U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 06:05 PM

41,323 posts, read 16,603,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I appreciate you attempting to inform these right wing nutbags but you're wasting your time. They will believe whatever Crooked Trump and his crooked son tell them.

Did you believe CNN when they said Hillary Clinton would win the election?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2018, 06:08 PM

10,576 posts, read 6,223,543 times
So, CNN gets caught faking a photo from 10 years ago and they blame Trump for not providing enough dates with the fake photo? Yup, that sounds like fake mews to me.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:09 PM

12,348 posts, read 7,574,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
So, CNN gets caught faking a photo from 10 years ago and they blame Trump for not providing enough dates with the fake photo? Yup, that sounds like fake mews to me.

It was Don Jr who posted the photo from 10 years ago, not CNN. Cooper did an en-depth and very clear rebuttal to Don Jr's smear. I hope he learns not to mess with AC, but that's probably unrealistic, given who we're talking about. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:17 PM

30,094 posts, read 19,017,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
so the fake news was from10 years ago. ok. Btw, Trump did not mention hurricane flo. Next
Not able to understand what this thread is about are you?

Old 09-18-2018, 06:19 PM

20,957 posts, read 8,844,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
It was Don Jr who posted the photo from 10 years ago, not CNN. Cooper did an en-depth and very clear rebuttal to Don Jr's smear. I hope he learns not to mess with AC, but that's probably unrealistic, given who we're talking about. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.
I hope he ends up in prison. Self-entitled punk brat could use it.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Can't put one and one together when it comes to something like this?

He said CNN's ratings are down. He said "stop lying to make my daddy look bad" while showing Cooper in the water up to his waist. A picture from hurricane coverage. And Cooper just so happened to be covering a hurricane at that time (Florence).

So if he was NOT talking about Cooper covering Florence in a disingenuous way, can you offer an explanation on why Trump Jr would choose THAT particular photo for his tweet? If it was aimed at Cooper, why not one of the thousand of easily accessible head shots that one could find on google? Why dig up an image of Cooper wading through floodwaters?

1 and 1 is 2. It is quite simple really. He was saying CNN is lying by showing Cooper exaggerating floodwaters that someone reading his tweet would only assume is Florence. If you can't put those two together, I don't know what to tell you.

Then again, Trump does love the poorly educated.
Too much logic for Trump enthusiasts to follow.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:23 PM

6,500 posts, read 4,094,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Did you believe CNN when they said Hillary Clinton would win the election?
I'm not sure you understanding what polling numbers are.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:27 PM

15,475 posts, read 8,010,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Not able to understand what this thread is about are you?

cooper said, quote- “donny jr was making a claim about florence”
I know this has been hard for the nubs to understand so put on your thinking cap. I’ll walk you through it. Where did jr mention flo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Im pretty sure everyone figured that out when the numbers came in

Old 09-18-2018, 06:28 PM

41,323 posts, read 16,603,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post

I understand them completely. The question was simple. Why don't you answer it?

Did you believe CNN when they insisted that Trump would not stay in the race, then had no chance of being nominated, then had no chance of winning the election.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
cooper said, quote- donny jr was making a claim about florence
I know this has been hard for the nubs to understand so put on your thinking cap. Ill walk you through it. Where did jr mention flo?

Im pretty sure everyone figured that out when the numbers came in
Trump followers will suspend any logic or critical thinking that might threaten their love of Trump. This is the first stage of an abused spouse. The next is often embarrassment for their blind support of an idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or