Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 07:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Considering Trump is about to be more than half way finished with his first term, I’d say liberals better hurry up and find some actual dirt on the president.

Mueller isn't a lib. Neither are Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, the anonymous op-ed writer, etc.

Stay tuned.

You won't want to miss the exciting conclusion.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2018, 08:02 AM

10,529 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvsCruisin View Post
Is that the best you've got man? Hiding behind your keyboard tossing insults with your big boy pants on? What is it with you liberals? You guys just love to spew off at the mouth towards anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Pathetic.

Good thing me and my high school education doesn't give a &*#& though.

P.S. You might... but I don't go on cruises to talk politics. I can find plenty of liberals online like yourself that can tell me all about how Trump rips children from their parents at the border.

The entire original post on this thread throws insults at liberals.

This thread is designed purposely purely to divide and get a rise out of people.

So sick of the division and partisanship in this country.

Last edited by Cruithne; 09-20-2018 at 08:17 AM..

Old 09-20-2018, 08:06 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,811,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post

This thread is designed purposely to purely divide and get a rise out of people.

We've reached the point where you can't even say anything even slightly critical of Trump or you'll be called a deviant, abomination, Demon-rat (or Demonic-rat), snowflake, Satanic, communist, etc.

Old 09-20-2018, 08:12 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
While Trump's staunch supporters posting on C-D are apparently unaware of the which way the wind blows, Trump knows things are heading south.

Throughout his life, Trump has bluffed and bought his way out of all sorts of trouble.

Mueller is not for sale and does not appear to be easily bluffed. His team of crack prosecutors is talking with Trump's money guy, his "fixer," and his campaign manager.

Old 09-20-2018, 08:12 AM

326 posts, read 199,504 times
Quote:

This thread is designed purposely to purely divide and get a rise out of people.

All I was talking about is I've seen insults thrown at me and at other Trump supporters that were far worse that what Mr. Educated said in my previous post. I've seen the 4 letter kind... the insults towards family members... etc etc and they've all come from the Dems/libs/Trump haters. Did they teach you that in college? Glad I missed out!

Don't worry guys... it will be OK. We dealt with Obama for 8 years and I respected him as President the entire time even though I didn't agree with him... in 2024 you'll be rid of Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
We've reached the point where you can't even say anything even slightly critical of Trump or you'll be called a deviant, abomination, Demon-rat (or Demonic-rat), snowflake, Satanic, communist, etc.

I've never done that. I like civil debates.

Old 09-20-2018, 08:13 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:

This division and partisanship has been a Republican strategy for a couple decades.

Now, the Russians have joined in.

Old 09-20-2018, 08:34 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Mueller isn't a lib. Neither are Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, the anonymous op-ed writer, etc.

Stay tuned.

You won't want to miss the exciting conclusion.

Don’t hold your breath. He has some sweet presidential pardons waiting for you

Stay tuned.

Old 09-20-2018, 08:37 AM

10,529 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvsCruisin View Post
All I was talking about is I've seen insults thrown at me and at other Trump supporters that were far worse that what Mr. Educated said in my previous post. I've seen the 4 letter kind... the insults towards family members... etc etc and they've all come from the Dems/libs/Trump haters. Did they teach you that in college? Glad I missed out!

Don't worry guys... it will be OK. We dealt with Obama for 8 years and I respected him as President the entire time even though I didn't agree with him... in 2024 you'll be rid of Trump.
I'm sorry for what the other poster said to you.
I don't believe *only* a high school education is an indication of intelligence or the ability to debate politics.
But don't paint us all with the same brush.
There's plenty of insulting and name calling and 4 letter words going on on both sides, and I'm sorry but I firmly believe that Trump is has exacerbated this, as he's the first President we have had that fully and un-apologetically embraced name-calling others as part of his persona.

I partly also blame CD for the explosive arguments that arise on here. Every one knows that if you want to insult a poster, you cannot do that directly, so instead you blanket insult the entire 'other side'.
No wonder we're so divided.

Quote:
I've never done that. I like civil debates.
So do I.

Old 09-20-2018, 08:46 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Don’t hold your breath. He has some sweet presidential pardons waiting for you
For me, you say.
Quote:
Stay tuned.
Yes, indeed you should.

If nothing more than to follow the consequences of those pardons you anticipate.

Carry on.

Old 09-20-2018, 08:52 AM

326 posts, read 199,504 times
Quote:
I'm sorry for what the other poster said to you.
I don't believe *only* a high school education is an indication of intelligence or the ability to debate politics.
But don't paint us all with the same brush.

There's plenty of insulting and name calling and 4 letter words going on on both sides, and I'm sorry but I firmly believe that Trump is has exacerbated this, as he's the first President we have had that fully and un-apologetically embraced name-calling others as part of his persona.

I partly also blame CD for the explosive arguments that arise on here. Every one knows that if you want to insult a poster, you cannot do that directly, so instead you blanket insult the entire 'other side'.
No wonder we're so divided.
Thanks. I agree and appreciate that... and I'll try not to!

As for Trump... he's no choir boy and I know that. That's part of the reason I voted for him though. Enough with the career politicians. I overlook Trump being Trump because honestly all I care about is him doing his job and unless someone has blinders on the country is in a pretty good spot right now. Short of an economic collapse I don't see how he isn't re-elected... because people will vote their wallets. I mentioned it yesterday that my taxes are about a $10k difference between Obama and Trump (according to HR Block) so why on earth would I not vote for Trump?

Agreed about CD too. Sometimes civil discussions can be difficult.

Quote:
So do I.
Repped you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies