U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 09-23-2018, 09:43 AM
 
Location: Texas
32,525 posts, read 17,636,768 times
Reputation: 18660

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesvitch View Post
He is spot on and its correct. Black lies murder have targeted cops and you leftist idiots are all for attacking police. If you really want to live like that move your ass to Syria.
Idiots, you say.

In favor of attacking police, you claim.

Move to Syria, you scream.

You're good.

Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-23-2018, 09:57 AM
 
1,259 posts, read 321,748 times
Reputation: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Not because Ted is a Republican, but he is an embarrassment in so many ways. He folded like a cheap suit when Trump called him and his dad names during the election. The only courage he showed was when he refused to affirm Trump as their candidate, and I thought that was his shining moment. But, alas, it didn't last long.

He even looks like a whipped dog.
No, these days he looks more like Uncle Fester.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2018, 10:07 AM
 
Location: Texas
32,525 posts, read 17,636,768 times
Reputation: 18660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
No, these days he looks more like Uncle Fester.
You nailed it!

Good call.

Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2018, 08:11 AM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert, AZ
2,837 posts, read 1,161,584 times
Reputation: 6053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesvitch View Post
He is spot on and its correct. Black lies murder have targeted cops and you leftist idiots are all for attacking police. If you really want to live like that move your ass to Syria.

Preach it!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2018, 08:25 AM
 
6,713 posts, read 2,608,873 times
Reputation: 18257
I don't know if it's "stupid", or "frightening" that Cruz believes that if Amber Guyger is telling the truth, that she believed she was in her own apartment when she killed the occupant, she shouldn't be fired from the police force.

That's just frightening.

We can talk about whether criminal charges are appropriate, but to to state that she should remain on the police force is just crazy. Guyger's powers of observation are severely impaired.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2018, 08:30 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,059 posts, read 30,586,259 times
Reputation: 12810
In the 2018 Texas Primaries, Ted Cruz garnered more votes than all the Democrat candidates combined..... by 400,000+ votes.


Then add in the other 300,000 that didn't vote for Ted, but will never let a Communist speak for Texas in the US Senate.

Since the Primaries, 100's of 1000's in Texas, have #WalkedAway
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2018, 03:30 PM
 
47,316 posts, read 24,612,722 times
Reputation: 14468
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
In the 2018 Texas Primaries, Ted Cruz garnered more votes than all the Democrat candidates combined..... by 400,000+ votes.


Then add in the other 300,000 that didn't vote for Ted, but will never let a Communist speak for Texas in the US Senate.

Since the Primaries, 100's of 1000's in Texas, have #WalkedAway
I don’t care that Texas is full of right leaning wackjobs that’ll vote for a motherless malodorous billy goat as long as it has an ‘R’ shaved into its wool. I don’t live in the place and I try to make my stays there as short as possible when I’m working there.

This thread is about an idiot who says that we shouldn’t come to any conclusions about a cop that walked into a man’s apartment and shot him dead.

So tell me sir, what facts are we waiting for to come in that we’re all missing?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2018, 07:02 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,059 posts, read 30,586,259 times
Reputation: 12810
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I donít care that Texas is full of right leaning wackjobs thatíll vote for a motherless malodorous billy goat as long as it has an ĎRí shaved into its wool. I donít live in the place and I try to make my stays there as short as possible when Iím working there.

This thread is about an idiot who says that we shouldnít come to any conclusions about a cop that walked into a manís apartment and shot him dead.

So tell me sir, what facts are we waiting for to come in that weíre all missing?
Must have been more to it, to take so long to fire her. Cruz was right again.
When you don't have all the facts, it is only an assumption.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2018, 11:02 AM
 
47,316 posts, read 24,612,722 times
Reputation: 14468
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Must have been more to it, to take so long to fire her. Cruz was right again.
When you don't have all the facts, it is only an assumption.
Mustíve?

So weíre all just imagining that Botham Jean was minding his own business in his own apartment when one of your precious Lone Star goons walked into his place and killed him? Thatís just an assumption?

Tell us Ted Cruz worshipper, what are we missing here?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2018, 11:15 AM
 
7,582 posts, read 1,750,895 times
Reputation: 3502
Cruz and his wife were just enjoying a nice dinner out when some Lunatic Leftists threatened and harassed them. It's nonsense like this that is recruiting even life long Dems to #WalkAway.

Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters | The Daily Caller

This Kennedy Dem finally had enough of the Loony Left tantrums.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaalksjVd6Y
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top