Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2018, 11:25 AM

3,255 posts, read 1,717,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
The solution is simple. We just need to get rid of gender. Engineer it out of our genetics. We no longer need sex or gender, we can do a better job conceiving babies in test tubes and we can better control what the babies will be like. Babies can just be raised by specially trained parent groups who will ensure they are never mistreated and do not have any deep root psychological problems due to mistakes parents commonly make. We will no longer have aggressive males causing problems because there will be no males and no one will be aggressive. We will also no longer have downs syndrome, autism, congenital heart defects, M.S. etc.

It is coming soon to a world near you. First we will give males hormones to make them less sexually oriented and driven and less aggressive. Then eventually we will just get rid of gender altogether. I give it ten to fifteen years before we start de-maleing males which hormone treatment and then maybe 35 years to start eliminating gender and sex altogether. Male humans are too aggressive, especially sexually aggressive and especially during the late teens through twenties age, for our current society. We no longer need aggressive males and we no longer want them.

This is where I am certain we are going. In fact, I think this is where we have to go. It is the logical conclusion of the direction our society is taking and there is no going back (plus it is likely a majority, or at least the majority of vocal/active people do not want to go back)

No more gender issues, no more sexual harassment, no misogyny, no rape. . . and all people will finally be equal.

At the same time, we can get rid of racial differences as well and put an end to prejudice.

Eventually, once they get rid of undesirable make traits, they will also identify non-ideal traits in women that will also be engineered out of our genetics. Then as we go to full non-gendered humans we will also be rid of any unwanted inbred genetic traits.

Probably be a good idea to also get rid of hair while they are at it, it is a PIA.

Cool think for teens as they eliminate hormones, they will eliminate or at least nearly eliminate acne.

Lot of people will say this is ridiculous, it will never happen. It cannot happen. If you have lived during the last 40 years and compare what people believed could possibly happen to today - you will understand it is not outrageous at all. May of the things that are done and accepted today people said would never happen, could never happen. But they did.
You delaying the male gender, but don't realize it's MEN who maintain and manage society

Old 10-05-2018, 11:30 AM

50,702 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Except I don't have anyone speaking up on me, but you GIRLS have a Metoo and literal laws in college campuses and whatnot..
Me too is not just about women. Men are also speaking up about abuses that happened long ago. As I said in my earlier post, the discussion about this led to my fiancé telling me about an incident that happened to him with a neighbor when he was a little boy. That people are finally allowed to talk about it is a GOOD thing.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/hollyw...conduct-2018-2

https://www.newsweek.com/after-metoo...us-have-815660

Old 10-05-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
You delaying the male gender, but don't realize it's MEN who maintain and manage society
People more than understand it. It seems it's you who don't, because you post a variation of this post than the next one is a post in which you say women should shut up because we have achieved equality. Which is it, because both cannot be true.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Uh, no.

So you would rather not have the world get rid of gender coding for once? You all complain about gender roles all time, we will just reproduce with magic so...

I am also up for race being eliminated in our biological census, seriously if all it takes is to erase ''race'' from our identity systems of various governments and corporations, then so be it...

Old 10-05-2018, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
People more than understand it. It seems it's you who don't, because you post a variation of this post than the next one is a post in which you say women should shut up because we have achieved equality. Which is it, because both cannot be true.
My question, why do you all care SO much about achievements and accomplishments? What do you want from that? Women, even in the darka ages, always had achivement-based recognitions, they may be more pronounced now sure, but they were never a rarity... The longest human being to ever live was a female. 127 years of age... Don't think anyone will be reaching that anytime soon.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:42 AM

Quote:
I was bringing up examples of how white men have pushed back against those who demand their own power and equality. I wasn't comparing the plight of women to those of anyone else, just stating all those who go up against the status quo get backlash from those in power.
Do we really need to forcefully put ''white'' in there?

Old 10-05-2018, 11:43 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
What biz owners out there are going to be wild about hiring women after this crazed "I wuz raped and molested by ------- fill in the blank". Liberalism appears to be short sighted, and these crazies getting temp revenge have probably set women back 50 years.

Forget that. Even HS boys have been the targets of cliques of mean-spirited girls!

Old 10-05-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
My question, why do you all care SO much about achievements and accomplishments? What do you want from that? Women, even in the darka ages, always had achivement-based recognitions, they may be more pronounced now sure, but they were never a rarity... The longest human being to ever live was a female. 127 years of age... Don't think anyone will be reaching that anytime soon.
I don't care about achievements and accomplishments, I'm quite content to be a worker-bee. Again, there is no "you all", but I will try to speak for others only to say I think what was and is still being fought for is equal pay (one egregious example is the U.S. Women's soccer team, who actually wins games, attracts bigger crowds and sells more merchandise than the Men's team but is paid far less) and equal opportunity, like the first female IBM CEO who wasn't allowed in the country club the company used for business deals until 2012, only 6 years ago.

Those women earned their accomplishments, but then hit roadblocks that existed only due to their gender. They just want the roadblocks removed.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Me too is not just about women. Men are also speaking up about abuses that happened long ago. As I said in my earlier post, the discussion about this led to my fiancé telling me about an incident that happened to him with a neighbor when he was a little boy. That people are finally allowed to talk about it is a GOOD thing.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/hollyw...conduct-2018-2

https://www.newsweek.com/after-metoo...us-have-815660
But why is the appeal mostly liberal women I beg to wonder

Old 10-05-2018, 11:46 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Ah, if that’s true why are you whining like a little boy that you’re so persecuted? You’re simply not credible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies