U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2018, 10:22 PM

5,023 posts, read 1,525,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
If you can comprehend my simple argument you would already understand that I freely admit that Trump says BS/offensive things regularly.

Which is why I am stunned that so many liberals feel the need to lie to attack Trump. Why the persistence with the lie on this? Why should anyone accept the lie?
They do it because without the lie, the narrative that he's "racist" falls apart.

If you unpack the entire lie, its easy to refute.

First of all Mexican is not a race.
Neither is Hispanic.
And illegal, is not a race either. Its just a criminal status.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2018, 03:50 AM

18,535 posts, read 13,674,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Because liberals are liars.
Kind of interesting that they have to Lie to try to make Donald look worse than he already is? I will admit that Donald is pretty bad, so its not hard to find honest faults with him, but if the Liberal is so high and mighty why come up with lies about him

Old 09-23-2018, 03:53 AM

18,535 posts, read 13,674,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
They do it because without the lie, the narrative that he's "racist" falls apart.

Neither is Hispanic.
To the faux Liberal Democrat, any lie is justified when you are trying to wrestle control of the country away from their opposition's party. It's like Obama swearing he doesn't believe in Gay marriage, or saying he will have the most transparent Administration ever

Old 09-24-2018, 03:57 PM

15,847 posts, read 8,428,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
So you agree that he never said all Mexicans are rapists? Or are you defending lies? Or just bad at comprehension?

If you want to find offense in those words that is fine and legitimate, but anyone with an ability to comprehend words coupled with honesty would admit that it is not true to say he called all Mexicans rapists.

Old 09-24-2018, 06:00 PM

11,615 posts, read 3,242,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post

Neither is Hispanic.
Trump is a criminalist .

Old 09-24-2018, 06:06 PM

9,173 posts, read 5,374,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why do so many liberals/MSM lie about Trump saying "all Mexcian immigrants are rapists?"
You could have shortened that to just "Why do so many liberals/MSM lie". They certainly don't limit their lying to Trumps comments about illegals.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:20 PM

20,014 posts, read 20,504,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
I remember him saying" Mexico doesn't send us their finest...they re all rapists and criminals."
Actual quote: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or