U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 09:37 AM

6,514 posts, read 1,367,481 times

Advertisements

Kim and the USA have not agreed to anything. on Monday, Kim blamed the US for stalled negotiations.

A NK expert said yesterday that this is probably more posturing by NK, saying all the right things, but leaving plenty of room for the dictator to flip his words around.

Let's wait and see what happens before we crown Trump after he's done nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2018, 09:53 AM

15,299 posts, read 5,471,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Breakthrough! If the USA will dismantle our nuclear program, Kim says he will do the same!

Wow. Thanks Trump! Let's go for that Nobel Prize now!
But we have to go first. But don't worry, Kim will absolutely follow through once we are done. Well, unless, of course, there are more "unspecified conditions" he demands we meet first when that time comes.

But hey, I trust Kim, don't you?

Someone earlier in the thread chided me for asking if any Trump supporters had an IQ over 50. This thread in and of itself is a great illustration of where that question comes from.

Old 09-20-2018, 09:56 AM

32,606 posts, read 17,876,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
I know everything that's been negotiated....you just told us all about it in the most authoritative fashion. Ask Pompeo yourself since you're apparently sitting on his lap...…...ooopsy……...I mean't left.....

So, you lied, I never would thunk it...keep slapping....

Old 09-20-2018, 09:57 AM

17,589 posts, read 9,981,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
But we have to go first. But don't worry, Kim will absolutely follow through once we are done. Well, unless, of course, there are more "unspecified conditions" he demands we meet first when that time comes.

But hey, I trust Kim, don't you?

Someone earlier in the thread chided me for asking if any Trump supporters had an IQ over 50. This thread in and of itself is a great illustration of where that question comes from.
I think you were being far too generous giving some of them the benefit of the doubt for an IQ approaching 50.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:38 AM

5,183 posts, read 1,396,152 times
Arrow Is peace in Korea the greatest achievement ever by an American President?

“I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d46690a4a77a

“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace,” Moon told a meeting of senior secretaries.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-no...-idUKKBN1I10O8

“All this was possible because of you, Mr. President. And I have no doubt that you will be able to complete — accomplish a historic feat that no one had been able to achieve in the decades past,” Moon said at the White House press briefing.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ral-meeting-2/

Old 09-21-2018, 11:40 AM

3,729 posts, read 2,240,317 times
Counting chickens, eh?

Old 09-21-2018, 11:42 AM

8,084 posts, read 3,706,620 times
I'd say defeating Hitler and Hideki Tojo is up there. As is defeating the Confederacy.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:43 AM

5,183 posts, read 1,396,152 times
The Korean leaders are going on vacation together.
This is peace if ever the world has seen it.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:46 AM

9,430 posts, read 5,723,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
“I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d46690a4a77a

“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace,” Moon told a meeting of senior secretaries.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-no...-idUKKBN1I10O8

“All this was possible because of you, Mr. President. And I have no doubt that you will be able to complete — accomplish a historic feat that no one had been able to achieve in the decades past,” Moon said at the White House press briefing.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ral-meeting-2/

WTF are you talking about?? There has been peace in Korea for decades.

North and South are just suspicious of each other, doesn't mean they've been fighting a war.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:46 AM

17,257 posts, read 10,593,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Counting chickens, eh?

Yep, and they are going to end up with egg on their faces when this thing collapses and Kim goes back to his old ways.

But, if it makes them feel a little better , what is the harm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies