and being prosperous) and it makes me feel a bit better.
I wonder why these pictures are never shown, you know, the ones with women and children?

https://i.imgur.com/voIOzZf.png

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-17-2018 at 10:16 AM..

Old 09-16-2018, 09:37 AM

17,279 posts, read 24,965,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Oh bull, you know NOTHING about me.
Don't tell me about HISTORY - I CAN TEACH HISTORY (especially MILITARY history - and especially WWII).
Everything you spout is just neo-NAZI garbage. White Europe was nothing special - and it was especially FAR from violence-free.

The WORST crime (especially VIOLENT crime) London EVER saw was when it was virtually 100% white.

The cameras throughout London didn't come about because of Muslim terrorists, but because CHRISTIAN IRISH terrorists (largely funded by Irish-Americans).

The greatest violence Europe ever saw was as WHITE Christians slaughtered other WHITE Christians by the millions - not once or twice but over and over and over again over centuries - culminating in the greatest death toll the world has ever seen.

As far as your stupid claim about "not remaking America" - What do you think Europeans did when the came here? - THEY REMADE AMERICA.

And YOUR ancestors were part of that (as were MINE).

Ken

No, you know **** about history. You are apparently the type that thinks history began in 1492, and don't seem to understand the unique position Europe is in - or has been in - since the end of WW2 with respect to human freedom.

Those CHRISTIAN WHITE countries are now the free-est, most equal and most fair to minorities of all kinds countries on the planet. But now because people like you are too dumb (and perhaps, too untraveled to places OUTSIDE of Europe), you think those values will survive in Europe... even without European people and culture? Really? I mean, how utterly stupid can grown folks be who believe these things?

BTW, MY people come from areas that spent HUNDREDS OF YEARS being invaded, colonized and subjugated by invaders from the Middle East and North Africa. HUNDREDS of years before the Europeans got into the same game in 1492.

But hey, your ethno-masochist mask has slipped, Ken. Like I said, just stay old and stay quiet if you can't manage to muster any concern for the maintenance of European future. It seems you are content to give the continent away even though you KNOW the sacrifices that millions made to MAKE it the place it is today? (Somewhere people WANT to be due to its progressiveness and freedoms?)

Pfft. Pathetic. Enjoy your holiday in Greece.

Old 09-16-2018, 09:39 AM

17,279 posts, read 24,965,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
I wonder why these pictures are never shown, you know, the ones with women and children?

I don't have to use PICTURES normstad, the PEW RESEARCH STATISTICS SHOW THAT THE MAJORITY ARE MALES AGED 18-34.

That's all the proof needed. Your propaganda of cherry picking the 1 in 20 women and children works for bleeding hearts with no critical thinking skills.

Stop peddling your crap. Or sell it to the Swedes and Germans. They buy anything.

Old 09-16-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Just more one-dimensional thinking from one-dimensional people.

Muslims are 1-2% of the US population. Since 2001:

Of those 225 deaths:

• 106 individuals were killed by far-right violent extremists in 62 separate incidents;

• 119 individuals were killed by radical Islamist violent extremists in 23 separate incidents.

Sucks when your narratives are so easily busted. Please understand the concept of "proportionality" and "representation."

Well good luck with that in Europe. Europe had rinsed Christianity's worst impulses from its societies, and now it's importing ignorance from the third world... which has the happy effect of marrying a ****ty religion with poor and uneducated people following that religion. It's one of the things that actually has saved the US... that our Muslims are often better educated than the TRUE cross-section of Muslims that Europe gets due to its open borders.

Do you know there's only one growing religion in this world? Do you know that that same religion is seen to be getting MORE conservative with time? Do you know what the fastest growing religion in Europe is?

Again: Europe is full of FOOLS who are importing third world, regressive ideas faster than it can assimilate and rinse those ideas out of the immigrants. Do yourself a favor today and research what happened to Lebanon in the 1970s when it flipped from majority Christian to majority Muslim. And that's with people who were otherwise the SAME RACE ,SAME nationality and shared many other cultural features!

Stop, stop, stop being so damned naive.
Your narrative supports this:

https://www.capradio.org/media/93498...aphic%20PF.JPG

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-17-2018 at 10:17 AM..

Old 09-16-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
I don't have to use PICTURES normstad, the PEW RESEARCH STATISTICS SHOW THAT THE MAJORITY ARE MALES AGED 18-34.

That's all the proof needed. Your propaganda of cherry picking the 1 in 20 women and children works for bleeding hearts with no critical thinking skills.

