U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-20-2018, 11:46 AM
 
Location: Texas
23,827 posts, read 10,009,900 times
Reputation: 5328

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
tRump would have to put it: "gossipy, back-biting junior high school girl that I placed in office."

Policy, you say...

Yes policy. That's something you wont discuss since it would out the big government policies you love as failures.

But cool junior high school post bro.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-20-2018, 12:21 PM
Status: "In an Involuntary Time Warp" (set 24 days ago)
 
7,849 posts, read 10,151,521 times
Reputation: 11403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I suppose that the main reason Trump uses Twitter is because of the convenient joining of his lack of language skills and his lack of restraint.

But it occurs to me - it's really a petty, cowardly outlet, isn't it? A decent man would quietly, privately call a person into his office and carefully explain his objections. But, no, Trump does things like insult Sessions - and all the others - in this snippy way where they can't really fight back. It's the equivalent of a backstabbing teenage rumor-monger.
He's like a pre-pubescence boy to me. Just didn't develop fully because of his childhood. Too pampered? Too entitled? No boundaries? Not raised w/ accountability? Partly genetic? Something went wrong way back then to produce this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 01:19 PM
 
Location: Out there somewhere...
38,684 posts, read 45,045,110 times
Reputation: 106708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
He's like a pre-pubescence boy to me. Just didn't develop fully because of his childhood. Too pampered? Too entitled? No boundaries? Not raised w/ accountability? Partly genetic? Something went wrong way back then to produce this.
Tiny hands, tiny pp, small brain, simplistic intelligence, extra large ego.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 01:26 PM
 
Location: north central Ohio
7,942 posts, read 3,932,281 times
Reputation: 4738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I suppose that the main reason Trump uses Twitter is because of the convenient joining of his lack of language skills and his lack of restraint.

But it occurs to me - it's really a petty, cowardly outlet, isn't it? A decent man would quietly, privately call a person into his office and carefully explain his objections. But, no, Trump does things like insult Sessions - and all the others - in this snippy way where they can't really fight back. It's the equivalent of a backstabbing teenage rumor-monger.

He isn't even man enough to fire people to their face......has to use Twitter! The ORANGE SPHINCTER~ "Cadet Bone Spurs"(5-time Draft-Dodger) is a gutless coward!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 01:28 PM
 
Location: north central Ohio
7,942 posts, read 3,932,281 times
Reputation: 4738
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Tiny hands, tiny pp, small brain, simplistic intelligence, extra large ego.

Plus 'IT'S' missing all qualities of humankind! It is SUBHUMAN!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Boston
5,097 posts, read 1,457,239 times
Reputation: 3734
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
He isn't even man enough to fire people to their face......has to use Twitter! The ORANGE SPHINCTER~ "Cadet Bone Spurs"(5-time Draft-Dodger) is a gutless coward!
He's got the same number of deferments that 5-time draft-dodger Biden has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 01:41 PM
 
Location: 125 Years Too Late...
10,336 posts, read 9,982,800 times
Reputation: 9093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Trump is really like a gossipy, back-biting junior high school girl stereotype, isn't he?
High school girl? This sounds like a sexist comment to me. Erect the stake and gather the kindling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 01:44 PM
 
Location: Florida
19,662 posts, read 8,226,578 times
Reputation: 16095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
God Bless Your Heart, your endless posts like this make me wonder what it is like to be so manically obsessed with something that is completely outside your own control.

Trump uses twitter because he know the MSM will not report truth, and it allows him to control the topic of conversations.
I don't think that is why Trump uses twitter. He's always used twitter. It is because twitter is a knee-jerk release for him. Before twitter, it was the Howard Stern show and page 6. Trump is an attention *****.

He has no patience, he does not think before he speaks or tweets, he is not a methodical thoughtful person. He is impulsive, erratic, childish, vindictive, controlling and dishonest. Twitter allows him to immediately express every little emotion that passes through his little brain. When he cannot immediately tweet, he explodes in the middle of the night with a twitter meltdown of vicious nonsense.

He can lie and not have someone immediately contradict or question him. Twitter allows Trump to think he has more control over people than he does. But mostly it allows him to insult people, accuse people, embarrass people, lie to people, attempt to impress people with how fabulous he thinks he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 01:45 PM
 
Location: Texas
32,544 posts, read 17,650,891 times
Reputation: 18664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Yes policy. That's something you wont discuss since it would out the big government policies you love as failures.
I get it. You mean stuff like tRump's policy of appointing Sessions as AG and then whimpering about it ever since.

Yessir. A solid policy, that is.
Quote:
But cool junior high school post bro.
Junior high, you say...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 03:13 PM
 
Location: north central Ohio
7,942 posts, read 3,932,281 times
Reputation: 4738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I get it. You mean stuff like tRump's policy of appointing Sessions as AG and then whimpering about it ever since.

Yessir. A solid policy, that is.
Junior high, you say...


If the NO-IQ IMBECILE wasn't so brainless..... he would have known that the Justice Dept. members are not his private SS TROOPS, and that Sessions by law had to recuse himself since he had interacted with the Russians.


Sessions had met twice with Sergey Kislyak last year, after saying in his confirmation hearing, [i] did not have communications with the Russians. Sessions maintains he did not discuss the presidential campaign with Kislyak and did nothing wrong, but that he decided to recuse himself anyway. I should not be involved in investigating a campaign I had a role in, he said Thursday.

Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself. What Does Recuse Mean? | Time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top