Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 08:14 PM

5,104 posts, read 4,834,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
I have no idea what the heck Qanon is. Seen a bunch of references to it and the left is always squawking about it - I figured its just another fake thing they made up.

In one sentence, what, or who, is Qanon and why is it a thing people are talking about?

Q anon is one of the greatest internet trolls in history (and is still on going) started on 4chan.

If you don't know what 4chan is, strap yourself in.

4chan is definitely NSFW

Last edited by MrGompers; 10-01-2018 at 08:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2018, 08:23 PM

37,186 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Have a link to info on this ?

Ever hear of Deagel.com ? Would love to know if that is real or fake.
Qanon is a conspiracy theory, just like the grassy knoll.

Old 10-01-2018, 09:04 PM

23,572 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I HIGHLY recommend that you actually read what microchip says on his gab.ai. Granted, you're going to see a lot of things that you don't want to see, but it's complete BS that he "trolled" Jack P. He and another person started Q NOT as a way to be some "psy ops", they started it because, he said (paraphrasing), that Trump supporters needed to feel that all was going to be okay. He quickly abandoned it and someone else took over, and then more took over because they could make money off of it.

Those people you watch on YouTube, all claiming to "unravel" the Q posts, Praying Medic et al, are making money off of people believing this absolute horse spit.

There. Is. No. Government. Person. Acting. As. Q.

JHC, he's already proven it was him. Repeatedly.

He has already answered how those pics came to be. Again, there is no one in government acting as Q. There is no "plan". There are no sealed indictments that will be taking out Hillary, Obama, or anyone else. There are no cells in Guantanamo being readied for these people. All that BS about troops being sent to Guantanamo....THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME! For all the research these Q readers say that they do, they can't even find that information that I found in less than a minute. Troops do tours in Guantanamo every. single. year. It's not something unusual or because of any ridiculous claims of sealed indictments and certain people going to Guantanamo for treason.

If you all want to fall for this crap, knock yourselves out, just get up and vote in November. Even if you think there's a big plan (there isn't), just go vote. Do NOT rely on some "Q" on infinity chan telling you everything is fine. You. Have. To. Vote.
Believe what ever you want to believe. idc.
It is funny that you keep pushing the 'get out and vote' narrative while you are doing all you can to get those Q fans to stop voting.

Old 10-01-2018, 09:22 PM

271 posts, read 139,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
LOL, it is like a sci-fi plot they're talking about which makes me want to know more.

On another note, I never got an answer to my question which was, what has Q predicted that has come true? So I'm assuming the answer was nothing.
I can't believe the people who are following it are not thoroughly bored by now. All the psuedo military-gamer lexicon mixed into codes and riddles? All the goofy acronyms. Why? It's clearly a game to keep people busy.

Let me share with you the moment I ran away from this fairy tale.

When Q and his acolytes started talking about the bumbling cross dresser Gulliani as one of the savoirs or the "punisher" --- I knew the whole op was a farce at that point.

Old 10-01-2018, 09:27 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGompers View Post
Q anon is one of the greatest internet trolls in history (and is still on going) started on 4chan.

If you don't know what 4chan is, strap yourself in.

4chan is definitely NSFW
No, I don't really know what it is. I have of course heard of it, and seen a little of the content...It looks like a bunch of idiotic juveniles for the most part....the same kind of people are often on Reddit (another stupid site populated by morons)

Old 10-01-2018, 10:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Q is Barron Trump

Old 10-01-2018, 10:25 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I have no intention of starting any riots, but Q has already been exposed as being fake - as in, there is no one in government doling out information to people on infinity chan. It was started as a joke, someone else took over, and then more got onboard because they could make money with it all.

The problem with so many believing in this Q thing is that they actually believe that everything is being taken care of. That's a huge problem because it means that they may not get out and vote since they believe all is well and going "according to plan".
I believe that Q is someone or someones involved with President Trump. It is a another way, other than rallies, to communicate with his supporters.

Do you have sources for you story about it having been exposed as fake? Why do you believe that? Why do you choose to believe it started out as a joke?

Why would people not get out and vote because "they actually believe that everything is being taken care of"?
Conservatives/ Trump supporters are smart enough to know that it is their actions that will put conservatives in office.

I've seen no proof that Q is fake.

Old 10-01-2018, 10:27 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Latest interpretation and summary of the new Qanon message by this guy. He is very helpful since I can't make head nor tail out of the original Q messages. Sort of like Nostradamus!

As for predictions, Q gives a timeline in this one so we should be able to see if it happens.

We shall see what Red October means. There was a red cross in the message and mention of suicides. Slashing of wrists or blowing out brains? Suicides as co-conspirators and traitors are indicted or arrested after docs are declassified?

I like to compare predictions by various sources to increase the likelihood of any prediction by anyone, astrologer or psychic, coming true. In the back of my mind I keep thinking of a prediction by British psychic medium Craig Hamilton-Parker who has a channel on youtube. He mentioned the suicide of a celebrity couple. In this instance could it be Bill and Hillary (her famous remark "We'll be swinging from nooses"). Coincidentally, an astrologer predicted she'd die from choking.

If you enjoy a good mystery, subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoyaqlvGDtg

Old 10-01-2018, 10:35 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
But if you really want to know who Q is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtXniAZL4jE
Well, if anything would convince people whether Q is real or not leftist Bill Mahauer(sp?don't care enough to look up the spelling of his name) making fun of it and trying to dismiss it as fake must mean there is something to Q.

Old 10-01-2018, 10:36 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,937,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
If you are a doubter don't bother. You won't want to waste your time. Go plan your next riot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZETzZfpuJak
So the choice is either believe in Q or else go start a riot? That's harsh, lady.

Tell you what - I'll go start a riot in support of all the repub males who had one drink too many and got raped by that cute little 4'11" blond at the end of the bar. In exchange, all the climate doubters on your end of the spectrum will arrange to spend next January (2019) helping climatologists study all the ice that's melting in Antarctica. For bonus points, I'll even throw in a head of garlic on a piece of string for every god fearing evangelical who doesn't want to get attacked by the Werewolfs that show up every night after all the scientists have gone to bed (or some place).

Please be so kind as to inform Q that he will be the guest of honor and that John Galt - whoever that is - will be present and longs to meet Mr. Q in the flesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies