Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 06:16 PM

62,677 posts, read 28,856,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No. He didn't say illegal Mexican immigrants either. He lumped them all together into "when Mexicans send THEIR PEOPLE" . . .

Go ahead and fret about it if you must. It's long past and the rest of the free world has already digested his words.

Once again, oh clueless one. Legal immigrants do not get "sent". They come on their own with papers in hand. It's only you that wants to lump them in with illegal aliens from Mexico because it fits your hate-filled, pro-illegal agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2018, 07:20 PM

26,312 posts, read 14,910,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
If you are "tired of the nonsense" then why are you continuing a blatant lie? Your video does not show at any point Trump saying all Mexicans are rapists.

PolitiFact agrees with me and says you are pushing a lie.

https://www.politifact.com/virginia/...-mexicans-are/

What do you gain from this lie? Is it more votes? Don't you think that your lies make Trump supporters dig in harder - so when you actually speak a truthful complaint against Trump they will be less likely to give you the time of day as you already have a track record of blatantly lying about Trump?

Trump does not say all Mexicans are rapists, nor does he even say all illegal immigrant Mexicans are rapists. If you want to say he unfairly inflates the amount of rapes committed by illegal Mexican immigrants and that in and of itself is offensive - that is a completely different scenario - I am talking about you point blank lying (if you aren't lying you have very poor comprehension).

Old 09-21-2018, 07:33 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,424,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Liberals/MSM lie and deceive about everything to create the chaos they need to undermine the constitution.

The perfect example is in the demands of the accuser of Kav. wanting to go last instead of first.
The accuser has to go first or the defender has no way of defending against accusation details he hasn't heard. It would allow the accuser to make up any detail without it being challenged. Its not designed to get at the truth but to aid any lie manufactured by the accused should he/she chose to do it.

Conflating legal with illegal is the start of the lie to muddy the entire issue. It creates the chaos desired from the beginning for the field of rabbit holes. Its designed to outrage the low information voter group preselected by liberals working with MSM that is happy to lie for political gain of Dems.
mmmhmm...
You just described Americas 2 years On the Road with President Trump.

Old 09-21-2018, 07:52 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,992,534 times
Because liberals are liars.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:32 PM

31,925 posts, read 14,913,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Media is a pure propaganda machine and that's what it does.

In the evolution leading to installation of despotic regimes the free press morphs into the official propaganda machine, without whom the despotic regime could not exist.

Nothing has changed since the witch trials where spurious rumor, lies, hysteria and political agenda were the weapons used to kill innocent people.

It galls me to see how the media twists Trump's every word into some hate filled rant.

go to a psych and take a Rorschach test and tell me what you see. Every ink blot represents hate and fear to the liberal mind. Such a patient would likely be admitted to a hospital or prescribed heavy doses of medication and life long therapy.

The attacks on Trump are unprecedented and yet he fulfills promises made. Amazing man! He is now draining the swamp and the complicit media and government bureaucracy is fighting for its life. Trump is delivering Obama's never delivered promise of hope and change.

Who could possibly stand shoulder to shoulder with the hijacked democrat party and not feel as if they might be the next victim of some elitist's revenge?
First of all, no one twists Trumps words. They are right there on Twitter for everyone to read. And how is Trump draining the swamp. Do you mean he’s getting rid of people who are loyal to our country and not to him....I would agree with that. But that’s not draining the swamp. I think Mueller is draining the swamp.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:07 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,260,286 times
“...and some, I assume, are good peopleâ€

Old 09-21-2018, 11:18 PM

37,084 posts, read 42,062,039 times
Lies work best if you do the whole "so what you're saying is..." thing and fill in the blank with whatever sounds worse. This gives the lie a whiff of credibility because the person DID say something about that, and most people don't bother going to the source themselves. And even if they do many are already primed to hear the "what your're saying is..." before the actual words are even spoke.

Humans aren't as intelligent as we like to think and we are easily played by our own prejudices.

Old 09-22-2018, 01:53 AM

26,312 posts, read 14,910,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
First of all, no one twists Trumps words.
That is a lie.

People twist Trump's words all the time.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that both possibilities exist - liberals lie about what Trump says part of the time - and liberals tell the truth about offensive things he says part of the time.

I think liberals would be more effective if they stopped twisting Trump's words as they have enough ammo without lying and twisting.

Trump never said all Mexican's are rapists and yet liberals are on this thread supporting a blatant lie and the DACA film event I went to had multiple people lying about that including in the film itself. Key elected democrats have lied about it. MSM sources have lied about it.

There are legitimate complaints against Trump's words and actions. Why lie?

Old 09-22-2018, 06:01 AM

5,040 posts, read 6,323,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
If you are "tired of the nonsense" then why are you continuing a blatant lie? Your video does not show at any point Trump saying all Mexicans are rapists.

PolitiFact agrees with me and says you are pushing a lie.

What do you gain from this lie? Is it more votes? Don't you think that your lies make Trump supporters dig in harder - so when you actually speak a truthful complaint against Trump they will be less likely to give you the time of day as you already have a track record of blatantly lying about Trump?

Trump does not say all Mexicans are rapists, nor does he even say all illegal immigrant Mexicans are rapists. If you want to say he unfairly inflates the amount of rapes committed by illegal Mexican immigrants and that in and of itself is offensive - that is a completely different scenario - I am talking about you point blank lying (if you aren't lying you have very poor comprehension).

Good find. Politifact is usually very fair and balanced in its interpretation, or I assume you wouldn't have used it. For instance, besides this point, it clearly states that President Trump

lied about serious voter fraud in Virginia, California, and New Hampshire:
https://www.politifact.com/californi...nia-voter-fra/

lied about winning the popular vote-if you deduct illegal votes:
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ns-illegal-vo/

lied about cheering in New Jersey, by Arabs, on 9/11:
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...new-jersey-ch/

lied about the unemployment rate before he was elected:
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ay-be-42-perc/

and lied about the Mexican government forcing bad people into our country (he says they did):
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...forces-many-b/

I agree with you, Politifact for the win, and I'll be sure to bring it up to you when you defend the President after he makes a misstep.

He (the President) has some of the oddest speech patterns ever. If you look at what he says literally, it's often complete nonsense or phrased in such a way that what he clearly means is deniable. Yet there IS a clear meaning to it that is relatively easy to understand, and in many cases that meaning is cruel, obviously misleading, or needlessly inflammatory.

I would like our President to be Presidential, and that means diplomatic, measured, and adult-even when he's delivering bad news or doing unpopular things that he, as our leader, feels are necessary.

Old 09-22-2018, 07:03 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,429,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Once again, oh clueless one. Legal immigrants do not get "sent". They come on their own with papers in hand. It's only you that wants to lump them in with illegal aliens from Mexico because it fits your hate-filled, pro-illegal agenda.
You know, I almost admire your attempts to be willfully obtuse.

For the LAST time, go read (or listen if that helps) the words actually coming out of Trump's weirdly shaped mouth.

But thanks for the attempt at Trumpsplainin once again. A term coined by Fox News.

Is the Svedka bottle empty?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies