U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 02:27 PM

12,405 posts, read 3,461,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Also, I'd wager that title is a little messed up.

Most every serial killer is pretty deeply disturbed and this guy was likely already harboring if not acting on such things prior to his job selection. Probably picked their job to try to act upon their urges too.
I agree. I don't know how he got passed the extensive full field background investigation and no one interviewed in his history had anything derogatory to say. Maybe his community and associate were no snitch and he got preferential treatment as a Hispanic or he was really sneaky. I know from experience my community wouldn't let me say one crossed word or conduct and not report it to a background investigator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Border agents: They are murderers. They are rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
They are also legally here you forget that. They are also about the most vetted the government can practically accomplish. Maybe that's why a murdering or raping border patrol agent is statically as rare as a hen's tooth.

Old 09-18-2018, 02:46 PM

15,115 posts, read 5,013,824 times
Quote:
Border agents: They are murderers. They are rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Perfect.

I owe you a rep for this.

Old 09-18-2018, 02:48 PM

12,089 posts, read 5,686,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think it is in the illegal immigration forum. What can really be said about a citizen or legal resident being a killer? The suspect is mestizos and could or not be one step removed from illegal immigration and an anchor baby for all we know though.

And that quote regarding Trumpism is total fail. No one says most or all illegal aliens as a class are murders because at least one murders. The argument is that they are all in the class of being here illegally and many of them do commit other crimes and offenses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenth View Post
Some of the Trumplings in the illegal immigration subforum are saying this could be a result of the BP officer's Latino heritage. I am talking some real Stormfront stuff here - his Latino genes are damaged or he is an anchor baby and that is why he is a serial killer. This forum has gone off the rails with this racist stuff.
You mean like the post above?

Old 09-18-2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpleplains17 View Post
Yeah because Hispanics only get promoted because of their ethnicity. After they read his job application and noticed he is Hispanic they didnít even bother to run a background test.

Your community is so perfect unlike those Hispanics that cover the crimes of their own.
He went through a background investigation that is equivalent to what is used for secret or top secret clearance. If anyone or anything presented anything derogatory it was dismissed out of preferential treatment or no one in his background would say anything. Otherwise he was one sneaky sociopath.

Old 09-18-2018, 02:55 PM
Status: "Aliens probably ride by Earth and lock their doors." (set 14 days ago)

5,634 posts, read 3,789,568 times
"Not a single thread..."

Oh, there's a thread? Just one thread! SMH

And then the thread about there not being a thread. This pretty much sums up C-D

Old 09-18-2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
So anyone with a Hispanic name is possibly one step removed from being an illegal immigrant but Trump kids are 100% American because they all have English sounding last names and they pass the skin color test? Werenít Trumps grandparents immigrants too? ? 2 of 3 of his wives? Didnít his grandfather own a brothel? I guess not all immigrants are ďgood peopleĒ

Nevermind many Hispanics in Texas have been there for many generations way longer than Trumpís family.
Give it up. Trump's ancestor came to America legally.

Old 09-18-2018, 03:24 PM

32,109 posts, read 14,827,373 times
Quote:
Yeah because Hispanics only get promoted because of their ethnicity. After they read his job application and noticed he is Hispanic they didnít even bother to run a background test.

Your community is so perfect unlike those Hispanics that cover the crimes of their own.

Put your victim card back in your wallet. We have many Hispanic Border Patrol agents because they speak Spanish and guess what language those coming here illegally from south of our border speak? It actually makes sense. I'm sure Hispanic applicants have to pass the same background checks that every other ethnicity does.

It's possible that he was an anchor baby but I doubt it because that would infer a conflict of interest in my opinion. As for Hispanics covering the crimes of their own that wouldn't be unusual as their culture is a tribal one but that doesn't mean that was the case with this guy. You are taking the comments of one or two others and blowing them all out of proportion to play the victim card.

Old 09-18-2018, 03:50 PM

14,548 posts, read 16,488,681 times
Quote:

Might even be said that potential Supreme Court Justices are attempted rapists or sexual assaulters. And some, I assume, are good people.

Old 09-18-2018, 04:15 PM

15,278 posts, read 8,754,247 times
Actually there's several threads discussing this, including in the current events section.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or