Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2018, 08:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
So it's liberals who shoot up innocents? Nice to see you admit it.
All I admitted to is that a gun in your hands wouldn’t pop if you had a gun in each hand and some dude smacked you into next week.

So I want you to have all the guns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2018, 08:27 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I carry every day. Fortunately we don't have ignorant, violent t*atwaffles like those in my town.
Yeah, right.

You live around nothing but upstanding people...which is why you carry everyday as if your life depended on it.

Makes perfect sense.

Old 10-09-2018, 08:32 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So....gun down protestors. Yup the usual rational and calm response I have come to expect from the right. Meanwhile you will also go on about how its the people you are shooting, its their fault. Got it.
So what happens when an angry mob tries to Car Jack, and corner you? Just give in, and let them kill you, and your family? Go to the court house sometimes and sit in on trials of animals that rape and murder those that can't defend themselves. See how the victims, and their families feel.

Old 10-09-2018, 08:34 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah, right.

You live around nothing but upstanding people...which is why you carry everyday as if your life depended on it.

Makes perfect sense.
We have the occasional criminal here. But even most of them aren't dumb enough to be liberals. And I don't think any are dumb enough to be BLM or Antifa.

Old 10-09-2018, 08:37 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
TDS and snowflakes accusing conservatives of what the progs have been doing. Typical.

Old 10-09-2018, 08:44 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:
Yeah, right.

Makes perfect sense.
Most of us who carry, do it because we have the right to carry and hope we never need to use it. But if we do, we have it. I have defended my life twice with a gun and have been lucky enough not to need to fire it. Hope I never have to shoot anyone. I had enough of that in war.

Old 10-09-2018, 08:51 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,691,026 times
Quote:
Why not. A gun in the hands of a Republican is the safest place for it since they ain’t gonna shoot anyone but themselves. Lol
Dumbest reply on CD today! Lol!

Old 10-09-2018, 08:52 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
We have the occasional criminal here. But even most of them aren't dumb enough to be liberals. And I don't think any are dumb enough to be BLM or Antifa.
Which means most of your criminals are Republicans. Sounds about right.

LOL. Do you folks even read what you write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
I believe the OP was discussing SELF-DEFENSE, not "gunning down protesters". But you knew that, didn't you ?
Go read the thread he is talking about. Seriously. While some are talking about legitimate self defense, a lot arent. But you knew that, didn't you ?

Old 10-09-2018, 09:05 PM

2,771 posts, read 2,303,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Most of us carry more than one.
Are you saying most of you who carry firearms carry more than one, or most Republicans carry more than one?

Either way, I find that hard to believe.

"Are you carrying a gun?"

"ONE gun? LOL! Most of us carry two or more!"

Then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Old 10-09-2018, 09:06 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Which means most of your criminals are Republicans. Sounds about right.

LOL. Do you folks even read what you write?
Most criminals are Democrats but I think you already knew that

"The authors, professors from the University of Pennsylvania and Stanford University, found that in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/j...r-as-democrats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies