Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2018, 07:26 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Sick woman.
Sick newspaper. Racist and sick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2018, 07:29 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
After they have assaulted her daughter.

The inference you gave in the OP is that she wrote that line about Kavanaugh. She didn't.

I'm not a fan of how she put it, but I'm also not a fan of someone lying about the way she put it either.
Stark difference being that a crime hasn’t been committed yet and she already exhibits fury. She is clearly thinking in an unhealthy way.

Old 09-23-2018, 07:45 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Stark difference being that a crime hasn’t been committed yet and she already exhibits fury. She is clearly thinking in an unhealthy way.
Yes, because if your daughters were assaulted you would have no fury. I feel bad for your kids, if you have any.

Meanwhile, every woman who reads that op-ed gets what she is saying. Most men, too, but only the most secure ones will admit it. All the rest will do what you and many other men in this thread are doing, pulling a quote out of context and demonizing the woman for what they pretend she was saying.

This is exactly why we need the #MeToo movement. Because too many men simply write it off as hysterical women.

Old 09-23-2018, 10:49 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Hello!! Do you people know how to read? She's talking about what she would want to do to some man if that man molested her daughters. READ before you post. God. And don't even tell me you wouldn't be furious & want to kill whoever molested your daughters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post

Probably pissed that no one molested her.
What the hell is wrong with you?

The OP title is a lie, period.

Old 09-23-2018, 10:51 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I quoted the juicy bits from the article. Quoting more than that is frowned on by the mods. The --- in between the quotes was to inform you that they were not connected.
Aka “I was cherry picking sections that further my narrative, and knowingly left out parts that would not”.

Pathetic.

Old 09-23-2018, 11:13 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Aka “I was cherry picking sections that further my narrative, and knowingly left out parts that would not”.

Pathetic.
Actually following the rules of this forum is...pathetic?

Old 09-23-2018, 11:15 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Where do the rules say one must cherry-pick quotes to deceive fellow posters?

Old 09-23-2018, 11:16 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Actually, a thread title that is a complete lie & editing an opinion piece to try to support that title lie is pathetic.

Old 09-23-2018, 11:17 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
After they have assaulted her daughter.

The inference you gave in the OP is that she wrote that line about Kavanaugh. She didn't.

I'm not a fan of how she put it, but I'm also not a fan of someone lying about the way she put it either.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yes, because if your daughters were assaulted you would have no fury. I feel bad for your kids, if you have any.

Meanwhile, every woman who reads that op-ed gets what she is saying. Most men, too, but only the most secure ones will admit it. All the rest will do what you and many other men in this thread are doing, pulling a quote out of context and demonizing the woman for what they pretend she was saying.

This is exactly why we need the #MeToo movement. Because too many men simply write it off as hysterical women.
Its ideation of victimization, in other words, the standard leftist state of mind.

This is a rape/rage fantasy that is utterly predictable by the intersectionality of leftwing violence, Identity Politics, and third-wave feminism.

Old 09-23-2018, 11:32 AM

1,316 posts, read 747,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Its ideation of victimization, in other words, the standard leftist state of mind.

This is a rape/rage fantasy that is utterly predictable by the intersectionality of leftwing violence, Identity Politics, and third-wave feminism.
You are all sick, twisting things in this way. We are supposed to laugh when a man, a father, threatens a boy that dates his daughter if he "hurts" her. When Sarah Palin invoked grizzly mamas, it was lauded. But a woman honestly says she would want to claw a man to pieces of he assaulted her daughters, you lose your mind. If someone hurt my children, I would want to destroy him. I would want his suffering to be unimaginable. Would I act on that desire? I don't think so. But I would have raw fury in my heart.

Put away your false outrage and learn how to read in context.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies