Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 01:29 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,343,162 times

Advertisements

Do we have a gender on Big Bird yet? That's my question.

I know we can't assume genders, as that's a microaggression, and perhaps "Bird" (as Snuffleupagus affectionately calls our big yellow friend) is gender fluid or refuses to identify but it would be nice to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2018, 01:33 PM

24,446 posts, read 17,191,355 times
I have been hearing outrage about this on the radio and it is ridiculous because

#1 they are puppets

#2 the Lefts incessant need to label everything into some group

#3 they are puppets

Does it matter if they are straight or gay? All that really matters is kids love them, they are entertained by them and they just might learn something through their antics. Oh yeah did I mention they are puppets?

Old 09-20-2018, 01:35 PM

25,674 posts, read 18,758,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
And you know what? Any normal little kid isn't going to give that kind of bull**** a second thought. I know I didn't. Why don't you people just let kids be kids? They don't have sex on their brains 24 hours a day. You folks have to inject sex and race into every orifice you can find, don't you?

Old 09-20-2018, 01:40 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,547,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I have been hearing outrage about this on the radio and it is ridiculous because

#1 they are puppets

#2 the Lefts incessant need to label everything into some group

#3 they are puppets

Does it matter if they are straight or gay? All that really matters is kids love them, they are entertained by them and they just might learn something through their antics. Oh yeah did I mention they are puppets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
And you know what? Any normal little kid isn't going to give that kind of bull**** a second thought. I know I didn't. Why don't you people just let kids be kids? They don't have sex on their brains 24 hours a day. You folks have to inject sex and race into every orifice you can find, don't you?
Yeah, this all started because some cons were clutching their pearls & crying that the 2 puppets are gay. This started a few years ago. So blame your fellow buddies, not lefties.

Old 09-20-2018, 01:46 PM

25,674 posts, read 18,758,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yeah, this all started because some cons were clutching their pearls & crying that the 2 puppets are gay. This started a few years ago. So blame your fellow buddies, not lefties.
Mental illness is not limited to "cons" or liberals--and injecting sex into everything is a mental illness. Again, let kids be kids. Quit jacking their childhood up. They will never have another chance to be kids.

Old 09-20-2018, 01:51 PM

11,219 posts, read 8,288,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
What about Oscar? - I'm guessing he's homeless.
Oscar was assexual. That explains the constant grouchiness.....

I hear about Ernie and Bert all the time. Why is nobody talking about Ms. Piggy and Kermit. She clearly used her star status to take advantage of him. Me too, where are you?

Old 09-20-2018, 01:53 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,547,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Mental illness is not limited to "cons" or liberals--and injecting sex into everything is a mental illness. Again, let kids be kids. Quit jacking their childhood up. They will never have another chance to be kids.
It appears you didn’t read my post. It isn’t LIBERALS that are flapping their hands & crying “the puppets are gay!!!!” That would be you guys. Understand?

Old 09-20-2018, 01:54 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,801,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yep. In fact I think the speculation and outrage about this goes all the way back to Jerry Falwell Sr.

Old 09-20-2018, 01:55 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,343,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Oscar was assexual. That explains the constant grouchiness.....

I hear about Ernie and Bert all the time. Why is nobody talking about Ms. Piggy and Kermit. She clearly used her star status to take advantage of him. Me too, where are you?
Miss Piggy is very aggressive with Kermit even when he resists. If the genders were reversed we'd have a #metoo situation for sure.

But since Kermit is part of the evil patriarchy it's all swept under the rug.

Bro was right, it ain't easy bein' green.

Old 09-20-2018, 01:59 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,130,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Technically, they are both tops...each with a human arm up their rear ends.
That should make them both bottoms then...paradox
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies