U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 07:07 PM

27,524 posts, read 44,973,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
A danger to the world. Sure. He's waving his magic wand and people are dropping like flies all across the fruited plains and purple mountains--from Bangladesh to the outback of Patagonia.
Something can be a danger w/o actually killing people

Who would have thought all that pig **** stored up in North Carolina was a ticking time bomb--
Oh--I forgot--
All the people living around the feed lots, people who warned about it and the danger the legislature was enabling by changing laws to benefit the big pork producers...

I am not the only ones who think Trump is a danger to the world
I am sure plenty of world leaders think the same thing...as well as citizens in countries around the world
He is an idiot about foreign policy and military policy and the economy
And he has hired a lot of idiots to work for him...

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-20-2018 at 04:49 AM.. Reason: rude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 07:09 PM

14,418 posts, read 8,054,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I read this today and admit I was surprised...

https://nypost.com/2018/09/19/trump-...good-time/amp/

I don't like Trump--never have
Think he is a horrible president, a crook, and a danger to the world in general but I admit even after the towel throwing in Puerto Rico and then refusing to concede the increased death toll as a result of failed FEMA/government response I thought he would have learned

But to go from all the negative comments about his PR remarks to telling the people who are facing destruction of their homes, businesses, and in some cases losing people they love---to something as just totally tone deaf-stupid as "have a good time"
Why do they let him out w/o a keeper???
He has no empathy and never did.

Old 09-19-2018, 07:40 PM

10,358 posts, read 9,988,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Something can be a danger w/o actually killing people

Who would have thought all that pig **** stored up in North Carolina was a ticking time bomb--
Oh--I forgot--
All the people living around the feed lots, people who warned about it and the danger the legislature was enabling by changing laws to benefit the big pork producers...

I am not the only ones who think Trump is a danger to the world
I am sure plenty of world leaders think the same thing...as well as citizens in countries around the world
He is an idiot about foreign policy and military policy and the economy
And he has hired a lot of idiots to work for him...
And if you believed the earth was flat, you'd not be the only one with that particular belief.

I really have nothing to be afraid of at this point. I haven't for almost two years now. I'm never afraid when federal government coercion and tyranny is lifted from my head. I'm not afraid when the economy around me is going gangbusters (actually way too much for my tastes). I'm not afraid when federal regulations that were harming my career via restricting my hours because of "benefits" nonsense were lifted. The only thing I am afraid of is the point at which the good times end. The return of hell and hard times--wherein we will resume the downward spiral to collectivist tyranny.

Thanks for the personal attack. I was given an infraction the other day for far less. I sincerely hope you are rewarded for your efforts as was I.

But to just clarify, my IQ is fine, thank you very much. And yours? If it is not to your liking, I've heard that long term fear (specifically TDS) has been linked to a steadily decreasing IQ, most notably during the violent attendant seizures.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-20-2018 at 04:50 AM..

Old 09-19-2018, 07:46 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,986,003 times
In dealing with the sick public for a lifetime I can verify that anything said can be turned into something else. So I said as little as possible. My clients were medically sick, either physically or mentally. For the PR situation, look at the recent situation. See the vast amount of help from neighboring states, etc all not available in an isolated island. He did a great job given the situation the natives there created before the storm.

Old 09-19-2018, 07:54 PM

5,233 posts, read 4,783,017 times
Where is the video?
Why would they put a "related video" in with the story that does not have that alleged comment? Why wouldn't they use the particular video, which has that comment, that the msm had built this story around?

“Got it? Have a good time,” Trump was caught saying on video as he handed a meal to a man in hard-hit New Bern — prompting an incredulous MSNBC reporter to say off camera: “I think he just said, ‘Have a good time.’”

Ah, I see.

Old 09-19-2018, 08:00 PM

15,917 posts, read 10,965,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
A danger to the world. Sure. He's waving his magic wand and people are dropping like flies all across the fruited plains and purple mountains--from Bangladesh to the outback of Patagonia.

The reign of Mr. Trump has hitherto been one continued tempest of malignant passions. As president, he has never opened his lips without threatening or scolding. He is a repulsive pent. A gross hypocrite—one of the most egregious fools upon the continent. A hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Before it is too late to retrieve our deranged affairs, the people must demand the immediate resignation of old, querulous, bald, blind, crippled, toothless Trump.
I kind of like the guy.

America's only hope, swamp creatures are hissing and squealing. Go Trump!

Old 09-19-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
We are taking about the guy that after 9/11 seemed to boast that he now had the tallest building in Manhattan after the collapse of wtt1 and 2.
SEEMED to boast.. good enough for democrat government work

Old 09-19-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Yes, I need to be constantly reminded that President Small Hands needs to control something tall and erect!
Love it when trump haters who have 'no hate here' signs on their lawns, lose their minds, the constant reference to sexual innuendo is something they best wrestle with privately. Used to be the 1st thing anti gun crowd would spout, now it has been extended to terminal TDS.

Old 09-19-2018, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He has no empathy and never did.
Actually he does have great empathy, your signal is coming in twisted.

Old 09-19-2018, 08:06 PM

10,358 posts, read 9,988,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Where is the video?
Well here's a video showing what real empathy is. Take a pill, granny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rin4h4cRs6Y
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies