Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 06:31 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
No, you communists are deplorable; and your projections are obvious.
It is plainly obvious isn't it? And they have the nerve to say they are the enlightened and educated ones while being closed minded, brainwashed and just flat out gullible.

Old 09-17-2018, 06:32 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times
The 30% of poll respondents who ignore reality and trumpet about their savior Trump like a preacher on a mission from God, are indeed deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Meh a few threads up there are some fools rehashing the birther idiocy for the 5000th time... those people at least really are dregs. There is a decent sized sociopath/troll base behind trump, it is true - just maybe not politically expedient to say so. Doesn't mean everyone who likes trump is a troll, just that he was the first politician to unify trolls as a voting bloc.
Obama was before him. He brought out the brainwashed zombies.

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Meh a few threads up there are some fools rehashing the birther idiocy for the 5000th time... those people at least really are dregs. There is a decent sized sociopath/troll base behind trump, it is true - just maybe not politically expedient to say so. Doesn't mean everyone who likes trump is a troll, just that he was the first politician to unify trolls as a voting bloc.
Maybe you can answer the question...

There has never been an adequate explanation for why Obama wrote in his own book (Dreams From my Father, in the conversation with Auma while he was at Columbia) that he couldn't prove Obama Sr was his father when Obama Sr's estate was being settled after his death. Shouldn't it have been a simple matter in the 1980s to get a certified copy of his birth certificate from Hawaii listing Obama Sr as his father? And yet he could not do so. Why not?

While living in another state in the 1980s, I had to order a certified copy of my birth certificate from the government's vital records office where I was born. There was no problem getting one, and my father's name was indeed on it.

Why couldn't Obama get a certified copy of his birth certificate from Hawaii in the 1980s listing Obama Sr as his father? Why was there no Hawaiian birth record of Obama Sr as his father in the 1980s?

Old 09-17-2018, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Maybe you can answer the question...

There has never been an adequate explanation for why Obama wrote in his own book (Dreams From my Father, in the conversation with Auma while he was at Columbia) that he couldn't prove Obama Sr was his father when Obama Sr's estate was being settled after his death. Shouldn't it have been a simple matter in the 1980s to get a certified copy of his birth certificate from Hawaii listing Obama Sr as his father? And yet he could not do so. Why not?

While living in another state in the 1980s, I had to order a certified copy of my birth certificate from the government's vital records office where I was born. There was no problem getting one, and my father's name was indeed on it.

Why couldn't Obama get a certified copy of his birth certificate from Hawaii in the 1980s listing Obama Sr as his father? Why was there no Hawaiian birth record of Obama Sr as his father in the 1980s?
Because it's all a ruse. The REAL Manchurian candidate.

Old 09-17-2018, 06:35 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
The only people who will deny the veracity of Biden’s quote are the portion of the Trump base that knows he’s referring to them.

White nationalists

2018 and 2020 will be tests to determine whether voters are comfortable with (1.) Trump's actions in the White House and (2.) Trump’s rhetoric that encourages the racist dregs of society.

Last edited by Bureaucat; 09-17-2018 at 06:43 AM..

Old 09-17-2018, 06:38 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Doesn’t he realize Hillary’s deplorable comment was a part of why she lost ?

Now Joe Biden is doubling down . Such a desperate guy .

—-
During a speech this weekend – for the Human Rights Campaign of all things – he referred to Trump supporters as the dregs of society. That’s a step below deplorables, isn’t it?

He also told the crowd of LBGT supporters that they have a fight ahead of them, point out it’s those against them who have a friend in the Trump.

Link
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-speech-video/
I agree with Biden, much to OP's chagrin. I think lower of tRump voters than a canker sore

Old 09-17-2018, 06:40 AM

20,105 posts, read 9,018,880 times
they way he's forced his way on little girls under 10, he's the last guy who should be calling people "dregs"

Old 09-17-2018, 06:43 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Joe Biden Calls Trump Supporters ‘The Dregs Of Society’ In Speech
He said some of them, which is true (neo nazis for example).

If the shoe fits......

Heck, how many of Trumps inner circle have been arrested? They are criminals = dregs. Let's not pretend they don't exist.

Old 09-17-2018, 06:44 AM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
The only people who will deny the veracity of Biden’s quote are the portion of the Trump base that knows he’s referring to them.
I did verify the veracity of Biden's quotes. Read and learn:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Here's 'good ole boy' KKK-Dem Joe Biden, blowing that dog whistle, and the left comes running to fawn all over him...

Regarding Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

As if there were NO other African-Americans who have ever been articulate, bright, and clean. According to KKK-Dem Joe Biden all other African-Americans are inarticulate, stupid, and dirty. Think very carefully about that...

Regarding Indian-Americans (from India):

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Seriously, Joe? I go to 7-Eleven and Dunkin' Donuts frequently and I don't have an Indian accent. Same with millions of other people.

Joe Biden is a racist bigot. Period. And the left LOVES him for that. /puke
Are you running towards Biden in full support of his racist dog whistles, too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies