Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 02:12 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
There is a recommended vaccine schedule for adults. The mandatory part is coming, unless people get them voluntarily.
What is your evidence of the bold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
That depends on the State, in California the only students who can go without vaccines now are children with doctor-certified medical exemptions and those who are schooled at home.
I was discussing the situation in Australia, although the criteria are the same. Medical exemptions only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
once we get universal healthcare the govt will be able to give you whatever vaccinations they want.
Actually, the anti-vax movement is pretty strong in many UCH countries. France is the most anti-vax country in the world.

https://www.acsh.org/news/2016/09/09...-beliefs-10135
https://www.economist.com/europe/201...reak-in-europe

Old 09-17-2018, 02:27 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
1) Vaccines aren't always 100% effective, but they greatly reduce the odds of infection. And among the population, virtually eradicates it once critical mass is reached.

2) Vaccines are not effective on those who don't receive them, such as the very young, the very old, pregnant women in some cases, or those with compromised immune systems. Those groups of people rely on herd immunity, which is only achieved if those who CAN get vaccines, do so.
Again, if it works , let those of us who have chosen not get get them die. Wait we won’t die nor get sick.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:11 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
What is your evidence of the bold?
Because I have a brain? I can see the patterns in the way the world works?

It's voluntary, wink wink nudge nudge ... until people stop getting them. Then it becomes mandatory. Just like with kids and schools and colleges, and now healthcare workers.

The adult schedule is pretty full, lots in there. You should go find it and take a look ... and ask yourself: Why? What is the intention here? Is this going to make any adult HEALTHIER?

The only reason the vaccine market is a billion dollar business is because of school mandates. Guaranteed money. Guaranteed population turnover year after year after year. Since it has been so successful in children, the next target market is the adult population.

The schedule is already OUT. Published. On the books. With rollout strategies in place. Public knowledge.

Evidence? Look at the world around you. Think a bit. Good grief.

Evidence? Don't people think anymore? Can't assess what's going on around you unless someone tells you?

The moon is purple. No need to look up. Don't check for yourself. It's purple. NASA said so. Don't look up. No need to.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:13 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Why not? They're taking from the public, the least they can do is ensure that they won't spread illnesses to the public...or get sick themselves and cost even more tax dollars to treat.
How do they spread illness if everyone else is vaccinated?

Old 09-17-2018, 03:21 PM

45,223 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
once we get universal healthcare the govt will be able to give you whatever vaccinations they want.
Roll up your sleeve or turn in your drivers license and passport

Old 09-17-2018, 03:25 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
You want to force people to have something injected in them in order for them to stay safe in a home and fed when they have fallen on hard times. That's pretty sick and twisted.

At no point should anyone be forced to get a vaccine. What happened to "my body, my choice"? What is it with people wanting to force people to vaccinate? If you vaccinate, you should be fine since they work so well, right? RIGHT?

Me not getting a vaccine is not your damn business.

I do not, and have never got a flu shot, for example. Do you know who gets sick from the flu? The people who got the flu shot. I don't get the flu. You know what I do? Make a point not to touch every surface on the face of this earth that has been touched by other people because people are disgusting, vaccinated or not. They cough in their hands, sneeze in their hands, pick their nose, go to the bathroom and never wash their hands after any of these activities.

Then, they go and pump gas with a nozzle that you will touch right after them. Hurray! Or they will touch the faucet, the door knob, a handle, an item in the grocery store, your vegetables that you get from produce that are not packaged...Lord knows how many people have man handled those vegetables before you got there and you have NO IDEA what they did before coming to the store and didn't wash their hands afterwards.

That Norovirus...you know what that is? You hear about it on cruise lines all the time. I used to work for 2 different cruise lines. I'll tell you what that is and how it spreads: Someone didn't wash their hands after going to the bathroom, touched every railing and elevator button in the place, used the tongs at the salad bar, etc, and then all those other passengers came behind them and touched the very same objects, and then, at some point, scratched their nose, rubbed their eyes, etc. Wah-la! Illness galore! Hurray!

Maybe if people stopped being such pigs, we wouldn't have any need whatsoever for many of the vaccinations the vaxxers want to force onto everyone.

I agree that if you're going to travel overseas, get vaccinated against crap that your system isn't used to in your home country.

But to tell people that they are horrible people if they don't get vaccinated with every last thing known to man is BS.

How about we stop helping anyone who lives like a pig, regardless of income.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:26 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,397,020 times
Children should be given healthcare. Not their fault if their parents are idiots.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:28 PM

45,223 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL74 View Post
Children should be given healthcare. Not their fault if their parents are idiots.
And remember, there are no idiots in govt or academia or healthcare...

Old 09-17-2018, 03:29 PM

1,138 posts, read 3,346,453 times
No! This is a free country, although there's many of posts on that subject. We have a right to refuse to be given any injection ever!

Old 09-17-2018, 03:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Again, if it works , let those of us who have chosen not get get them die. Wait we won’t die nor get sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
How do they spread illness if everyone else is vaccinated?
Unfortunately, those who don't get vaccinated can get these diseases and spread them to people who are too young to be vaccinated or fully vaccinated (several vaccines can't be given until after the first birthday; HPV can't be given until age 9 at the earliest, the meningococcal vaccines are not given until the teens), or people who truly do have a medical reason not to get them, and/or people on chemo who've been vaccinated but had their immunity wiped out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Because I have a brain? I can see the patterns in the way the world works?

It's voluntary, wink wink nudge nudge ... until people stop getting them. Then it becomes mandatory. Just like with kids and schools and colleges, and now healthcare workers.

The adult schedule is pretty full, lots in there. You should go find it and take a look ... and ask yourself: Why? What is the intention here? Is this going to make any adult HEALTHIER?

The only reason the vaccine market is a billion dollar business is because of school mandates. Guaranteed money. Guaranteed population turnover year after year after year. Since it has been so successful in children, the next target market is the adult population.

The schedule is already OUT. Published. On the books. With rollout strategies in place. Public knowledge.

Evidence? Look at the world around you. Think a bit. Good grief.

Evidence? Don't people think anymore? Can't assess what's going on around you unless someone tells you?

The moon is purple. No need to look up. Don't check for yourself. It's purple. NASA said so. Don't look up. No need to.
Health care workers have had to be vaccinated for decades. This is nothing new.

I've seen the adult schedule, in fact I've given adult vaccines. Why? To prevent disease. The intention? To prevent disease. Is this going to make any adult healthier? YES!

If this is public knowledge, post a link. Remember the person who makes the claim is responsible to to verify their claim, not the other way around. IOW, don't tell me, "Google it". YOU produce the evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies