Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 11:30 AM

3,255 posts, read 1,718,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I know, I know, it was so much better when women were second class citizens, denied access to careers, denied access to credit. Heck, women should never have gotten the vote. Life was much better (for men) when they had no voice.

If some men want to make love to a plastic blowup doll, more power to them. Men like that are not men most women would want anyway.
Hey

-Lower life expectancies than ever
-Women smoke and drink more than previous generations
-Women suicide is rising
-Women are no longer the happy sex
-Women now cheat more than men

So much progress man, who would have thought?

Modern women are very undesirable anyways, but keep giving a snarky attitude about mgtows nonetheless...

Men's happiness on the other hand still steady and soon the life expectancies will reach those of women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2018, 11:33 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Follow all the same rules we are supposed to. Don't be alone with a woman - she might accuse you. Don't drink with women, you're making yourself vulnerable, so on and so forth.

If Brett hadn't been partying the way he was he couldn't get accused, right?
She can’t prove her allegation and he can’t prove she lied.

Speculation on my part is that both were stinking drunk and both misremember.

38,647 posts, read 26,368,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
LOL...so when he eventually gets a romantic interest in a young lady, he's gonna have a chaperone right there when they kiss and get it on? That's gotta be super third wheel.
Is asking permission to move to the next level of intimacy, as required by PC college culture, any less awkward than having you parents sitting on the edge of the bed?

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Her testimony may be the only evidence there is. Kav wasn't on trial.
All of my comments have been specific to #metoo and general claims of sexual misconduct etc.

Don't backtrack from some of your statements that would indeed be civil rights violations by trying to warp this into just that. You want to talk about K....go to that thread. If you want to talk about the points I've been making then feel free to do so.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:34 AM

15,853 posts, read 6,311,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
It isn't "some" bias; family courts are beyond corrupt and completely rigged to punish fathers and husbands. Just look at the statistics.

Of course women get abused, manipulated, etc...so do men--at a FAR higher rate than most people think. The problem is mens' abuse claims are either dismissed or are treated lightly--by cops and courts.

GYOW should be the gospel truth for everybody; it doesn't necessarily mean being single, either.
My experience was more as in the young mothers I knew in my early 20s got no help from the fathers. I didn't have a child until later so I was observing and did not like what I saw these women going through. I sure as hell wasn't going to try and get that "awesome" deal for myself. One dad gave my friend $20 for diapers ONCE and demanded she not spend the money on herself. My husband got one of his girlfriends pregnant before he met me and he complained about the child support. I pointed out to him that children are expensive and his child support wouldn't even cover daycare. We then had our own daughter and he figured out every extra penny went for the kid.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:34 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,117,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I know, I know, it was so much better when women were second class citizens, denied access to careers, denied access to credit. Heck, women should never have gotten the vote. Life was much better (for men) when they had no voice.

If some men want to make love to a plastic blowup doll, more power to them. Men like that are not men most women would want anyway.
When did I ever imply those things? Feminism was a good thing when it meant equality; now it's about revenge and misandry.

I'm not sure you're aware of the technology of sex robots; they're light-years away from blowup dolls. And what's the difference between men having sex with robots and women using sex toys?

Old 10-09-2018, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
All of my comments have been specific to #metoo and general claims of sexual misconduct etc.

Don't backtrack from some of your statements that would indeed be civil rights violations by trying to warp this into just that. You want to talk about K....go to that thread. If you want to talk about the points I've been making then feel free to do so.
OK then.

What evidence do you expect a person to have?

Old 10-09-2018, 11:38 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,737,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
That article is funny. Did you happen to read it OP?

Edit: Yup, somebody RickRolled this one.
What a riot. I particularly love the tweet about the son who respects the planets.

I agree, OP clearly didn’t read his own damn post.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:39 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Is asking permission to move to the next level of intimacy, as required by PC college culture, any less awkward than having you parents sitting on the edge of the bed?
Unbreakable Kimmee Schmidt (Netflix series, very funny) by Tina Fey mocked this scenario in an episode.

This guy was trying to get with Kimmee at a party and had a consent contract for her to sign or something along those lines.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Of course!

It's also the reason straight women associate with men.
Ops. I thought you were a guy. I'm sure there are some women like that. I have male friends and I associate with them because they are funny. The thought of having sex with one of them doesn't appeal to me. Boundaries and all. Plus I doubt any of them would want anything to do with me in that regard because I'm old enough to be their mom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies