Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2018, 12:33 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times

Advertisements

Donald Trump Not Just a Birther: Five Awful Things About the Don | Read Bad Things About Trump

There are good and bad seeds in this world and I believe he is a bad seed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2018, 12:47 PM

182 posts, read 331,839 times
He's the worst person who ever became president. His presidency has not had many challenges so it would be hard to call him the worst president just yet. There will be long lasting implications and in the end he will get that honor.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:55 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So Bush Jr. was accidentally America's worst president?
I find nowhere in which Obama ever said,"the people of color vs whites".
Meanwhile, Trump has certainly been all out divisive. If you can't see it, then you're as blind as a bat.
Constantly Obama implied how his favored "the people of color" must unite against his disfavored whites who he painted as privileged and oppressive.

Old 10-09-2018, 01:00 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Examples of saying, and not doing:

A new agreement with North Korea.

An agreement with Iraq after pulling out of the old one.

A new environmental agreement after pulling out of the Asian and European pacts.

A trade agreement with Asia after failing to join the proposed agreement.

A Health Care Plan after saying "day one, the best ever, including everyone...."

Should I go on?

You have got to be kidding. What planet do you live on - and what bubble do you live in - if you expect all of these to be fixed and replaced in under 2 years -- especially given the roadblocks placed in front of him by dems, politicians and former administration officials. Get a clue.

This is the type of response that shows lib/dems have gone off the deep end.

Old 10-09-2018, 01:01 PM

949 posts, read 572,763 times
He chest pounds as good as anyone, but like most chest pounding fools he would fold like wet cardboard if someone really confronted him. Remember that smart people keep stupid people alive.

Old 10-09-2018, 01:11 PM

16,591 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
Trump replaced the worst president.
Ditto

At least in my lifetime.

No other president presided of such mediocrity in my memory, all the while blaming the previous president for close to 8 years.

Then Obama has the unmitigated gall to claim Trump turning around the economy is not because of Trump, but instead because of him.
Remember he was saying to himself in a recent speech, "Thank you Obama"?

But I am sure if the economy took a nose dive (like so called experts like leftist Krugman predicted), Obama wouldn't be saying, give Trump a break because what is happening is my fault.

`

Old 10-09-2018, 01:14 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times

The GOP Congress (whimps) cave to the Dems all the time - which explains Planned Parenthood. To me it is a non-issue. The 2nd two articles are opinion pieces for which nothing has happened yet - and the forth lists issues still in the works. All in all he has kept more promises than any other president in my lifetime. If you cite Brietbart solely - my guess is you are more against govt. in general than Trump.

He could do a lot of things if he didn't have to worry about political ramifications across the spectrum. Not perfect by any means but getting stuff accomplished at home and abroad.

Old 10-09-2018, 01:46 PM

393 posts, read 409,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Well according to historians and Americans, Trump is the worst president. Obama was one of the best and most popular. It's a fact, look it up. In fact, the Obamas are so popular, admired and well-liked, they continue to sign book, media and public speaking deals to a wide audience, they talk and citizens listen, they are respected around the world by many leaders, the list goes on. The Obama's have made a positive mark on history and it will be kind to them, unlike the disaster Trump. C-D won't change that!
So....because the blind and stupid believe Hoboma is God...he's the greatest. Because he's nice....Because he's popular....Because he's so hip, so cool, so awesome....Everything he did was just so awesome. "you didn't build that", "you can keep you insurance, you can keep your dr", What I remember is one who felt he had to apologize to everyone for what a crappy country we are. LOSER PRESIDENT!

Old 10-09-2018, 01:50 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krug View Post
So....because the blind and stupid believe Hoboma is God...he's the greatest. Because he's nice....Because he's popular....Because he's so hip, so cool, so awesome....Everything he did was just so awesome. "you didn't build that", "you can keep you insurance, you can keep your dr", What I remember is one who felt he had to apologize to everyone for what a crappy country we are. LOSER PRESIDENT!

Nicely rational, logical argumentative points all laid out in a convincing fashion and presented without emotion - and perhaps not coincidentally just like the arguments our President uses.

Old 10-09-2018, 02:04 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
The GOP Congress (whimps) cave to the Dems all the time - which explains Planned Parenthood. To me it is a non-issue. The 2nd two articles are opinion pieces for which nothing has happened yet - and the forth lists issues still in the works. All in all he has kept more promises than any other president in my lifetime. If you cite Brietbart solely - my guess is you are more against govt. in general than Trump.

He could do a lot of things if he didn't have to worry about political ramifications across the spectrum. Not perfect by any means but getting stuff accomplished at home and abroad.
Then you have short and long term memory loss. Here let me help you. Trump has fired more folks That HE brought into his tribe (cabinet)then any president in the first 18 months. He fires anyone that disagrees with him. Although some of his ilk should not have been in the fold. BANNON AND AMOROSA ..
He hasn't built a wall (lame waste of money anyways). He has managed to offer space as the next war zone.
The mid west farmers are still.....mid west farmers. He didn't help them as he promised.
I don't mind anymore that he isn't leadership material...he is giving this country a reprieve...like a substitute teacher. But no way is he achieving 'making America great again' .
Do I think he is the worse? Nah. He has another 18 months to achieve that goal...and so far he's paving that path just fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies