Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 08:41 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Really? What wars did Obama start? Afghanistan was and is Bush's failed war. Iraq? Nope that is Bush's failed war too. So tell us what country he invaded? Americans are still dying in Afghanistan, is that now considered Trump's war?
Nice try but not a Bush supporter. Obama was basically Bush 2.0 with a Nobel Peace Prize with his destruction of Libya, his failed attempt to overthrow Syria's President and getting the US militarily in Yemen, all of which caused 100s of thousands of deaths in those countries.

Guess you must have been asleep during your Peace Prize winners reign of terror:

Obama orders surge, 100,000 troops in Afghanistan, that leads to Obama's 2000 American deaths. Compared to Trump at 23 to date. Thank god we have a more peaceful president

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

https://www.npr.org/2016/07/06/48497...ed-under-obama

Libya. Thanks Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQhEtXcFyYw

Syria Thanks Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkb3y6K3waU

Yemen Thanks Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DET8K_im370

Last edited by LS Jaun; 10-08-2018 at 08:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Noted. The facts are the facts. Your opinion is less credible than your policing of grammar. I'm not a historian but I recognize a narrow bias opinion that shows Trump is not liked or respected as a good president. He has a long way to go before he is respected at the level of Obama or Bush. That won't happen.

Here ya go with your respectable presidents

Thank goodness we have much more peaceful Commander in Chief

Iraq. Thanks Bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqfFREbygIg

Libya. Thanks Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQhEtXcFyYw

Syria Thanks Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkb3y6K3waU

Yemen Thanks Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DET8K_im370

Old 10-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,626 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Because he's the only one who has ever, in the history of the United States, tried to PURPOSELY divide us.

All other presidents have tried to unite us.

He is the very worst president in this history of the US, because his goal is to divide us, and glorify himself.

Old 10-08-2018, 08:58 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,252,102 times
And for that matter, why did you stop beating your wife?

Old 10-08-2018, 09:00 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
So far Trump has been the best President policy wise I ever known. LBJ was probably the worst, but I don't think intentionally. Obama was intentionally the worst President America ever had. Obama was also the most divisive President ever and in his own words "the people of color vs whites".

Old 10-08-2018, 09:09 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Because he's the only one who has ever, in the history of the United States, tried to PURPOSELY divide us.

All other presidents have tried to unite us.

He is the very worst president in this history of the US, because his goal is to divide us, and glorify himself.
How did Obama try to unite us? Do tell. He is so anti Christian and anti American that he didn't even care enough about the black population to do anything to improve their situation.
Yes, Obama was hands down the worst and most anti American President ever.

You leftists are the ones who disinvite yourselves if President Trump doesn't do things your way. Well he is not an anti American leftist so he is never going to please any of you.

Old 10-08-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So far Trump has been the best President policy wise I ever known. LBJ was probably the worst, but I don't think intentionally. Obama was intentionally the worst President America ever had. Obama was also the most divisive President ever and in his own words "the people of color vs whites".
I would agree on loss of life alone in an unnecessary war. Bush and Obama would approach this though, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and Yemen.

LBJ was responsible for 90% of the deaths in Vietnam. Most estimates would put it at more than 1,000,000 between all parties including civilians. Whats funny, is I was raised by Democrats that acted like Nixon was responsible for the war in Vietnam, when he was the one that finally got us out My parents were die hard Democrats and would defend any Democrat politician no matter how bad. It's no wonder, as the entire news media covered for them

Old 10-08-2018, 09:18 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
he's the best, poor Dems, they keep losing while President Trump keeps WINNING!

Old 10-08-2018, 09:21 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,832 times
He's only good if the policies he put forth matter to you. Screw everyone else, basically. You can't please everyone but you do need to compromise as a leader.

Old 10-08-2018, 09:23 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I would agree on loss of life alone in an unnecessary war. Bush and Obama would approach this though, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and Yemen.

LBJ was responsible for 90% of the deaths in Vietnam. Most estimates would put it at more than 1,000,000 between all parties including civilians. Whats funny, is I was raised by Democrats that acted like Nixon was responsible for the war in Vietnam, when he was the one that finally got us out My parents were die hard Democrats and would defend any Democrat politician no matter how bad. It's no wonder, as the entire news media covered for them
Agree and he totally mismanaged our involvement in the Vietnam conflict. Plus his signature and endorsement is on the worst piece of legislation ever in my opinion, the Immigration Act of 1965. I can give him a pass for his other legislation as partly naive optimism but not that one. Bush I was pretty bad though he expanded the 1965 Immigration act in 1990 and I blame him for damaging the Republican party and their chances going forward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies