U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2018, 11:22 AM

75 posts, read 10,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post

And YES we WILL enjoy our holiday in Greece and Paris.

Ken

So you think it's just perfectly OK for Europeans to become minorities in their own land? To have Islamification of the continent?

Islam is basically Nazism, and you shrug your shoulders to its growing presence on the continent? Ask the Jews in Paris (if you can find them) how they are feeling these days.

Remember: We had to fight Marxists such as yourself for decades in Europe as well, who vowed to destroy our nations and culture. Apparently we missed many. Lesson learned. The next time we should be more thorough.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-17-2018 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: name calling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 11:28 AM

817 posts, read 287,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Islam and Muslims aren't a race you absolute muppets. Indeed, you'll find that Europeans have very little issue with people who are atheist, Christian, Hindu, etc. from the very same or similar places that the followers of "the religion of pieces" are from.

An inordinate amount of energy in the western world is spent moderating the feelings of these people who follow a religion started by an illiterate 7th century goat herder pedophile turned war-lord prophet. What's the benefit to having that ideology in Europe? Really? How is the continent enriched? Islam has tried to conquer Europe with various degrees of success for 1400 years. Now the descendants of those that beat them back at the Gates of Vienna are holding those same gates open and handing the soldiers of Allah roses and benefits checks as they stroll in.

Again, muppets. The lot of them.

Do yourself a favor. Slap your elementary math teacher next time you see them for failing to teach you concepts such as "proportionality" and "percent representation."

You've also managed to forget that you need to look at trends over time. In 2016, for example, just 20% were "right wing murders," while "Islamic extremist" murders were 69%.... and in 2017, 26% (refer again to percent of population of white people vs. people who identify as Muslim).

[Side-note.... black nationalist murders are also in-line or over-represented in 2016 and 2017 for the SAME LINK YOU PROVIDED].

Please, learn to read statistics before trying to rely on them.

246+ million white males in the USA (no doubt the base source of the right wing terror, right? ) and 3.4 million muslims in the USA (includes all, not just adults) and yet the proportional rate of terror is way tilted to muslims commiting these acts. But that needs to be ignored, right? Or else its clearly Islamaphobia!

Good try by listing facts and stats, but these all run against the leftist narrative so cranial-rectal inversion is immediately deployed by our left wing apologist friends.

Here is you speaking truth to power:

https://orig00.deviantart.net/d6c9/f..._v-d66ox90.png

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-16-2018 at 12:47 PM..

Old 09-16-2018, 11:49 AM

9,455 posts, read 3,825,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I spent a week in Ireland this year and it was wonderful. The people were very friendly and I felt safe everywhere, even in Dublin. I probably would not go back to London though. Saw it in the 70's and the history hasn't changed since then so no reason to go back.

I did too. Traveled by train to Limerick and rented a car. Drove up and down the west coast. Galway fantastic, Cliffs of Moor, got lucky and had a clear day, Cork was really a pretty city, Ennis was great, stayed in a B&B. Had a blast saw a lot of nice people, even at night the bars are great to hang in.

Dublin I need to go back to. Saw Jamison, Guinness, Christ Church, Epic Museum.

No fears, no worries.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:54 AM

1,361 posts, read 302,832 times
I was in Nice this summer. No bombs went off the days we were there but....

Old 09-16-2018, 12:42 PM

3,831 posts, read 1,473,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
So you think it's just perfectly OK for Europeans to become minorities in their own land?

https://www.thelocal.fr/userdata/ima...mMigration.jpg

Looks like its gonna be a very long time before Christian Europeans are ever a minority. Your fear mongering is not called for.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:49 PM

2,092 posts, read 797,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
This was the warning I received when I announced my upcoming trip to friends and clients. "There are roving bands of Muslims", said one. "You won't even recognize London", said another. Then there are the news reports of the swarms of refugee rapists. Well, I just returned from my trip to Rome, San Marino, Venice, Monaco, Paris and London and I'm happy to report that all of the warnings are absolute BULLPUCKY. I walked ALL OVER these cities during my visit and I didn't see a single example of the supposed horrors that I was warned about, and I LOOKED for them. So, ignore the fear mongers and go ahead and book that vacation. You'll have a wonderful time. Just watch out for those obnoxious American tourists.
I'd be more afraid visiting the USA, looking over my shoulder all the time I was there. It's too unpredictable.
Evidence: Americans fleeing their own country.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:19 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,446,444 times
It never fails post about obvious dangers of a city and you will see strange stat posts proclaiming the safety of the place in question

Old 09-16-2018, 02:59 PM

1,816 posts, read 980,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Most immigrants EVERYWHERE are usually male - and for the most part fairly YOUNG.
Most immigrants to America in the 1890s were MALE
Most immigrants to America in the 1880s were MALE.
Most immigrants to America in the 1870s were MALE.
Even the settling of the American West was mostly done by MALES. Why do you think women were in such short supply in frontier towns like Tombstone, Deadwood, Denver, Seattle, and San Francisco?
That trend has ALWAYS been the case - EVERYWHERE.
Nothing new about the current situation, and nothing to be unduly alarmed about either. It just another chapter in the book of human history. SSDD

https://www.census.gov/population/ww...029/tab07.html

Ken
You must have been asleep when ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi called for Muslims around the world to flood Europe under the guise of a refugee crises, which they started doing just months later. Said they were to impregnate European women, commit terrorist acts, and turn Europe Muslim.

What's it going to take for you to start caring about those being victimized now Ken? Your mother, wife, daughter or granddaughter being brutally gang raped, shot up with heroin to turn them into a junkie so they come back for their fix, and possibly killed? Or will it take for your father, son or grandson to be knifed to death, maybe even beheaded? Or maybe you'll be one of those hard heads that wont call a spade a spade until you get run over by a semi or rental truck driven by a Muslim terrorist (too late then), or you simply 'submit' and become a Muslim to avoid having to stand up for your freedom. Well, don't expect the rest of us to submit, not happening.

Edit: I suggest people learn self-defense. Might need to defend yourself or your wife and/or children, kind of like this: https://youtu.be/TcbGTb58mME

Last edited by OhioJB; 09-16-2018 at 03:09 PM..

Old 09-16-2018, 03:07 PM

9,433 posts, read 4,321,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
This was the warning I received when I announced my upcoming trip to friends and clients. "There are roving bands of Muslims", said one. "You won't even recognize London", said another. Then there are the news reports of the swarms of refugee rapists. Well, I just returned from my trip to Rome, San Marino, Venice, Monaco, Paris and London and I'm happy to report that all of the warnings are absolute BULLPUCKY. I walked ALL OVER these cities during my visit and I didn't see a single example of the supposed horrors that I was warned about, and I LOOKED for them. So, ignore the fear mongers and go ahead and book that vacation. You'll have a wonderful time. Just watch out for those obnoxious American tourists.
If someone tried to legitimately tell me to not travel to Europe because of "danger", I'd laugh in their face.

I always feel much safer walking around European cities than I do around many American cities. Especially since "walking" isn't some weird foreign concept to them as it is in many American cities.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:11 PM

1,528 posts, read 845,447 times
Europe very dangerous?

Hmmm, ok:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or