U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 09-23-2018, 05:58 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,059 posts, read 30,586,259 times
Reputation: 12810

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
That is laughable! Thanks for the amusement!

In all seriousness though, Trump is a ticking time bomb, and he’s being played by dictators who are much smarter than him. I just hope that we can get through this without having a serious war!



More like a STORM

Quote:
I am going to take the power from Washington DC. and return it back to you, THE PEOPLE

Promises made
Promises kept.


You guys better hurry up and try to kill off this guy, like you have been talking about for the last 2 years, before America is Great Again.

 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:01 AM
 
33,299 posts, read 14,535,567 times
Reputation: 7578
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Jobs were way up before the current disaster was selected President.

Regulations exist for reasons. Something rightwing business types never figure out. They believe government is just "another shady business deal".


If the stock market hit 50,000, Trump would still be a ****ty President.

Taxes are down mostly for the wealthiest people in the country that were getting a swinging deal already.

Coal production is up. How thrilling. Forget about air pollution global warming and the fact that there are better ways to produce energy. I even support increasing natural gas production, but only morons support increasing coal production.

Better not talk about his "foreign accomplishments" at all. There is Comrade Putin. There is the fact that DT has managed to alienate virtually every friend this country in this world except for Israel and its hawk government. Trump's nasty treatment of Canada to benefit a few American dairy farmers makes me literally hang my head in shame.


His forty percent average approval ratings tell me we fortunately have a one term president on our hands.


MAGA.....Morons are governing America.
"Taxes are down mostly for the wealthiest people in the country that were getting a swinging deal already."
Top 20% of Americans Will Pay 87% of Income Tax

Households with $150,000 or more in income make up 52% of total income nationally but pay large portion of total taxes

https://www.wsj.com/articles/top-20-...tax-1523007001

Heaven forbid those that pay 87% of ALL income taxes taken in by the fed should get a tax cut!

Taxes are DOWN for MOST people who pay taxes. A little "fact" you choose to IGNORE!

I wonder why? HMM!

Even the very liberal Wash Post and NY Times agree.

"Analyses that use data from real taxpayers as their starting point – like the calculator put together by the New York Timesproduce lower estimates. Other calculators like the one put together by the Wall Street Journal produce similar results to ours. For example, a household in D.C. filing jointly with two kids under 17, earning a total of $150,000 and itemizing $20,000 gets a tax cut of $3,796 in our analysis. Roughly equivalent inputs to the New York Times calculator produces an estimated range of a $1,020 to $3,280 cut, while the Wall Street Journal calculator – which is based on the less generous House bill – produces a cut of $3,230.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.07675a3fc41c
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:01 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,059 posts, read 30,586,259 times
Reputation: 12810
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
A GOD send?

If that don't beat all...

Can it be that God has gotten down to the bottom of the barrel?



You don't remember this..... Do you?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFH7QMZ5N1k
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:05 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,059 posts, read 30,586,259 times
Reputation: 12810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
I really think that he can get us into some serious wars! The North Korean dictator, Kim Jong-un is a psychopath who will not hesitate to launch nuclear missiles at us if pushed too far! Trump really needs to think about what could possibly happen to the people of this country if he doesn’t keep his adolescent mouth shut!

Then you are thanking the lord Hillary Clinton didn't get put into the office like the warhawks wanted.
We'd be in WW-III right now with Iran & Russia.
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:06 AM
 
33,299 posts, read 14,535,567 times
Reputation: 7578
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Conversely I don't know one Democrat who voted for Trump. In fact the only people I know of who voted for Trump are white.

" In fact the only people I know of who voted for Trump are white"
So, you only know whites! What a shame!
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:06 AM
 
13,759 posts, read 4,072,270 times
Reputation: 5019
................he was a liar then, he is a liar now.
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:08 AM
 
13,759 posts, read 4,072,270 times
Reputation: 5019
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Then you are thanking the lord Hillary Clinton didn't get put into the office like the warhawks wanted.
We'd be in WW-III right now with Iran & Russia.
.................it's all the real americans keeping trump from that .Russia would never attack American now that comrade trump in in the WH.
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:16 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,059 posts, read 30,586,259 times
Reputation: 12810
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
.................it's all the real americans keeping trump from that .Russia would never attack American now that comrade trump in in the WH.



You say that, as if it is a bad thing... Warhawk!
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:21 AM
Status: "Can kindness win?" (set 2 hours ago)
 
Location: Here and now.
10,376 posts, read 2,809,607 times
Reputation: 11116
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Waa! Not My AmWewica! Waa!

I miss a time when Americans had a working vocabulary.
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:22 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,059 posts, read 30,586,259 times
Reputation: 12810
I guess the majority of Americans have been raised to run and hide, when threatened.
A very small percentage, were taught to be prepared to face their fears. Trump is one of them.


There is a reason the USA has been the most powerful and respected nation for over 200 years.
The War of 1812, told the world, not to mess with the USA.
Obama was a disgrace to the heritage, of what made us GREAT. A passive *****, will get his ass handed to them(example Obama)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top