Stop peddling your crap. Or sell it to the Swedes and Germans. They buy anything.
Those pictures are from my cousin, who currently is on the island of Lesbos, where many refugees come from Turkey.

Old 09-16-2018, 10:02 AM

18,946 posts, read 21,936,951 times
Quote:
No, you know **** about history. You are apparently the type that thinks history began in 1492, and don't seem to understand the unique position Europe is in - or has been in - since the end of WW2 with respect to human freedom.

No, I don't "think that history began in 1492" - not by a long shot - that's my POINT.

Those CHRISTIAN WHITE countries are now the free-est, most equal and most fair to minorities of all kinds countries on the planet. But now because people like you are too dumb (and perhaps, too untraveled to places OUTSIDE of Europe), you think those values will survive in Europe... even without European people and culture? Really? I mean, how utterly stupid can grown folks be who believe these things?

Yeah, those Christian White countries are now the free-est etc in the world - NO thanks to folks like yourself. It's not Right wing folks who made Europe free. It's because Right wing folks were DEFEATED in Europe.

And YES I HAVE traveled elsewhere beside Europe. In fact I was a DESTINATION EXPERT on Tripadvisor for parts of the South Pacific for nearly 5 YEARS.

BTW, MY people come from areas that spent HUNDREDS OF YEARS being invaded, colonized and subjugated by invaders from the Middle East and North Africa. HUNDREDS of years before the Europeans got into the same game in 1492.

The Europeans didn't "get into the game" in 1492 - they spent CENTURIES invading EACH OTHER.

But hey, your ethno-masochist mask has slipped, Ken. Like I said, just stay old and stay quiet if you can't manage to muster any concern for the maintenance of European future. It seems you are content to give the continent away even though you KNOW the sacrifices that millions made to MAKE it the place it is today? (Somewhere people WANT to be due to its progressiveness and freedoms?)

And NO I won't "stay old and quiet" while neo-NAZIs type like yourself - who slaughtered MILLIONS during WWII try to gain power again. Oh, and those "sacrifices" you mention were largely made in WWII to DEFEAT people JUST LIKE YOU.

Pfft. Pathetic. Enjoy your holiday in Greece.

And YES we WILL enjoy our holiday in Greece and Paris.

Ken

Old 09-16-2018, 10:07 AM

18,946 posts, read 21,936,951 times
Quote:

Most immigrants EVERYWHERE are usually male - and for the most part fairly YOUNG.
Most immigrants to America in the 1890s were MALE
Most immigrants to America in the 1880s were MALE.
Most immigrants to America in the 1870s were MALE.
Even the settling of the American West was mostly done by MALES. Why do you think women were in such short supply in frontier towns like Tombstone, Deadwood, Denver, Seattle, and San Francisco?
That trend has ALWAYS been the case - EVERYWHERE.
Nothing new about the current situation, and nothing to be unduly alarmed about either. It just another chapter in the book of human history. SSDD

https://www.census.gov/population/ww...029/tab07.html

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 09-16-2018 at 11:09 AM..

Old 09-16-2018, 10:59 AM

19,645 posts, read 13,281,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Guess what race and religion, not to mention political leanings, terrorists attacks in the USA since 9/11 are?

Here's a hint. Caucasian, Christian, Right Wing.

Berlin certainly has a large Muslim population. I did not see in Vienna what you did. And if I had my choice, all churches, mosques and temples would be repurposed into something other than the religious artifacts they are. Religion is the heart of virtually all wars, and the sooner it disappears from the human psyche, the better. It won't happen any time soon.
That's a good point. Most terrorism comes from exactly the demographic you mention. Even though THIS country has bombed, blown up and obliterated thousands of Middle Eastern neighborhoods, and killed likely over a million people in the Middle East in the last three decades, somehow THIS country remains innocent, and the domestic terrorism done in THIS country is committed by "Christian", white and conservative Americans who are also supporters of the killings we are responsible for in Muslim countries. American Muslims committing terrorism in this country?

Not so much.

The "news" that conservatives listen to don't even explore this reality, which Trump supporters are almost universally ignorant of.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:15 AM

62 posts, read 9,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter

No, it isnít turning into trash. Again, itís no less safer than itís ever been. Pretty obvious that youíve never been to Europe anyway.

HAHAHA. I'm an EU citizen. Who are you? A guy that was stationed on a military base in Germany in the 1980s and married a German?

Stay in your damned lane. Nobody cares what you think. You aren't European and have no interest in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or