U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-21-2018, 07:08 AM
 
21,515 posts, read 7,172,955 times
Reputation: 7570

Advertisements

Beyonce's ex-band member accuses singer of reported 'extreme witchcraft' Hey Obama ask her for the magic wand 4 fundraising.

Dems use celebrities for fund raising and Bey might have some hidden magic or maybe the magic wand Obama said Trump was going to use to bring back jobs. Can't wait for the book. It will be a mystery. "Who has the magic wand" ?

Beyonce's ex-band member accuses singer of reported 'extreme witchcraft' | Fox News

Beyoncé‘s former drummer, Kimberly Thompson, requested a restraining order against her because she claimed the singer practices “extreme witchcraft,” The Blast reported. According to the lawsuit, Beyoncé has allegedly been using her magic to run surveillance and control Thompson’s finances.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-21-2018, 07:15 AM
 
3,851 posts, read 736,386 times
Reputation: 2151
How do some people believe this trash news? How gullible and susceptible to fake news does one have to be?

I will continue to pray for you, OP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 07:46 AM
 
21,515 posts, read 7,172,955 times
Reputation: 7570
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
How do some people believe this trash news? How gullible and susceptible to fake news does one have to be?

I will continue to pray for you, OP
Being human, I suppose I will continue to need it ?
Maybe time spent in prayer will reduce the hate anti-Trumpers have. We'd all be better off.

Not particularly religious but no problem with those who are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 07:47 AM
 
5,652 posts, read 5,114,314 times
Reputation: 10162
That ex-band member sounds like she's having real mental health issues. This is the kind of thing I wish media wouldn't pounce on, it feels exploitave of the woman.

Last edited by Tinawina; 09-21-2018 at 08:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 07:59 AM
 
3,851 posts, read 736,386 times
Reputation: 2151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
That ex-band member sounds like she's having real mental health issues. This is the kind of thing I wish media wouldn't pounce on, it feels exploitaive of the woman.
Beyoncé is a black woman, and she is a big time Obama supporter. Two reasons for Fox News to hate her.

Considering that Fox News has become a propaganda network and is no longer a credible news source, it's no wonder that they would run a story like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 08:03 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
19,428 posts, read 9,754,029 times
Reputation: 7535
Sounds like the drummer lived the rock and roll lifestyle a little too hard. We can't all handle that lifestyle as well as Keith Richards has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 08:05 AM
 
23,762 posts, read 16,035,367 times
Reputation: 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Beyoncé is a black woman, and she is a big time Obama supporter. Two reasons for Fox News to hate her.

Considering that Fox News has become a propaganda network and is no longer a credible news source, it's no wonder that they would run a story like this.
The fact that they have an audience that becomes mesmerized and immersed in the **** they shovel is the disturbing and sad part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 08:07 AM
 
5,652 posts, read 5,114,314 times
Reputation: 10162
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Beyoncé is a black woman, and she is a big time Obama supporter. Two reasons for Fox News to hate her.

Considering that Fox News has become a propaganda network and is no longer a credible news source, it's no wonder that they would run a story like this.
Oh Fox is trash for sure, but they won't be the only ones to run with this story I bet. It has Beyonce's name in it so there you go. I just wish folks would refrain in these situations in general.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 08:37 AM
 
Location: Katy,Texas
3,003 posts, read 1,412,126 times
Reputation: 1777
I might start watching Fox News more than CNN now. I completely understand why their ratings are higher than CNN now, reporting an actual story on CNN is boring as hell. A regular Fox News story is reported with more opinion put into the story than a CNN opinion piece. Like only Fox and Breitbart do you get the most entertaining world is ending, tin foil hat stuff. Even the most opinionated writer on CNN isn’t this good. I might actually cry from laughter that a Beyoncé is the devil type story you got as a teenager at Christian camps has made it on an actual news channel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 08:41 AM
 
21,515 posts, read 7,172,955 times
Reputation: 7570
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
I might start watching Fox News more than CNN now. I completely understand why their ratings are higher than CNN now, reporting an actual story on CNN is boring as hell. A regular Fox News story is reported with more opinion put into the story than a CNN opinion piece. Like only Fox and Breitbart do you get the most entertaining world is ending, tin foil hat stuff. Even the most opinionated writer on CNN isn’t this good. I might actually cry from laughter that a Beyoncé is the devil type story you got as a teenager at Christian camps has made it on an actual news channel.
If that was a spell its not working.
Maybe not enough Eye of Newt or to little Eye on Fox ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top