Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2018, 03:30 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Now why would they? They both gave their testimony under oath, Ford clearly said she had nothing more to add.
Now unless you wanted to get someone in a perjury trap (process crime) while would either Ford or Kavanaugh need to be interviewed? My guess is that's EXACTLY what the Democrats were hoping, that somehow Kavanaugh might say something different.
Sorry, we've seen that game from the left already, ain't gonna happen again.

Just more illogical crap from the rabid ideological left...
The decision to investigate further came a day or so later.
In the hearing she did say she would talk to the FBI is asked. Kavenaugh actually refused to answer Dick Durbin s question about a willingness to talk to FBI.

The liar would want to avoid the FBI.

After Chrissy Fords testimony, combined with 2nd and 3rd accuser.information......
Brett Kavenaugh holding up his school days calendar for all the world to see during his hearing turn....BAM!!
His own entries place him at each scene. He didn't have to say a word.
It was compelling evidence against him at any intelligence level.

That is when Lyndsey Graham up ended the hearing and gagged their own prosecutor from asking anymore questions. After Grahams exorcism impressionist speech about the evil democrats wanting " power" each senator now asked questions instead.
And NONE focussed on that dang inconvenient calendar.

Brett Kavenaugh is a liar.
Lindsey Graham knows it.
Orin Hatch knows it.
Grassley knows it.
Flake knows it..
Collins knows it.
They are traitors to American Democracy.

Brett Kavenaugh will be told how to proceed on the bench.
THAT is and always was obvious.
THAT is why so.many object to him.
He is NOT an independent thinker who sleeps with the Constitution under his pillow.

Presidents tell him what they want , he scours the Constitution and re writes the constitution in his argument to please his master.

And now we know he is apparently also a serial sexual predator, who lies. He s a gem.

Only power hungry, greedy , traitors to American Democracy, would place someone like Brett Kavenaugh on the Supreme Court.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2018, 04:18 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
The decision to investigate further came a day or so later.
In the hearing she did say she would talk to the FBI is asked. Kavenaugh actually refused to answer Dick Durbin s question about a willingness to talk to FBI.

The liar would want to avoid the FBI.

After Chrissy Fords testimony, combined with 2nd and 3rd accuser.information......
Brett Kavenaugh holding up his school days calendar for all the world to see during his hearing turn....BAM!!
His own entries place him at each scene. He didn't have to say a word.
It was compelling evidence against him at any intelligence level.

That is when Lyndsey Graham up ended the hearing and gagged their own prosecutor from asking anymore questions. After Grahams exorcism impressionist speech about the evil democrats wanting " power" each senator now asked questions instead.
And NONE focussed on that dang inconvenient calendar.

Brett Kavenaugh is a liar.
Lindsey Graham knows it.
Orin Hatch knows it.
Grassley knows it.
Flake knows it..
Collins knows it.
They are traitors to American Democracy.

Brett Kavenaugh will be told how to proceed on the bench.
THAT is and always was obvious.
THAT is why so.many object to him.
He is NOT an independent thinker who sleeps with the Constitution under his pillow.

Presidents tell him what they want , he scours the Constitution and re writes the constitution in his argument to please his master.

And now we know he is apparently also a serial sexual predator, who lies. He s a gem.

Only power hungry, greedy , traitors to American Democracy, would place someone like Brett Kavenaugh on the Supreme Court.
Did you listen to BK's speech last night? He commented about how an important part of his life is giving back to the community. Do you do such a thing? Who are you to judge our new judge?

Old 10-09-2018, 04:26 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,287,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Did you listen to BK's speech last night? He commented about how an important part of his life is giving back to the community. Do you do such a thing? Who are you to judge our new judge?
quis custodiet ipsos custodies ipsos custodies? Ad infinitum?

Old 10-09-2018, 04:49 PM

311 posts, read 172,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
... Brett Kavenaugh holding up his school days calendar for all the world to see during his hearing turn....BAM!!
His new calendar is a doozy, also!
Attached Thumbnails
The Saga Continues, Part III: Post Justice Kavanaugh confirmation-92b39674-caa5-4da9-a6f6-213cb76caece.jpeg  

Old 10-09-2018, 05:17 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Did you listen to BK's speech last night? He commented about how an important part of his life is giving back to the community. Do you do such a thing??
Well, I do, and a whole lot more than what BK does. This is what BK does, straight from the horses mouth.

• "I am part of the vibrant Catholic community in the D.C. area. The members of that community disagree about many things, but we are united by a commitment to serve. Father John Enzler is here. Forty years ago, I was an altar boy for Father John. These days, I help him serve meals to the homeless at Catholic charities."
  • "I have two spirited daughters, Margaret and Liza. Margaret loves sports, and she loves to read. Liza loves sports, and she loves to talk. I have tried to create bonds with my daughters like my dad created with me."
  • "For the past seven years, I have coached my daughters’ basketball teams. The girls on the team call me Coach K. I am proud of our Blessed Sacrament team that just won the city championship."
  • "My wife Ashley is ... the town manager of our community. We met in 2001, when we both worked in the White House. Our first date was on September 10, 2001."
Basically he padded just two minor things he does for the community into a list of four. He says he helps his church serve meal to the homeless and coaching girl's basketball. At best, that's an average amount of community service that anyone does. I certainly do.

Link: https://www.axios.com/brett-kavanaug...ec7ad009b.html

Old 10-09-2018, 05:22 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Let us not forget "Jane Roe"'s admission after Roe vs Wade:

https://twitter.com/obianuju/status/1047871266454196225

She lied about being raped. She is now pro-life. Her lies caused Roe vs Wade. It wasn't about using abortion as birth control, but the left ran with it, and here we are today, with them freaking out that Kavanaugh was confirmed because they are petrified he will overturn it. (Which he won't.)

A little history for all the pro murder babies people on the left.

Old 10-09-2018, 06:50 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Let us not forget "Jane Roe"'s admission after Roe vs Wade:
She lied about being raped. She is now pro-life. Her lies caused Roe vs Wade. ...here we are today, with them freaking out that Kavanaugh was confirmed because they are petrified he will overturn it. (Which he won't.)
I never knew that about Jane Roe. I doubt the Loonies know either

The hysterical Left never bothered to watch Sen. Collins' speech where she addressed this with Kavanaugh. She is pro choice and liked his answer.

Watch the first fifteen minutes where she laid out his past decisions and current opinions on gay rights, abortion, presidential power and health care. You might be very surprised. He almost sounds like a liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6-r39XjLQ

Old 10-09-2018, 07:12 PM

17,569 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
That's right.

If the Democrats want to blame anyone should RBG seat become vacant they can blame her

She had her chance with Obama but her vanity wouldn't let her leave.

Despite calls from the left for her to do so.

Very true, RBG blew it

Old 10-09-2018, 07:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
The fat lady has sang. Brett Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court Justice.
Used and discarded! That is the Democrat party in a nutshell, throughout history.
SUCKERS!

Old 10-09-2018, 09:18 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I never knew that about Jane Roe. I doubt the Loonies know either

The hysterical Left never bothered to watch Sen. Collins' speech where she addressed this with Kavanaugh. She is pro choice and liked his answer.

Watch the first fifteen minutes where she laid out his past decisions and current opinions on gay rights, abortion, presidential power and health care. You might be very surprised. He almost sounds like a liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6-r39XjLQ
Here's the full interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOcRxz3PT6Q

As you can see, the media was just as condescending then as they are now.

And here's parts 1-3 of 3 parts of an interview even later. She completely changed her mind about abortion after working in abortion clinics, and then becoming religious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQzdMv6nW4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPwJoviVvIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVenEA47nLo

And yes, it's true that people have become quite wealthy off of "the right to choose". It was all about money for them, and the sheeple ate it up to think it was about them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies