Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2018, 01:23 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,849,108 times

Advertisements

He also made a black woman the first female African American general. That racist bastid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2018, 03:22 AM

68,297 posts, read 54,188,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Saying someone is Lovely and Beautiful may be nothing to do with physicality, so Trump is probably just into inner beauty.

ROTFLMAO! Good One!

Old 09-22-2018, 03:29 AM

1,874 posts, read 813,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Trump said, in defending Kavanaugh, for instance:

“Honestly, I feel terribly for him, for his wife, who is an incredible lovely woman, and for his beautiful young daughters. I feel terribly for them.” Of course, part of it may be his own limited vocabulary. But he does this all the time, as though women have no worth apart from their looks. Kavanaugh's wife actually had her own career in politics.
how many pinkpussy hats have you bought with your SorosBucks?

Old 09-22-2018, 03:38 AM

30,207 posts, read 23,620,464 times
Quote:

“Honestly, I feel terribly for him, for his wife, who is an incredible lovely woman, and for his beautiful young daughters. I feel terribly for them.” Of course, part of it may be his own limited vocabulary. But he does this all the time, as though women have no worth apart from their looks. Kavanaugh's wife actually had her own career in politics.
It wasn't that long ago that most people talked like that. I know the SJW mental patients wish to erase everything, but the fact remains, this was not, and still is not, uncommon. I am sure that Kavanaugh's wife nor his daughters need you or anyone else to virtue signal for them. Surely, as powerful females, right? That's what you are trying to say, isn't it? That females are powerful? Okay, surely as powerful females, they can speak for themselves.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:33 AM

8,341 posts, read 4,323,452 times
He is a base individual. Fight or flight, feed or breed. That is the extent of his character.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:34 AM

33,012 posts, read 12,284,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Notice how the group of young trolls known as Clarallel has no awareness of the fact that it has always been considered polite to compliment women on their appearance. These kinds of remarks are routine courtesies.

Old 09-22-2018, 06:04 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,652,171 times
Quote:

That's all he can do. All is described using superlatives, making a point of everything being "bigger, more, the best, superior". I think he feels adding something makes him sound intelligent, but yes, he doesn't know how else to address women, since he doesn't relate to them having any other characteristics. Look at how he has referred to his own daughter - eek.

In the case with the guy's family, it is not as apparent as other instances since one might say something positive under the circumstances, but he might have simply said "And his lovely family". It is glaringly obvious when he addresses grown women, like telling the wife of a dignitary that she is "so fit" upon introduction and "very feminine, attractive" (or something, I can't remember), which people just don't do.

You'll notice, everyone is always so special in his eyes, until they lose status, then the same person becomes equal to dirt. As with so much, he really missed the boat in learning how to express himself, social graces, etc. Some want to believe he had so much going for himself, only being a facade, proving himself to be unclassy.

Old 09-22-2018, 06:10 AM

58,684 posts, read 27,044,162 times
Quote:

"notice how Trump always compliments women in terms of their looks?"

Are you DENYING the efforts most women go through to LOOK GOOD?

The tens of millions of dollars, may be more, they spend to "look good"

They LIKE being told they look pretty, etc.

I have been married of over 50 years and have ALWAYS told women "you look good today", or other compliments.

I have a female doctor and knew she had lost a lot of weight since the last time I saw her.

When she walked in I told her to turn around and as she did I said "um, um, um, you look FANTASTIC" to compliment her on her weight loss.

Would you rather he say, "you really look UGLY today"

Then you would be all over the place whining and crying about THAT.

Geesh, get a LIFE!

Maybe you are just jealous men DON'T tell you you look good!

Old 09-22-2018, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
The trouble is that Trump's sole focus on looks as a measure of a woman's value -- and if you don't think this is the case, I think you're oblivious -- makes him an easy mark. Manipulating Trump is a simple as sending in a beautiful woman, and don't think nations hostile to the U.S. haven't figured that out.

"The trouble is that Trump's sole focus on looks as a measure of a woman's value -- "

The trouble REALLY is some suffer GREATLY from TDS.

It is a REAL shame people like you DON'T believe women CAN be attractive AND SMART at the same time!

Old 09-22-2018, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
He called Kudlow and other men handsome, oh my!!
And?

There are Plenty of men I would, and have, classify as "handsome" and I am a straight MAN.

Tom Selleck, George Clooney, Paul Newman, Rock Hudson, etc. are all men I considered handsome.

Women call other women pretty all the time.

Why do you have problem with it?

Are you so INSECURE in your OWN manhood, you can't recognized "beauty" when you see it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies