Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 10:10 PM

5,947 posts, read 2,869,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
She still hates America and she still has her faculties about her. Howard Stern (who I used to love, but he now idolizes Fonda) interviewed her and she is sharp in her hate of the USA
I thought she had died..well she looks dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2018, 10:40 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,013,333 times
This is just proof that Jane Fonda and those that agree with her are about as smart as a can of Pringles. They prattle on about going out and spreading violence and overthrowing the government but they only do this in liberal sanctuaries. They know that they'll get shot or stabbed if they try to do this in any remotely conservative area. They thrive by fear not by principle which is why they're about as intimidating as a squirrel in a cage.

Old 10-04-2018, 11:39 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
If a govt becomes tyrannical, wouldnt it BE patriotic to stand up and do everything you can to fight (or encourage others to fight) against it?

Thats one reason we had state militias for Gods sake, not to mention 'the people' (the public at large) is also responsible to some degree to recognize tyranny and take action, It is certainly NOT patriotic to just obey and comply!! LOL

We still teach about the American Revolution in schools, we still celebrate the people of that time, for disobeying, refusing to comply, resorting to violence, etc etc, all to overthrow an oppressive govt....kind of seems like many did not listen that day at school.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:40 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If a govt becomes tyrannical, wouldnt it BE patriotic to stand up and do everything you can to fight (or encourage others to fight) against it?

Thats one reason we had state militias for Gods sake, not to mention 'the people' (the public at large) is also responsible to some degree to recognize tyranny and take action, It is certainly NOT patriotic to just obey and comply!! LOL

We still teach about the American Revolution in schools, we still celebrate the people of that time, for disobeying, refusing to comply, resorting to violence, etc etc, all to overthrow an oppressive govt....kind of seems like many did not listen that day at school.
Taxation is tyrannical, nobody has done squat about it.
The police state is way out of its lane, nobody has done squat about it.
The Welfare State is an abomination, nobody has done squat about it.

Everytime an actual militia does do squat, they are crapped on by left and right alike as some kind of "lunatic fringe"....so that's the thanks people get for actually standing up for themselves.

No...the actual revolution will be a big dirty-bomb FU to the government and to all the liberal enclaves that have crapped on Patriots and Real Americans for years.

When they can't keep living in their contaminated crapholes, they will fan out in real America and get culled like wheat.

That's far more likely than anyone getting behind the tree with a rifle and taking on Uncle Sam and its tanks and fighter jets and bombers and all their standoff weapons that nobody can compete with.

You don't walk right up to Goiiath and try to land one right on his kisser. You throw sand in his eyes and kick him in the nuts.

That's the only kind of "revolution" that is likely to happen here.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:03 AM

57,221 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
This is just proof that Jane Fonda and those that agree with her are about as smart as a can of Pringles. They prattle on about going out and spreading violence and overthrowing the government but they only do this in liberal sanctuaries. They know that they'll get shot or stabbed if they try to do this in any remotely conservative area. They thrive by fear not by principle which is why they're about as intimidating as a squirrel in a cage.
Her protests were always non-violent but if you want to question someone's intelligence level you should just admit the fact that she and others were correct in their protests against the Vietnam war. They were on the right side of history, our government was wrong in their actions.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:40 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,525,447 times
A life well lived is the best revenge. At 81, Ms. Fonda is still in better physical shape than most people half her age, still working, still engaged in political activism, and looks better than most 40 year old women, oh, and rich. Self absorbed or self actualized? Jane is her own woman. Haters are gonna hate

Old 10-05-2018, 05:47 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,871,176 times
Whenever I'm thinking, "self, what should I do today" or "how do I feel about this", the first thing I do is say "what would Jane do?" and I have my answer.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:53 AM

3,325 posts, read 1,959,833 times
Why doesn’t she just start a cooking show or something?

Old 10-05-2018, 05:55 AM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
I thought she had died..well she looks dead.

Even after Ms Hanoi dies she will still be casting her votes for DEMs.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:58 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,243,709 times
My God she's still alive? Ugh.

All these "celebs" need shut up already.

No. One. Cares. Well no sane person does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies