U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 07:42 PM

372 posts, read 105,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You guys love to call me a racist, but you never back it up. Your real issue with me is that I’m not mealy mouthed, and that’s how you Conservatives like your blacks to be.

Your issue has nothing to do with me being a racist because you have no proof of any racism from me. You have plenty of proof of my well known truculence with race baiting conservatives though.

And yes...you are a right winger. Big time.
You are a racist, or at least a bigot. You lump all white people together and claim we all have sinister motives and, ironically, that we are racist.

And you clearly don't comprehend the difference between conservative and libertarian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 07:45 PM

38,768 posts, read 37,953,993 times
The premises of this thread is silly, center left leaning guy here, not a repug con.

Old 09-15-2018, 07:53 PM

6,425 posts, read 2,265,255 times
Quote:
At some point white folks like you are gonna have to wake up and realize that black folks are gonna do whatever the hell they feel like doing and we arenít taking advice from non blacks no matter how badly you want us to.

Worry about white folks on the Republican plantation.

Didn't realize that desertdetroiter had been elected the Grand Poh-Bah of all Blacks.

Do excuse us white folk, Oh exalted one.

Old 09-15-2018, 07:53 PM

4,848 posts, read 1,987,914 times
You could have posted this 250 years ago:

Disturbing trend: slaves succumb to the siren song of freedom.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:27 PM

47,314 posts, read 24,644,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey2k View Post
You are a racist, or at least a bigot. You lump all white people together and claim we all have sinister motives and, ironically, that we are racist.

And you clearly don't comprehend the difference between conservative and libertarian.
A libertarian nowadays is a Conservative Republican that doesnít wanna admit that they voted for Trump.

And again, you canít prove that Iím a racist. You can only prove that I can counter you CD race baiters extremely well, and that I give back as good as I get.

Thatís why yíall hate me. LMAO...has nothing to do with me being a racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Didn't realize that desertdetroiter had been elected the Grand Poh-Bah of all Blacks.

Do excuse us white folk, Oh exalted one.
I can speak for more blacks than you since I can speak for at least one black.

That beats you by a long shot.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:36 PM

734 posts, read 290,355 times
Quote:
At some point white folks like you are gonna have to wake up and realize that black folks are gonna do whatever the hell they feel like doing and we arenít taking advice from non blacks no matter how badly you want us to.

Yes, and we'll continue to hope that you someday realize you are on the Democrat plantation.

What's the term..."against all odds"?

Old 09-15-2018, 09:02 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,561,264 times
Quote:
That's cool. In the meantime, every other minority group in America will continue to move forward and prosper, while blacks continue to regress and believe that they are owed something.

Old 09-15-2018, 09:15 PM

372 posts, read 105,420 times
Quote:
A libertarian nowadays is a Conservative Republican that doesnít wanna admit that they voted for Trump.
Yep, go ahead and keep showing your own ignorance.

Quote:
And again, you canít prove that Iím a racist. You can only prove that I can counter you CD race baiters extremely well, and that I give back as good as I get.

Thatís why yíall hate me. LMAO...has nothing to do with me being a racist.

I can speak for more blacks than you since I can speak for at least one black.

That beats you by a long shot.
You seem to have no problem speaking for whites. Your own words mark you as a racist.

Quote:

Quote:
How the hell would you know? And when did you right wing whites start caring about how anyone darker than a paper bag is treated?

Youíre the folks that rejoice anytime you see a cop going upside a black guyís head.

Old 09-15-2018, 09:39 PM

2,673 posts, read 757,444 times
Quote:
You guys love to call me a racist, but you never back it up. Your real issue with me is that Iím not mealy mouthed, and thatís how you Conservatives like your blacks to be.

Your issue has nothing to do with me being a racist because you have no proof of any racism from me. You have plenty of proof of my well known truculence with race baiting conservatives though.

And yes...you are a right winger. Big time.
I am simply stating that you are completely racially driven and prove it in writing regularly.

No one needs proof that the sun shines when they can see it for themselves.

Old 09-15-2018, 09:43 PM

2,564 posts, read 1,599,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
None of this is remotely what I said. Liberalism means having critical thinking skills and thinking for yourself.
LOL. Stop it already! You should go on the comedy circuit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or