Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 11:28 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
The government does not hand out goodies based on racial identity.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=80amNNMJHII
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2018, 11:31 PM

39,855 posts, read 26,482,831 times
He's as much black as someone with a penis is a female.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:43 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
No, actually, we don't.
Yeah, actually you do.

You don’t get it, do you? The United States has changed...irreversibly. What was AINT no more. You don’t run the show unilaterally anymore. Get used to it.

This ain’t your daddy’s America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Yes you can, prove otherwise. You can self identify as whatever you want legally. The only thing illegal about it is you use it with intent to defraud. There are no racial purity legal standards in the US.

Go ahead, show me the law that states you are not allowed to identify what you want.
If you can’t use it, then it’s pointless.

I can say I’m a billionaire. I can do so legally. I still can’t afford a Ferrari.

This is a restricted club. You’ve gotta be born into it to be a member. We don’t except converts.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:26 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,206 times
Assuming the DNA test is accurate, I would only consider him part-Black on a genetic level. Skin wise, he's White.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:38 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Assuming the DNA test is accurate, I would only consider him part-Black on a genetic level. Skin wise, he's White.
So are they.

Old 10-01-2018, 04:13 AM

26,457 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He can’t self identify as black.

Okay. But first we have to erase all the historic advantages that whites had in this country for centuries and start all over again.

When you can do that, then we can take up your suggestion.

Til then, get over it.

Depends.

The English lied. You’re very white.

No, we aren’t all black.

Who is running around half naked chasing their food with a club? I’m not aware of that.

Bunk.

There isn’t a white bum that would trade places with a black millionaire in this country.

#1 Why do you deny him the right to self-identify as he pleases? He is in fact part black. I am fine with you self-identifying as white, especially as you are part white.

#2 Asians have an advantage over whites in this country...they must, because they have a longer lifespan, higher median income adjusting for age, less unemployment, more likely to become a manager,
less likely to commit a crime, higher test scores, etc...

Let's break down Asian privilege first, because they are on top, then we will tear whites down in a sprint to the bottom!

#3 What about black privilege in sports? Let's have the NFL count scores from blacks as half of what they are worth and Asians double to end this privilege.

The Detroit Lions are down by 10, so all their black WRs are coming off the field with 1 play left in the game. The Asian WRs are on the field...Stafford throws...touchdown Detroit Lions...the Lions win! Wait, their opponent is throwing a red flag challenging the DNA of the Lions WR. Was he Asian enough.

#4 You've talked to every white bum in America and none of them said that they would trade places with a rich black person?

Wait a minute, are you just projecting your own racism out on to others or are you Miss Cleo reading people's minds again with your superior intellect?

Last edited by michiganmoon; 10-01-2018 at 04:45 AM..

Old 10-01-2018, 04:36 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
How about we just stop the absurd practice of having the government hand out goodies based on racial identity?
Best idea ever!!!

Old 10-01-2018, 05:59 AM

17,002 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Shouldn't it be how he self-identifies as opposed to a DNA test?

After all Elizabeth Warren refuses a DNA test.
For the 999th time. Warren does NOT NEED A DNA TEST. Her ancestry has been traced.

She is white white white white white white.

Old 10-01-2018, 06:09 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times
It funny how white people have had what can certainly be called "race based give away hand delivered to them for Centuries and Decades. But now they detest any program that works to level the paying filed of those who were disenfranchised for Centuries and Decades, which white people profited directed from black labor, black paid taxes, and every form and manner white society could enrich itself off of black society.

Selective Amnesia and the delusion of thinking they should have been entitled to profit from blacks for hundreds of years.

Thankfully, we have a government that understands this and promote policies to put a stop to the enrichment of white society off the backs of minorities by denying the means for EQUAL accessibility in business and employment.

the more work that goes into making the playing field level, is often met by white resistance, when they know they have dominated everything for centuries and decades... Its the delusion of having been trained to think they are "entitled to do so"....which drives them to fight against government programs that work to make accessibility and opportunity to gain economic function available to minorities and women.

Maybe DNA is an interesting thing, but it does not change the cultural mentality that is predominating in some of white society. The question is... if one promotes the DNA as a descriptor... then how will those who seek to use it to capitalize and circumvent government programming to promote accessibility, be use to try and diminish accessibility for those who are predominantly viewed as black ?

Such a strange thing, how people want to denigrate blacks, but when it comes to "money" they want to try and find means to say, Oh' by the way, I have black ethnicity in my DNA. I wonder how this same person's disposition would be if his son or daughter accepted the Black in their DNA and married a black man or woman.
Would he be still adamant about claiming himself as part black?

Old 10-01-2018, 07:17 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,767,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nope. He ain’t black.

You’ve gotta be born into this. Can’t claim it unless you live it full time. If you can jump in and out of it at your whim whenever it’s propitious to do so, you can’t be black. Sorry.

This club is exclusive and limited to those who we recognize as black.
Agreed.

But this the inevitable result of a nation that has become dangerously obsessed with race and ethnicity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies