U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-20-2018, 09:33 AM
 
Location: Mount Airy, Maryland
10,021 posts, read 5,486,489 times
Reputation: 15063

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells5 View Post
Hillary defended child rapist and laughed about it. See link.


https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...ghed-about-it/

It's almost as if you didn't even read your own link.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-20-2018, 10:51 AM
 
Location: Chicago area
13,556 posts, read 7,465,313 times
Reputation: 51362
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
The travesty that the right has thrown the entire notion of Right vs Wrong right out the window all in the name of politics is very upsetting. They did with the Roy Morre accusers, while not taking the same position when it's Dem or a Hollywood liberal is accused. That is the real hypocrisy here.


We have another woman coming forward who has passed a lie detector test and once again the question needs to be asked: What amount of money would make it worth while for a doctor to go through all of this if it was not true?

I saw video of Grassley and Hatch during the Clarence Thomas/ Anita Hill fiasco, and they both said that an FBI investigation was the right thing to do. There's a reason why they don't want Kavanaugh to talk to the FBI. Lying to the FBI is a felony. There's also a reason why Brett's friend won't testify under oath. Doing a thorough investigation is the right thing to do. Ramming through a judge that may well be less than honest is not the right thing to do. Invoking executive privilege in order to hide what very well be key information is sketchy and reeks of corrupt intent. Let the light of day shine on every detail. Good and Bad. The republicans are showing more hypocritical behavior, and only partisan interest. This is not in the best interest of we the people, only a select few.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 10:58 AM
 
Location: Near Falls Lake
2,454 posts, read 1,755,343 times
Reputation: 2316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Not really an unsubstantiated claim when you pass a lie detector test and have told your story to a therapist ten years ago who still has the notes and you say there was a witness in the room when it happened who could be interviewed under oath. The hypocrisy is that Republicans only want to investigate claims involving sex when it's a Democrat under the cloud of doubt while giving their own a pass.
Passing a lie detector test is really nbd. There is a reason they are not permitted as evidence in a court of law! I'd be more impressed if many years ago, she actually gave her therapist a name. The said witness has stated her claim to be ludicrous....that it never happened. Fact is, there are a lot of holes in her story. Now I don't doubt that she may have been an incident with "somebody" at some point in time but I would think she would remember a little more about when and where if it was that ingrained in her mind! I went to a lot of parties 40 years ago and I can't tell you every person or thing that went on.....and my memory is pretty damn good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 11:03 AM
 
3,874 posts, read 1,781,064 times
Reputation: 5329
Hillary would have to move up in class to be a hypocrite. By more than a few steps, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 02:25 PM
 
Location: Richmond,VA
2,949 posts, read 1,945,368 times
Reputation: 2145
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 04:57 PM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
28,450 posts, read 15,656,328 times
Reputation: 21475
Right wingers continue to keep Hillary relevant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 05:02 PM
 
25,636 posts, read 12,138,712 times
Reputation: 12077
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
It's almost as if you didn't even read your own link.

Bwahahhaa.


I know right? Its like they just assumed that all these lies they were told were actually true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 05:07 PM
 
40,393 posts, read 16,243,853 times
Reputation: 17481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Why should Hillary apologize to Monica? Bill already did that.

Really - the Republicans should apologize to Monica - it was THEY that used her as a political football, ruining her life forever.

Should Melania apologize to Stormy and all of Trump's other mistresses? To the 18 women who came forward alleging sexual assault against Trump?

Oh - and OP - hypocrisy.
No dear. It was accused rapist Bill Clinton ruined Monica's life forever.


He sexually assaulted Monica in the White House. And before you try to make argument about that, the Federal Employee Conduct Guidelines for behavior describes what Bill did as sexual assault to a young intern.


I get why you try to defend his actions because crooked Hillary chooses to remain married to him, but it's sad never the less.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 05:10 PM
 
40,393 posts, read 16,243,853 times
Reputation: 17481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Right wingers continue to keep Hillary relevant.
LOL!




Hillary Clinton weighs in at The Atlantic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2018, 05:14 PM
 
4,283 posts, read 5,856,457 times
Reputation: 10084
Are Hillary or Bill waiting for confirmation to the Supreme Court?? Or are you hoping to deflect from the GOP slimeballs trying to push an unqualified Kavanaugh through while we all bury our heads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top