Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2018, 10:49 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Just like every other past president had done, though for some reason it should be different this time?

He could have at least tossed out some paper towels.

But, NO!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2018, 11:00 AM

23,547 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You know, that was one of the most despicable things I've think I've ever seen posted here, and that's saying a lot. Thankfully people here in the Carolinas are helping each other, and they don't care who they voted for. This hatred for Trump and for those who support him is beyond belief.

Florenceā€™s toll: Infant killed by tree, 1-year-old swept away, killed by floodwaters

This topic is about the lack of empathy, and you just demonstrated where it really lies.
Asking for empathy from a leftist is futile. Their only concern about others is in how they would be useful to them.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:06 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Almost every president has sanctioned attacks, bombing and murdering of civilians in their own countries.

No president has empathy. Why do you not understand this concept?

That's the real question. /shrug/

Old 09-22-2018, 12:41 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Asking for empathy from a leftist is futile. Their only concern about others is in how they would be useful to them.

I didn't think that even they, wouldn't make fun of the deaths caused by Florence simply because NC & SC voted for Trump. Ironically those two babies who got killed including one in a trailer that he laughed at, were from families who probably voted Democrat.

One of the most reprehensible things I've seen posted on CD due to hatred of Trump.

Old 09-22-2018, 01:09 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I didn't think that even they, wouldn't make fun of the deaths caused by Florence simply because NC & SC voted for Trump. Ironically those two babies who got killed including one in a trailer that he laughed at, were from families who probably voted Democrat.

One of the most reprehensible things I've seen posted on CD due to hatred of Trump.

I post a parody of tRump's "give a spit" attitude towards hurricane victims and predictably, his followers get their knickers in a big ol' knot.

Old 09-22-2018, 01:22 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I knew when he tweeted it that it was a mistake. Not that tons of people aren't thinking the same thing, but we don't say stuff like that now. I can certainly see his point though because we've all thought it and talked about it among ourselves. And considering the circumstances of THIS particular decades old accusation, when compared with all the other decades old accusations, this one is not like the others.
Yep. Trump has several sexual allegations of inappropriate touching himself though. That is the otherside of this issue. He gets away with it because of the fact it is often just him and the accuser, his status and the fact of shame of the accuser to even report a claim in general.

What was worse honestly was the Rep. McSally response. She is former air force pilot (first female combat pilot), current Representative and Republican candidate for Sen. Flake's seat and a sexual assault survivor and she couldn't even knock Trump.

Old 09-22-2018, 01:27 PM

23,547 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I post a parody of tRump's "give a spit" attitude towards hurricane victims and predictably, his followers get their knickers in a big ol' knot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Om3UlPYGPw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies