Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 05:37 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
This is some serious garbage, people on both sides won't be happy until they get someone killed, and even that probably won't be enough for some of them.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...lindsey-graham

"editing the Wikipedia pages"

Which is why many thngs you read at wiki is NOT credible.

ANYBODY can alter what is posted there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2018, 05:59 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Are the addresses of members of Congress really a secret?

I know how to find out where mine live.
Can you find their cell numbers, personal email addresses, home phone numbers ? It wont be easy to prove the guy had the intent and knowledge that what he released would be used to threaten or intimidate the Senators or their families.

There must be more to what he did because he's also charged with witness tampering, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second degree burglary, unlawful entry and threats in interstate communications.

Old 10-04-2018, 02:53 PM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,778,252 times
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/acc...th-information

A Democratic congressional aide accused of publishing the private information of at least three Republican lawmakers allegedly threatened to leak senators’ children's health information if a witness told anyone about his activities.

He's facing up to 20 years in jail. Hopefully he'll get the full 20.

Old 10-04-2018, 03:12 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/acc...th-information

A Democratic congressional aide accused of publishing the private information of at least three Republican lawmakers allegedly threatened to leak senators’ children's health information if a witness told anyone about his activities.

He's facing up to 20 years in jail. Hopefully he'll get the full 20.
what a scum bucket.

Quote:
“If you tell anyone I will leak it all. Emails signal conversations gmails. Senators children’s health information and socials.”

Old 10-04-2018, 03:15 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
This is some serious garbage, people on both sides won't be happy until they get someone killed, and even that probably won't be enough for some of them.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...lindsey-graham
Aww--maybe they'll have to stay at a hotel and move 3 times like Dr. Ford when she was threatened.

They're hostile angry politicians--what should they expect?

Hey--Lindsay Graham's cell phone number was posted online by his BFF, golf buddy and the man whose butt he kisses--Trump--so he really cannot complain now.

Do you really not get it? Trump has been doing this kind of crap to people for years now. They are just following his lead.

Old 10-04-2018, 03:18 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
This is some serious garbage, people on both sides

Equivalence Fallacy. Given to somehow excuse how the Democrats are behaving due to their blind rage over Trump.

If that guy had been working for the GOP and doxed any Democrat, you guys would create a nuclear explosion here.

The Hypocritical Double standard of the leftists is something that has to be seen to be believed.

Old 10-04-2018, 03:20 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Aww--maybe they'll have to stay at a hotel and move 3 times like Dr. Ford when she was threatened.

They're hostile angry politicians--what should they expect?

Hey--Lindsay Graham's cell phone number was posted online by his BFF, golf buddy and the man whose butt he kisses--Trump--so he really cannot complain now.

Do you really not get it? Trump has been doing this kind of crap to people for years now. They are just following his lead.
You made all of this up. None of it happened.

This guy threatened to put children in danger, and you are so consumed by TDS, all you can do is post this nonsense.

Old 10-04-2018, 03:50 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Yeah, this a new level of crazy. To me this isn't a partisan issue. The right to privacy is paramount to me. You've got these nutjobs screaming and shouting down people in public places and you've got pinheads like ol brainrot Maxine Waters openly calling for people to be harassed in public. I mean jeezuz already, enough. As much as I despise Polesi and Waters I'd never advocate for harassing them in public or this doxing nonsense.

People need to calm down already.

Old 10-04-2018, 04:17 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, this a new level of crazy. To me this isn't a partisan issue. The right to privacy is paramount to me. You've got these nutjobs screaming and shouting down people in public places and you've got pinheads like ol brainrot Maxine Waters openly calling for people to be harassed in public. I mean jeezuz already, enough. As much as I despise Polesi and Waters I'd never advocate for harassing them in public or this doxing nonsense.

People need to calm down already.
They never will as long as the liberal establishment looks the other way

Old 10-04-2018, 04:18 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
The point is he knew what he did was illegal and he did it anyway for some strange reason. What is wrong with people? He didn't worry about getting in trouble because.....?
I do not know. I think doxxing people is wrong, regardless.

I just wonder at why he'd bother, since these people's addresses aren't tough to find.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies