Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 04:32 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Well, you should put me on ignore, crawl into your basement with the blinds drawn tight because you are the close-minded one that doesn't accept the will of tens of millions of people that voted for Trump, and many of us, myself included own small business that you need.
Millions more voted for Obama and he was treated horribly by Republicans. After that, I would never hesitate to avoid businesses that support Trump, meet Trump or even give the impression they might possibly support Trump. It's my money and my right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Free speech, sure. And I’m free to not do business with someone who supports a traitor who rips off old people, assaults women, and separates children from their mothers.
Absolutely right. Don't forget kidnaps children and deports the parents. The real shame are the people that support a person like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2018, 04:36 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso Gil View Post
Do your customers a favor and put up a sign at the front door "no Trump supporters allowed". When you start working on someone's hair and then stop and throw them out because you disagree with their politics, you look even more foolish than doing the same thing as a customer.

If you don't live in Washington D.C. or San Fransisco, you must lead a very lonely existence!
The sign I’d hang on the door is that I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. That way pimps, drug dealers, and other undesirables would also understand I don’t do business with dregs. As I’ve said several times, conservative, Christian, Republican, etc. no problem. Supporter of a traitor, sexual assaulter, terrorizer of children? Hit the pavement. I don’t wittingly deal with your kind.

Old 09-24-2018, 04:39 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Free speech, sure. And I’m free to not do business with someone who supports a traitor who rips off old people, assaults women, and separates children from their mothers.
Better take a look at the Clintons before you do anything else. They are worse. Oh, and by the way, the separation of the children is the same policy that was in place during the Obama administration. For the records.

Old 09-24-2018, 04:54 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,528,172 times
There are several businesses I don’t visit due to their politics or religious convictions. If business owners make their politics public they do so understanding that some people will view them positively and others negatively. But why would I spend my hard earned money at a business that supports political or religious stances I find offensive?

Old 09-24-2018, 04:56 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Or so says one news source. Utter rubbish, the majority owner pulled out most likely due to over expansion of stores leading to loss of sales.

Not because someone met Trump, lol.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/s...225349188.html

"Sandwich Chain Closes Because Customers Can't Stomach That Owner Met Donald Trump"

"Or so says one news source. Utter rubbish, the majority owner pulled out most likely due to over expansion of stores leading to loss of sales.

Man, I wish you people would make up your minds.

First you post a title stating a fact, Then you challenge your own "fact" with, "the majority owner pulled out most likely due to over expansion of stores leading to loss of sales.

"Seventeen locations are in D.C. and surrounding areas" which is probably 80% DEM, so I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

TDS is alive and well here on C-D.

Old 09-24-2018, 05:04 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Sandwich Chain Closes Because Customers Can't Stomach That Owner Met Donald Trump
The man is toxic.

Old 09-24-2018, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
One reason that Under Armour sales seriously slumped is because their CEO said that "Donald Trump is a great asset", and those who buy sporting apparel by Under Armour looked elsewhere. Their sales are still way down. You can easily research this by looking it up.

Trump has the Midas touch, everything he touches turns to sh**.

"Trump has the Midas touch, everything he touches turns to sh**"

I guess the is why The Apprentice failed so miserably and why Trump is ONLY worth about 3.1 BILLION!

And YOUR worth is what?

Without your DNC checks you would starve.

Old 09-24-2018, 05:09 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

I guess the is why The Apprentice failed so miserably and why Trump is ONLY worth about 3.1 BILLION!.
What happened to 10 billion?

Old 09-24-2018, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL

So nobody at the company actually said anything about Trump . And the real reason for the closing is this. '
The closures come as Connecticut-based private equity firm KarpReilly, which infused Taylor Gourmet with a reported $5.6 million investment in 2015, pulled out of the company.
The story is complete fake news.
Trump Derangement at its finest.

/thread

Are you saying the very LIBERAL Yahoo would print a factually WRONG story.

I am shocked, just SHOCKED, I tell you!

Hopefully the media will get BACK to FACT CHECKING stories BEFORE they release them and show they true bias.

Old 09-24-2018, 05:11 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

I guess the is why The Apprentice failed so miserably and why Trump is ONLY worth about 3.1 BILLION!

And YOUR worth is what?

Without your DNC checks you would starve.
LOL yeah they would be eating rice and cold beans from a can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies