U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 12:40 PM

9,280 posts, read 5,788,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
No it isn't normal when it was stated from the very first story that the driver stayed to help the victim.
Where was she going to go? She was caught red handed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 12:45 PM

19,072 posts, read 10,701,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Where was she going to go? She was caught red handed.
If it was MS-13 do you think they would have planned ot kill the Mom with a car registered to anyone in their gang.

If this person was MSj-13 they would have hauled ass -- dumped the car........

They aren't known for their 'suicide' type missions.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
No she wasn't at the grave site.

She was at the memorial site set up where her daughter was shot. The memorial was preventing a woman from leaving her driveway -- she moved it....the Mom and a friend came after the woman who was in the car......
Her daughter wasn't shot. She was beaten with a baseball bat and hacked to death. The driver ripped up photos of her daughter and signs, popped balloons, broke candles and threw them in the back of her car. It's still under investigation, so we don't know that the memorial was blocking the driveway. There is also speculation that the memorial was detracting from the for sale sign in the front yard.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:05 PM

19,072 posts, read 10,701,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Her daughter wasn't shot. She was beaten with a baseball bat and hacked to death. The driver ripped up photos of her daughter and signs, popped balloons, broke candles and threw them in the back of her car. It's still under investigation, so we don't know that the memorial was blocking the driveway. There is also speculation that the memorial was detracting from the for sale sign in the front yard.
You are right -- I should have said killed -- and it was brutal.

Ahh - so it wasn't a neighbor -- I read they were blocking her driveway.

So maybe it was a real estate agent...that got frustrated -

Old 09-16-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
You are right -- I should have said killed -- and it was brutal.

Ahh - so it wasn't a neighbor -- I read they were blocking her driveway.

So maybe it was a real estate agent...that got frustrated -
Gawd, I know. Wouldn't that be something.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:10 PM

7,601 posts, read 1,757,432 times
This is just so shocking. I've seen her speak (might have been the White House youtube channel videos) and found her very articulate and brave. I wonder what the real story is with the woman who ran over her. Does she have gang ties via relatives?

At least Jeff Sessions has been very proactive arresting MS-13 gang members, so he's not totally useless.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:11 PM

15,527 posts, read 29,246,638 times
the new report I heard said there was no connection with MS13

Old 09-16-2018, 01:18 PM

7,601 posts, read 1,757,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trump puts her on Worldwide TV to make himSELF look good and it s the liberals ? that caused her daughters murderers to hunt her down and kill her too? Trump used this woman and HIS actions resulted in her death. Just like HIS inaction caused thousands to die in Puerto Rico after the Hurricane by providing them with no more than a roll of paper towels.
Yes, everything is Trump's fault, even Hurricane Florence.

Most people had never heard of MS-13 and how widespread and violent they are. Trump brought this problem to everyone's attention and gave the families of victims a voice. Just like he did for the Angel Moms of the Remembrance Project.

Why does the Loony Left want to hide this from Americans? Nancy Pelosi felt personally insulted when Trump called gang members animals. This nonsense only encourages more Dems to #WalkAway out of sheer embarrassment and disgust.

Old 09-16-2018, 02:03 PM

15,194 posts, read 17,692,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trump puts her on Worldwide TV to make himSELF look good and it s the liberals ? that caused her daughters murderers to hunt her down and kill her too?

Trump used this woman and HIS actions resulted in her death.
Just like HIS inaction caused thousands to die in Puerto Rico after the Hurricane by providing them with no more than a roll of paper towels. And he s in disbelief ? and again blames democrats, for the rise in death toll?

Talk about a Witch Hunter.
Wow.

Just wow.

I can't believe you actually removed the blame for a murder from the actual murderer, because of politics.

Wow.

People, if you don't believe that a propaganda campaign can be incredibly effective, I submit this guy's post as evidence.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:24 PM

27,485 posts, read 44,973,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
This is what politicians do to gain support. Just like the Khans standing up at the Dem convention.
I think the Khans were trying to make the point that Trump was using their personal pain for his own purpose--
Which he was and has not stopped doing in case after case---
Cue the story of the Iowa coed killed by an immigrant w/o legal status

Her own family begged to be left alone and not have her death used in a manner that would have disgusted her...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or