U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 06:10 PM

32,803 posts, read 17,841,123 times

Advertisements

tRump:

"I say I'm not guilty, so end the investigation!"

As can be seen in this thread, his Trumplings slurp it down with a spoon.

Besides, what about those 17 women with allegations against him?

Old 09-18-2018, 06:21 PM

25,128 posts, read 11,783,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
After everything that's went down the last two years you really think the shadow government has not thought to look at his taxes yet? Especially after what we know happened at the I.R.S. under Obama toward conservative groups. LOL!!!!!

Actually yes, access to his tax returns is incredibly limited with laws about it. More importantly he is in charge at the moment, and can block it quite well. I suspect Mueller has them, but honestly the IRS "audits" will often not find criminal acts as they do not have the research to really audit things like this well.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:23 PM

436 posts, read 83,309 times
He is hoping to find texts that show that FBI agents thought and expressed the exact same thing as almost every high level current Trump supporter thought at the same time.... that Trump was an idiot. He will then use it to say they had bias against him when in reality, they will have merely said what every thinking adult was saying at the time including his new besties Lindsay Graham and Rand Paul.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:41 PM

4,760 posts, read 1,754,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
tRump:

"I say I'm not guilty, so end the investigation!"

As can be seen in this thread, his Trumplings slurp it down with a spoon.

Besides, what about those 17 women with allegations against him?

He is a billionaire and how many did Cohen pay off?

Old 09-18-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Quayle_Higgins_III View Post
He is hoping to find texts that show that FBI agents thought and expressed the exact same thing as almost every high level current Trump supporter thought at the same time.... that Trump was an idiot. He will then use it to say they had bias against him when in reality, they will have merely said what every thinking adult was saying at the time including his new besties Lindsay Graham and Rand Paul.
You make Trump sound like the kid who got zero Valentine's Day Cards in grade school. Actually he does behave that way.

Old 09-19-2018, 09:10 PM

Trump said Tuesday the "great Sean Hannity" requested the release of the docs

Old 09-19-2018, 09:43 PM

7,958 posts, read 1,852,973 times
Text messages revealed the whole thing was a set up. Or do the Loonies think the FBI and DoJ were lying in their own texts?

Old 09-19-2018, 09:51 PM

7,958 posts, read 1,852,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Quayle_Higgins_III View Post
He is hoping to find texts that show that FBI agents thought and expressed the exact same thing as almost every high level current Trump supporter thought at the same time.... that Trump was an idiot. He will then use it to say they had bias against him
You know, hun, you might want to watch Fox News, especially Hannity who has been reporting SpyGate for a year and a half now. Biggest political scandal of modern history. Otherwise you can't call yourself informed, only duped by fake news. Of course you might be a Media Matters paid troll, in which case I'm wasting my time. But perhaps an intelligent person reading this will be thankful.

It went well beyond bias to plotting how to prevent Trump's election and failing that, how to overthrow an elected President of the US. Is that okay with you? Is that how corrupt and evil the Dems have become? Be afraid.

Sara A Carter is one of the real investigative reporters who broke this story back then. Maybe catch up on her website.

You're welcome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies