Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 03:40 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Glad to see the rest of the world has come to their senses regarding this maniac.

I hope the majority of our citizens do the same in 2020.
I think your going to be sadly disappointed. Apparently you don't pay any attention to the economic news. He's achieved more in 18 months than Obama did in 8 years! That's a fact, Jack. Deal with it.

You can take you derogatory opinion and stuff it. Nobody gives a damn what you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2018, 03:40 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So what Trump policies are you against?

Tax cuts
Less onerous regulations
U.S. domestic energy production
Secure borders
Strong national defense
Fair trade deals
Having Europe, and Japan pay a fair share for their defense
Pro business

What don't we "get"?
You don't get that the trust in the USA to be a reliable ally is gone. Now, have fun getting it back. I notice no one could answer the question about Article 5.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:41 PM

949 posts, read 572,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
A new PEW research poll, involving almost 30,000 people across the world, has given a huge thumbs down on the trustworthiness of Trump. That also affects the perception of the USA as a trusted partner, and will for years to come, even after the USA gets rid of this nightmare of a president.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...tm_source=feed

For the MAGA people in the crowd, American firstism caused the Great Depression. You didn't learn your history, did you?
How is this news? Are people that stupid to think he can be trusted?

Old 10-02-2018, 03:42 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times
The USA will no longer be the world's piggy bank...

Liberal translation:..."no one trusts Trump"

...you have to buy trust?..you have to pay countries off to trust you?

Old 10-02-2018, 03:44 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
You don't get that the trust in the USA to be a reliable ally is gone. Now, have fun getting it back. I notice no one could answer the question about Article 5.
They need us a heck of a lot more than we need them, and YES they still trust us. Wanting fair trade deals, and some payment for their defense does not destroy trust. It creates respect.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:45 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,378 times
Quote:
None of you get it. As I said before, so many won't look past the brim of their MAGA hats.
when you crawl out from the rubble the left has you buried in, and the sun hits your eyes, I'm sure a kind soul will throw you a MAGA hat to help you see better. I can't help you there, I don't own one. But it sure is entertaining watching the never-trumpers trip over themselves during their tantrums.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:49 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,378 times
Quote:
Maybe no one cared to answer you.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:52 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
None of you get it. As I said before, so many won't look past the brim of their MAGA hats.
oh knock it off with your subterfuge and veiled bigotry..It is what it is..no amount of liberal double speak or duplicity is going to change the fact that Trump is making America far more stronger and more prosperous than Obummer

Old 10-02-2018, 04:02 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
Maybe no one cared to answer you.
I suspect because most MAGA hat owners have no idea what it is, why it's important, and why it means the USA needs allies.

I am not surprised.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:18 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,726,169 times
Quote:
I suspect because most MAGA hat owners have no idea what it is, why it's important, and why it means the USA needs allies.

I am not surprised.
Articular 5 has been invoked once...After the 9/11 attacks....We got some intel help, a few token troop involvement from our Allies but we did the heavy lifting.....The US is NATO we do the heavy lifting when it comes to NATO involvment What good are a few blue helmets from the Dutch national guard The world is learning that they are going to have to stand on their own hind legs and take Miss Americas teat out of their mouths!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies