Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 09:57 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,082,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
its nothing but sour grapes. there is a reason why white men have run things, historically. the cream rises to the top.
Well most of us wouldn't even be here if not for the "old white men" who authored the US Constitution. Strange.

I'm sick of this hate rhetoric being tolerated and spewed on TV without repercussion. This is unacceptable.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:58 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,082,562 times
Behar: Kavanaugh 'Probably Guilty' But 'Old, White Men' in Senate Protecting Him | Fox News Insider

Old 09-21-2018, 09:59 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,723,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I have been hearing this filth out of the mouths of people like Joy Behar and various other "progressives" for a while now, and I am wondering, when did such filth become acceptable rhetoric in this country?

My father was an "old white man" and he was the most decent, hard-working, genuinely good-hearted human being I have ever known. So liberals have taken what was the most wholesome and decent example of a human I have ever known, and poisoned it.

How the **** is this filth tolerated today? How in the world could anyone let a vile creature like Joy Behar and like-minded creatures spew their HATE without challenge?

When do we start "Logan's Run"???

Old White Men = wisdom and experience

Old 09-21-2018, 10:00 AM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
I have been hearing this filth out of the mouths of people like Joy Behar and various other "progressives" for a while now, and I am wondering, when did such filth become acceptable rhetoric in this country?

My father was an "old white man" and he was the most decent, hard-working, genuinely good-hearted human being I have ever known. So liberals have taken what was the most wholesome and decent example of a human I have ever known, and poisoned it.

How the **** is this filth tolerated today? How in the world could anyone let a vile creature like Joy Behar and like-minded creatures spew their HATE without challenge?
It's not even old white men. It's middle aged white men as well. I think the younger kids get more of a break because they aren't in any kind of power.

It boils down to the power structure as far as I can tell. Which is funny because more and more women and non-whites are moving on up as they say.

IDK, things have gotten too wonky the last 5 or so years. The culture war is leaning way to the left now has been for a few years. This has been happening long before the mango Mussolini has been in office.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:03 AM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
People that use rhetoric against whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics etc. are trying to create racial divisions.

It's actually become popular to this in the media as well.

Just renounce it where you see it and don't succumb to the mindless politics and pathetic excuses people use to defend their bad actions.

The guy that robbed the liquor store was a robber...not a black robber, not a white robber etc.
The woman that yelled something racist at a nail salon worker was an a-hole....not a white one nor a black one etc.

If you're looking for a person that committed a crime and need to release their ID then that's another story.

Attributing bad actions of an individual to a racial group is intolerable.
This really is the crux of the matter.

People are just far too quick to make everything a racial matter.

What ever happened to just individuals acting like douchbags??

Old 09-21-2018, 10:07 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,080,998 times
Look at who runs the country -- old, white men. As the United States of America continues to become more diverse every day -- more brown, more gay, more non-Christian, the country continues to be run by old, white, Christian men.

I have no personal issues whatsoever with old, white men. I will be one myself in another 15 years or so. But the United States of America was almost 100% Christian, heterosexual, and white when it was founded hundreds of years ago.

But America looks A LOT different now than it did when it was founded....and yet it is still old, white, Christian men that mostly govern this country and make the rules.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:12 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,111,637 times
Its the latest fashion trend, a plethora of anti white hatred allowed on twitter from some prominant people seen here, if your browser allows it to load
https://mobile.twitter.com/bluecheckwatch

Old 09-21-2018, 10:13 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,581,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
its nothing but sour grapes. there is a reason why white men have run things, historically. the cream rises to the top.
OP, you want someone to blame for comments like that? It's wrong to stereotype, but right here is a perfect example of why it happens.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:15 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,347,969 times
Quote:
Well most of us wouldn't even be here if not for the "old white men" who authored the US Constitution. Strange.

I'm sick of this hate rhetoric being tolerated and spewed on TV without repercussion. This is unacceptable.
Turn off the TV.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:16 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,206 times
Quote:

SJWs on either side of the political spectrum can be quite vile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.