U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 10:04 AM

11,355 posts, read 8,879,656 times

Advertisements

Who me?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 10:18 AM

6,888 posts, read 3,615,307 times
I liked Laura before Trump became Prez. She seemed like a nice person and fairly rational for a righty. But now that she's in the tank for Trump she doesn't seem so nice. Everyone that has drunk the Trump Kool-Aid has become poisoned.

Old 09-16-2018, 10:32 AM

3,967 posts, read 961,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I liked Laura before Trump became Prez. She seemed like a nice person and fairly rational for a righty. But now that she's in the tank for Trump she doesn't seem so nice. Everyone that has drunk the Trump Kool-Aid has become poisoned.
TRANSLATION: She's kicking our butts too, just as Trump is, and we still can't come up with any coherent responses.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:21 AM

4,065 posts, read 1,144,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Like, the 80s were totally tubular... stop being Grody to the max!

Pshyeah right, like gag me out the door...

Old 09-16-2018, 11:27 AM

393 posts, read 166,023 times
It should be known to all who read this thread that the OP of this thread is one of the leading anti-Semites on this forum. She has REPEATEDLY claimed that Israel and Jews are harvesters of human organs. It is classical anti-Semitic dribble. Called a blood libel. The link that she based her claims on was debunked:
The Big Lie Of Israeli 'Organ Harvesting' Resurfaces As YouTube Video On Haiti Earthquake Goes Global

In a disturbing illustration of what can happen when one person takes a message of hate and incitement to the Internet, the Big Lie of Israeli organ harvesting for profit has again resurfaced and gone global practically overnight, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

Claims that the Israel Defense Forces mobile hospital unit in Haiti may be involved in stealing organs were first made in a video posted on YouTube by a Seattle man who identified himself as "T. West" of "AfriSynergy Productions."

]The allegations in his video spread globally in less than a day a phenomenon that ADL said "demonstrates both the power of the Internet to spread disinformation, and the ability of any individual to disseminate the Big Lie with ease."

YET SHE CONTINUED WITH HER BLOOD LIBELS EVEN AFTER HER SOURCE WAS REFUTED.

She has also equated Israel with Nazi Germany.

It is ironic that someone of her hateful history even dares author a thread like this!

Old 09-16-2018, 11:47 AM

7,806 posts, read 5,448,011 times
Well, it is her brother so he would know cold hearted Laura better than you Crooked Trump supporters. Blood is thicker than water.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:32 PM

5,699 posts, read 1,717,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Since you went back to the Reagan Era, I'll say as someone born and raised in ultra-conservative north Louisiana during the 70s and 80s....

Conservative parents disowning kids who pursued interracial relationships. My mom, for example, even said she'd disown me if I ever pursued such a relationship . . . .
Why are you bringing that up in this thread, and how's opposition to adultery supposed to be wrong?

Old 09-16-2018, 12:38 PM

29,112 posts, read 18,387,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
This would go right along with the typical liberal tactic of inditing or condemning any given person for the actions, beliefs, thoughts, or crimes of their parents, grandparents, or ancestry.

Your grandpa stole a candy bar? You are guilty if theft.
Not at all. I am only pointing out how Laura has become so racist and hateful. You know, the "ole apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Old 09-16-2018, 12:41 PM

29,112 posts, read 18,387,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
It should be known to all who read this thread that the OP of this thread is one of the leading anti-Semites on this forum. She has REPEATEDLY claimed that Israel and Jews are harvesters of human organs. It is classical anti-Semitic dribble. Called a blood libel. The link that she based her claims on was debunked:
The Big Lie Of Israeli 'Organ Harvesting' Resurfaces As YouTube Video On Haiti Earthquake Goes Global

In a disturbing illustration of what can happen when one person takes a message of hate and incitement to the Internet, the Big Lie of Israeli organ harvesting for profit has again resurfaced and gone global practically overnight, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

Claims that the Israel Defense Forces mobile hospital unit in Haiti may be involved in stealing organs were first made in a video posted on YouTube by a Seattle man who identified himself as "T. West" of "AfriSynergy Productions."

]The allegations in his video spread globally in less than a day a phenomenon that ADL said "demonstrates both the power of the Internet to spread disinformation, and the ability of any individual to disseminate the Big Lie with ease."

YET SHE CONTINUED WITH HER BLOOD LIBELS EVEN AFTER HER SOURCE WAS REFUTED.

She has also equated Israel with Nazi Germany.

It is ironic that someone of her hateful history even dares author a thread like this!
This is totally false rubbish!

Old 09-16-2018, 02:00 PM

393 posts, read 166,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This is totally false rubbish!
"rubbish"?????? Are you a different jojajn?
I can and will easily look up the posts and paste links to them for all to see.
YOU ARE A F.....IN LIAR!

Either you apologize and admit your sh*t or I will post the links.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or