U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-17-2018, 08:35 PM
 
27,459 posts, read 44,959,956 times
Reputation: 14041

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Stupidest anti-Trump lie ever told, and that's saying something. The meanings of finding and hacking are not even in the same ballpark.
I say again
NO ONE
Not the Russians
Not Wikileaks
Not Trump
NO ONE has found Clinton's emails---
She was never hacked
She got that right at least...

 
Old 09-17-2018, 08:55 PM
 
27,459 posts, read 44,959,956 times
Reputation: 14041
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
It's impossible to know something that's not true, and The Russia Thing might be the stupidest conspiracy theory since "Paul is dead".
Trump believes MANY THINGS that are not true...
Hasn't stopped him from making decisions based on his irrational beliefs or making speeches espousing them or wasting MILLIIONS of $$$$$$ trying to put his untrue beliefs into policy

We knew Paul wasn't dead when he made an appearance.
Trump's guilt will also make an appearance--when Mueler is ready...
The fact that Trump is behaving so irrational is just his fear percolating through his Twitter...
 
Old 09-17-2018, 08:58 PM
 
1,116 posts, read 208,961 times
Reputation: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I don't have it because I am not on Mueller's team or involved in Trump's inner circle (thank God)...
And we all know how difficult it is to prove a negative -- just ask Brett Kavanaugh---

Just because proof of Trump's compliciency has not shown up does not mean it does not exist.

Consider the past historical/scientific/empirical example of how Neptune was discovered.
It was discovered not by the naked eye, not with a rudimentary or sophisticated telescope.
Neptune was discovered by FAITH that it was out there far beyond the ability of Man's vision--
It's truth was determined mathematically and proven to exit because other planets' orbits were NOT behaving appropriately without the presence of an UNKNOWN planet...
since math and planets' orbits work on principles not Tweets--scientists used the behavior of the "known" to prove the unknown--
That was Nepture...

And for me--
The same parallel exists with Trump and his cohorts and the Russian involvement in the 2016 election...
There are patterns of behavior, patterns of events, patterns of results that are not explained unless you concede something untoward was happening...
Too many irrational actions,
too many already revealed attempts to cover up information,
too many illegal election strategy/Internet data mining activities tied to Russian involvement AND Cambridge Analytica, and Wikipedia, and those in Trump's orbit;
Not to mention Trump's past predilections for criminal behavior with the Russian oligarchs working w/Putin

There is a huge orange planet out there that basically is being tracked down and verified by Mueller and his investigation in the same way that Uranus was "discovered"...

So even though YOU may not have proof of his guilt...it exists
And it can and will be proven...
Just think of Trump as Uranus...
Simple as that...
Your in full denial mode.
 
Old 09-17-2018, 09:07 PM
 
Location: United States
10,625 posts, read 4,579,851 times
Reputation: 4971
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I don't have it because I am not on Mueller's team or involved in Trump's inner circle (thank God)...
And we all know how difficult it is to prove a negative -- just ask Brett Kavanaugh---

Just because proof of Trump's compliciency has not shown up does not mean it does not exist.

Consider the past historical/scientific/empirical example of how Neptune was discovered.
It was discovered not by the naked eye, not with a rudimentary or sophisticated telescope.
Neptune was discovered by FAITH that it was out there far beyond the ability of Man's vision--
It's truth was determined mathematically and proven to exit because other planets' orbits were NOT behaving appropriately without the presence of an UNKNOWN planet...
since math and planets' orbits work on principles not Tweets--scientists used the behavior of the "known" to prove the unknown--
That was Nepture...

And for me--
The same parallel exists with Trump and his cohorts and the Russian involvement in the 2016 election...
There are patterns of behavior, patterns of events, patterns of results that are not explained unless you concede something untoward was happening...
Too many irrational actions,
too many already revealed attempts to cover up information,
too many illegal election strategy/Internet data mining activities tied to Russian involvement AND Cambridge Analytica, and Wikipedia, and those in Trump's orbit;
Not to mention Trump's past predilections for criminal behavior with the Russian oligarchs working w/Putin

There is a huge orange planet out there that basically is being tracked down and verified by Mueller and his investigation in the same way that Uranus was "discovered"...

So even though YOU may not have proof of his guilt...it exists
And it can and will be proven...
Just think of Trump as Uranus...
Simple as that...
I just want everyone to note that I have been discussing this issue based on evidence, and facts, not faith, hope, misinformation, and narrative based reporting, like so many posters on here are doing.
 
Old 09-17-2018, 10:02 PM
 
5,106 posts, read 1,543,281 times
Reputation: 4942
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
Pilot, please try and keep-up. Trump says “collusion,” the proper term is “conspiracy, which, BTW is one of the crimes that Manafort pleaded guilty to
Yes, conspiracy for a matter not related in any fashion to his work for the Trump campaign. Why are you bringing up unrelated issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
Why aren’t you suing Mueller Pharma?!?
Why would he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
Class action Pharma - consolidate your “righties” and claim “irreparable harm”
Who would be in the class and what would the harm be? You have to identify a cause of action and state a claim in order to bring a successful suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Well, if you paid the right amount of taxes, you did not commit tax evasion.
I'm still not sure you understand this issue. Tax evasion is a specific category of criminal offenses. What's that got to do with an audit? All of which are administrative proceedings, and most of which are instigated by automated reviews, not by the suspicion of criminal wrongdoing.
 
Old 09-17-2018, 10:14 PM
 
3,741 posts, read 2,917,286 times
Reputation: 4668
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
This is Trump directly stepping into the DOJ to influence a case against himself.

From article in first posting in this thread.

Sen. Mark Warner, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, criticized the decision to release the FISA documents.

"The President shouldn’t be declassifying documents in order to undermine an investigation into his campaign or pursue vendettas against political enemies. He especially shouldn’t be releasing documents with the potential to reveal intelligence sources," he tweeted Monday night."
This might apply except for the fact that you are ignoring this part: "At the request of a number of committees of Congress"....
 
Old 09-17-2018, 10:16 PM
Status: "Praise Be" (set 19 days ago)
 
Location: Trumpville
7,258 posts, read 3,280,003 times
Reputation: 6305
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
“Numbers” are important! 52017 is a number is significant! May 2017 is 16 months ago. Today is today

Why is Trump acting guilty??

Let’s suppose that there was no collusion/conspiracy etc. - I highly doubt it, but, I’ll play

And, instead of finding collusion etc. Mueller finds tax fraud, money laundering etc. by Trump

Works for me!!
I think this is one likely scenario. Maybe Trump is not directly involved in the Russia conspiracy. However, that doesn't mean there won't be problems if the original investigation into Russia turns up other crimes. Let me put it in a way Trump supporters might understand. If a cop pulls somebody over for speeding and they smell/see marijuana in the car, it's no longer just a speeding ticket. In Trump country you are looking at some jail time since it's not legal here yet. The police aren't going to ignore the marijuana just because the initial traffic stop was for speeding.
 
Old 09-17-2018, 10:30 PM
 
3,741 posts, read 2,917,286 times
Reputation: 4668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I think this is one likely scenario. Maybe Trump is not directly involved in the Russia conspiracy. However, that doesn't mean there won't be problems if the original investigation into Russia turns up other crimes. Let me put it in a way Trump supporters might understand. If a cop pulls somebody over for speeding and they smell/see marijuana in the car, it's no longer just a speeding ticket. In Trump country you are looking at some jail time since it's not legal here yet. The police aren't going to ignore the marijuana just because the initial traffic stop was for speeding.
In your scenario, there has already been a legal transgression (speeding).

With the whole Russia collusion nonsense, there was no crime committed in the first place to warrant the investigation.
 
Old 09-17-2018, 10:37 PM
 
Location: Texas
32,537 posts, read 17,650,891 times
Reputation: 18662
Talking Stupidest, you say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Stupidest anti-Trump lie ever told, and that's saying something. The meanings of finding and hacking are not even in the same ballpark.
That was a live recording of your boy tRump inviting the Russians in.

All you're left with is a weak attempt at quibbling over semantics that you aren't so clear on yourself.

Carry on.

 
Old 09-17-2018, 10:37 PM
Status: "Praise Be" (set 19 days ago)
 
Location: Trumpville
7,258 posts, read 3,280,003 times
Reputation: 6305
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
With the whole Russia collusion nonsense, there was no crime committed in the first place to warrant the investigation.
What about all the people who have admitted guilt so far with more indictments coming all the time? Some of those people are people very close to Trump. I know, I know you want to ignore that because you are getting your SCOTUS justices and like Trump for that reason. But you seriously would not tolerate this from a Democrat or maybe even any other Republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top