Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 10:38 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Latest interpretation and summary of the new Qanon message by this guy. He is very helpful since I can't make head nor tail out of the original Q messages. Sort of like Nostradamus!

As for predictions, Q gives a timeline in this one so we should be able to see if it happens.

We shall see what Red October means. There was a red cross in the message and mention of suicides. Slashing of wrists or blowing out brains? Suicides as co-conspirators and traitors are indicted or arrested after docs are declassified?

I like to compare predictions by various sources to increase the likelihood of any prediction by anyone, astrologer or psychic, coming true. In the back of my mind I keep thinking of a prediction by British psychic medium Craig Hamilton-Parker who has a channel on youtube. He mentioned the suicide of a celebrity couple. In this instance could it be Bill and Hillary (her famous remark "We'll be swinging from nooses"). Coincidentally, an astrologer predicted she'd die from choking.

If you enjoy a good mystery, subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoyaqlvGDtg
Oh, goody. Psychics and suicide wishes again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2018, 10:42 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
I'm not convinced on Q, nor am I disbelieving. I will watch and wait. One good indicator that Q might very well be legit? The left doth protest too much.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:24 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
So we can update this timeline if and when it happens. Per Q it's

Kavanaugh confirmed
Documents are declassified and released
Mr Peepers Rosenstein leaves
Suicides by the traitors = Red October

I just typed that from memory. Correct me if necessary. Then we can update this thread by the end of the month, right? Election day at the latest.

Old 10-02-2018, 08:22 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
So we can update this timeline if and when it happens. Per Q it's

Kavanaugh confirmed
Documents are declassified and released
Mr Peepers Rosenstein leaves
Suicides by the traitors = Red October

I just typed that from memory. Correct me if necessary. Then we can update this thread by the end of the month, right? Election day at the latest.
I'm open to hearing what some would consider conspiracy. Many things people thought were conspiracy theories, we now know are true.

But instead of waiting to see if the above takes place, why not go back to say, March or April and post those predictions? This way we don't have to wait to see if his predictions are accurate, we'll already know.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:22 PM

Calling people Deplorables energized them to vote. Loony Left loves to shame others but it isn't working like it used to

Old 10-02-2018, 03:24 PM

It's possible that after Trump's second term ends, we will know the identity or identities of Q like we did many years after Watergate and Deep Throat.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:37 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
Calling people Deplorables energized them to vote. Loony Left loves to shame others but it isn't working like it used to
....ah, and calling people on the left names wont do the same? I would stop using that, by the way. With the ideas of psychics and Q and suicides (seriously, so wrong to hope anyone does), this thread isnt exactly appearing all that sane, eh.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:51 PM

271 posts, read 139,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm open to hearing what some would consider conspiracy. Many things people thought were conspiracy theories, we now know are true.

But instead of waiting to see if the above takes place, why not go back to say, March or April and post those predictions? This way we don't have to wait to see if his predictions are accurate, we'll already know.

Tonight Qanon said that Lindsey Graham has been " activated " and " he knows the job he has to do ".

I ask any Q supporters who read this ---- If you're someone like Graham who has been a war monger and pushed many illegal/unethical unilateral military actions over the last 15 years, do you all of sudden get a pass now and all your past transgressions are forgiven, because you've flipped and joined forces with " Q ". ???

Many of the people who believe in Q have tossed thier ability to use logic and reason down the drain.

Old 10-03-2018, 02:08 PM

21,882 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
But if you really want to know who Q is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtXniAZL4jE
Pretty much.

Q IS fun to follow though for the amusement factor.

Old 10-04-2018, 11:39 PM

This was on another Q follower's channel with the latest information. Jeff Sessions was subpoenaed to bring unredacted docs to the Senate Judiciary Committee. McCabe memos, FISA warrant related to Carter Page and lots of other docs requested by the Gang Of Eight.

Interestingly, Sessions met with Huber yesterday, I think. Huber is the guy going over those documents, isn't he?

Something big is about to happen. We had Baker flipping on his co-conspirators. Q says to expect a distracting event to steer the news cycle away from this, i.e. disaster, mass killing, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvJNKjbB5Gk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies