U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 02:53 PM

5,805 posts, read 2,163,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I'd like to read the Mueller Report. Any idea where I can find it?

I found this pdf file from the court proceeding of Manafort's Plea Deal write-up by Mueller's Team~ It's 17 pages long.. Sorry, couldn't read in it's entirety .. So, I myself didn't locate that statement~~ I'm running out of Data time .. so, I'll let you read it yourself Good Luck

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...-Agreement.pdf

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 02:59 PM

2,457 posts, read 1,857,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
So I guess this means John Kerry is going to jail for telling Iranian terrorists to ignore Trump and wait till a Dem is in the White House.

I doubt Ben Shapiro is someone we need to worry about unless you are part of the anti Semitic Loony Left.

Media Matters trolls are really desperate.
John Kerry stated he never said anything like that. If you have a link proving he said it I sure would appreciate it.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:22 PM

6,530 posts, read 1,786,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Why would an "anarchist" support any State?
We live in a state system, so I hope Russia and the US stop escalating tension for the safety of everyone.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
So I guess this means John Kerry is going to jail for telling Iranian terrorists to ignore Trump and wait till a Dem is in the White House.

I doubt Ben Shapiro is someone we need to worry about unless you are part of the anti Semitic Loony Left.

Iran is not a terrorist state, your friend the Saudis are.

Ben Shapiro is a POS who loves Saudi and Israeli war crimes. Part of the reason people like you hate Iran is because you don’t know the actions of your own government.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Ben Shapiro is too critical of the left's evil for his own good. I'm surprised he's still alive. Anyone who has the balls to fight the left's lies and tyranny as vehemently as he does should always be on the lookout for a witch hunt and have a contingency plan ready to go at a moment's notice. He's fighting against a foe with the morals and temperament of MS-13 on steroids.
Ben Shapiro is a sub human POS who worships the government (CIA, NSA, police state, etc.) and thinks anyone who speaks against is a terrorist.

He also falls over himself praising the Saudis and Israelis laughing at dead Iranians, Yemeni, Iraqi, and whatever other civilians they trample on/kill.

Shapiro is the real terrorist and he should rot in the deepest darkest dungeon available.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:55 PM

9,536 posts, read 3,847,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yeah? Maybe by 2024 they will come to some type of conclusion. I mean, its only been two years, and...…….nothing.

yeah sure.

Lets see, guilty pleas from Campaign staff as well as from a couple of members of the WH staff.

Guilty plea from Russian Hacker.

Others the numbers are becoming so large it's hard to remember.

Indictments and investigation's of friends and associates.

It's a lot for being less then 2 years.

Follow the money. It will bring the truth out

Old 09-16-2018, 03:57 PM

3,042 posts, read 480,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Guess you were fast asleep during the last administration and just barely conscious the last 2 years.

Perhaps you meant to write democrats and mistakenly wrote repubs???

9.11 actually happened and bipartisan effort produced bipartisan reactive behavior.

Laugh every time I think GWB pulled the wool over Hillary's eyes re Iraq. Media gave GWB no credit for brains and he trumps Hillary. Does not speak well of Hillary. Of course Obama had the luxury of telling us what he would not have done....from a guy whose reality was replaced by academic theory.
Uh. Wha?

Old 09-16-2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah, and the majority of the suicide bombers in Iraq were from Saudi Arabia.

'Martyrs' In Iraq Mostly Saudis

Sadly you and Ben love these terrorists too much to be critical of them.

Old 09-16-2018, 04:03 PM

8,877 posts, read 2,444,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Never Trumper, and EIC of The Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro, appeared on HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher” Friday evening and said Trump is too stupid to have colluded with Russia but if he did collude, he’s happy to see the Mueller indictments and ultimately happy to see Trump impeached.

It's hard for a guy who tells everyone he is the smartest and greatest for many years to then claim he's not smart enough to know basic things....

BUT, I do agree in this sense. He is too stupid to have worked out a couple chess moves ahead as most real criminals would do. But that doesn't mean he didn't collude. We KNOW he was smart enough to try and cover up things...like the meeting. Only guilty people spend a lot of time obstructing the truth.

So he is stupid enough to get taken (a con man is usually easily conned himself), stupid enough not to plan it correctly and stupid enough to try to obstruct justice once he realizes he may have done things wrong.

That's a LOT of stupid.

Old 09-16-2018, 04:03 PM

32,857 posts, read 30,126,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Oh yeah, and the majority of the suicide bombers in Iraq were from Saudi Arabia.

'Martyrs' In Iraq Mostly Saudis

Sadly you and Ben love these terrorists too much to be critical of them.
Radical Muslim trash is all over. It's not confined to one or two Nations, it's just more concentrated in those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies