Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 07:09 PM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

Warren claiming to be native American is frankly a pretty big deal.

I'd bet a large sum that she has taken a DNA test it came back negative for native american heritage or she would have rubbed the repubs (and democratic challengers) noses in it. (anyone disagree with this? If so, you think Warren has the IQ of a mushroom and that sure isn't the case.)

Guys, if I'm a dem or repub strategist against her, my very very first point is to ask her about a DNA test off-guard during a debate to make her hesitate and risk getting caught in a lie in case we got a leak and then flaming her for gross cultural appropriation. (If I were her, I'd have sent in a DNA test under the name of my best friend)

All that aside, she has the charisma of 3 day old hamburger. I hate to say that because I agree that's unfair but it's reality. Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, Obama all had *that magical thing* called charisma. Even Bush 2 had a folksy charm to some degree. Sorry, but Warren isn't going anywhere.

P.S. Just saw Hillary on TV again, you guys don't see her doing a 2020 run still? Wow, it's like watching people standing on the train tracks with the horn blaring, lights flashing....it's that obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2018, 07:09 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Trump showing his class once again and the deplorables cheer his insults. Such a well spoken, intelligent and unifying president/
Well spoken?

Awwww, that’s cute...

Old 10-07-2018, 07:12 PM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No one has any Indian blood unless I can look at them and tell that they’re Indian. Everyone else is fakin’ the funk.

All of these Norwegian looking people claiming Native ancestry are liars. ALL of them!
https://www.shariceforcongress.com/w...neral&splash=1

You mean like this gal I'm going to be voting for?

Warren looks about as Native American as Trump.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:34 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Yes, that's what I mean. ;D

I guess we will never know will we? Because he's incapable of that.

This is the only way he knows how to behave, like a spoiled, needy child, desperate for attention.
It's the way he gets his kicks, like a schoolyard bully: "Hey look over there at Pocahontas". The only thing missing is pulling tongues.

If he ever delivers an adult speech, it's because it's been written for him and he's reading from an teleprompter. And he always backtracks on anything written for him as soon as he's let loose out of his cage again.

Let's not try to imagine he will ever try to behave like an adult. It's too far of a stretch.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:41 PM

2,068 posts, read 998,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
You mean like the way democratic leaders are supposed to behave?

Instead of this childish, hateful clown show?

Wow! Suddenly, I feel myself teleported back to 2009, when "the police acted stupidly."

Last edited by MacInTx; 10-07-2018 at 07:51 PM..

Old 10-07-2018, 07:49 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Somebody in the press needs to ask if Trump knows who Pocahontas actually was. I'm curious if he knows anything about the real Pocahontas.
A real descendant of Pocahontas recently came forward and said she hates Elizabeth Warren and wants her to take a dna test and if false, make amends/retribution for her fraud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
What would happen, do you suppose (honest question) if he got up there and thanked everyone for their support, and said we're a fabulous country, let's all try to get together and unite as one people, not as a country of two opposing political parties?
Trumpets would sound from the Heavens. Trumpettes too, haha.

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-07-2018 at 08:03 PM..

Old 10-07-2018, 07:50 PM

2,068 posts, read 998,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
I guess we will never know will we? Because he's incapable of that.

This is the only way he knows how to behave, like a spoiled, needy child, desperate for attention.
It's the way he gets his kicks, like a schoolyard bully: "Hey look over there at Pocahontas". The only thing missing is pulling tongues.

If he ever delivers an adult speech, it's because it's been written for him and he's reading from an teleprompter. And he always backtracks on anything written for him as soon as he's let loose out of his cage again.

Let's not try to imagine he will ever try to behave like an adult. It's too far of a stretch.

Too bad the impact of satire is lost when the target is close to home.

Folks on the right dealt with such variances from the teleprompter for eight years while listening to BO, only it was hard to consider BO's rants as satire.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Wow! Suddenly, I feel myself teleported back to 2009, when "the police acted stupidly."

That's really the best you've got?

LOL

Old 10-07-2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Too bad the impact of satire is lost when the target is close to home.

Folks on the right dealt with such variances from the teleprompter for eight years while listening to BO, only it was hard to consider BO's rants as satire.

Correct, the 'impact' of 'satire' is lost when the only tool you have at your disposal is schoolyard name-calling. It's just pathetic, really.

Old 10-07-2018, 08:08 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump calls out Cory Booker & Pocahontas as "Dream Candidates". Says they got nobody to run against him.

Crowd loves it.

Very bad week for the Democrat.

President Trump RIPS Elizabeth Warren: I Have More Indian Blood Than Pocahontas 10/6/18

LOL funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies