Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 10:24 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,803,645 times

Advertisements

You would want somebody stopped for speeding charged for marijuana if it was found in the car during the traffic stop. If other crimes are uncovered in the investigation into the Russia conspiracy, why should Trump not have to answer for them?

Trump may not be directly involved in the Russia conspiracy, though people very close to him were. Trump isn't acting like an innocent man however. He's terrified that Mueller will uncover something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2018, 10:26 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,143,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
You would want somebody stopped for speeding charged for marijuana if it was found in the car during the traffic stop.
No I wouldn't.

And I can't believe anyone thinks that Mueller is doing anything other than stalling until the midterms are over.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:15 PM

435 posts, read 175,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
No I wouldn't.

And I can't believe anyone thinks that Mueller is doing anything other than stalling until the midterms are over.
I thought Giuliani said he couldn't do anything until the midterms were over or he would be interfering. Is he doing the right thing or the wrong thing by waiting? I can't keep up with the changing positions of the Trump team.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:31 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
You would want somebody stopped for speeding charged for marijuana if it was found in the car during the traffic stop. If other crimes are uncovered in the investigation into the Russia conspiracy, why should Trump not have to answer for them?

Trump may not be directly involved in the Russia conspiracy, though people very close to him were. Trump isn't acting like an innocent man however. He's terrified that Mueller will uncover something.

What??? C-D anti-Trumpers are now back tracking away from Russia and collusion?

I just want to know... Are you including the Clintons and other members of the Deep State Swamp if their crimes involving Russia float to the surface?

Old 09-18-2018, 06:39 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Quote:
No I wouldn't.

I can't believe anyone would think that trump is innocent at this point. He's a slimebag and whether its collusion, conspiracy, massive fraud or corruption, let's dig them all up and let the sh^5it hit the fan. MAGA (not)!

Old 09-18-2018, 06:41 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
What??? C-D anti-Trumpers are now back tracking away from Russia and collusion?

I just want to know... Are you including the Clintons and other members of the Deep State Swamp if their crimes involving Russia float to the surface?
Conspiracy theorists are really a very interest sub-set of the human species. They can go on for days not eating and seeing the sun as they scurry in their little hidden bunkers muttering to themselves in front of their computers and gripping their cans of baked beans like their whole existence depends on them....

Old 09-18-2018, 06:50 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Conspiracy theorists are really a very interest sub-set of the human species. They can go on for days not eating and seeing the sun as they scurry in their little hidden bunkers muttering to themselves in front of their computers and gripping their cans of baked beans like their whole existence depends on them....

Sounds like the existence of those searching for Trump/Russia collusion when there has been no evidence indicating that. They sit around on computers during the day salivating when the latest rumor arises and wait to watch Maddow at night.

I'm curious as to your take on the question asked in the thread title...

Old 09-18-2018, 06:51 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Yeah and Trump the one and only, is a prime example of that but I'm sure you don't see it that way. Let me just remind you of who amplified the birther movement. Or did that not fall in the conspiracy category?

Old 09-18-2018, 06:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:

The entire spectacle, has been all about the Communist tactic that violates the 1st, 4th and 5th Amendments.
Show me the man and I will find you a crime.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:11 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
No I wouldn't.

Midterms/schmidterms……….Mueller could give a s*** less about elections. He has ONE agenda, to investigate until this thing ends up where it ends up. You are not dealing with some political hack here, you are dealing with a consummate professional, who EVERYONE holds up as a man of impeccable integrity and dedication.

I realize your side is a little put off by his tireless work and not spilling the beans or grandstanding, but Mueller was a perfect pick for this job. Just look at how many have pleaded guilty to crimes already. Those did not appear out of thin air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies