Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 12:15 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0foLQ_X7hs

Of course Iran is far better than Saudi imperialists, but Americans are solely dedicated to the destruction of this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2018, 12:28 AM
nng

695 posts, read 289,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0foLQ_X7hs

Of course Iran is far better than Saudi imperialists, but Americans are solely dedicated to the destruction of this country.
Libya Syria Iraq now Iran is the target.... It enrages me what American leaders have done to the Middle East... what did Syria ever do to the US or Libya? Lives destroyed for no reason!! I hope the military industrial complex doesn't destroy us all!!!

Old 10-14-2018, 12:31 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nng View Post
Libya Syria Iraq now Iran is the target.... It enrages me that American leaders have done to the Middle East... what did Syria ever do to the US or Libya? Lives destroyed for no reason!! I hope the military industrial complex doesn't destroy us all!!!
That's what Hope and Change brings you. The destruction of middle eastern countries.

Old 10-14-2018, 12:42 AM
nng

I honestly hate the neocon warmongers. No more neocon wars. I was a second grader when 9/11 happened saw it on Fox News. Even then I knew the war on Iraq was b*ll**** saddams army never attacked us, therefore for there was no need to go Into Iraq. It would be like if 19 random Americans did a terrorist attack in France and then France decided to invade the USA. Boy was Bush dumb as s*it!!! And the endless wars in the middle east just don't stop. I just feel enraged thinking of all the neocon wars that happened. It's hard not to sympathize with Iran when the USA has literally destroyed so many Muslim nations, and the brain dead so called "patriots" are fine and dandy with it!! Sad!! USA should stop bullying other nations. I just want to add that if you want to know the real truth about USA watch empire files by abby Martin. I really admire her work.

Old 10-14-2018, 12:56 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
That's what Hope and Change brings you. The destruction of middle eastern countries.
I understand your frustration, but this mess did not start with Obama. We've had our fingers in the Middle Eastern pie for a long, long time, and we never seem to learn anything from it.

Old 10-14-2018, 01:19 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times
Quote:
I honestly hate the neocon warmongers. No more neocon wars. I was a second grader when 9/11 happened saw it on Fox News. Even then I knew the war on Iraq was b*ll**** saddams army never attacked us, therefore for there was no need to go Into Iraq. It would be like if 19 random Americans did a terrorist attack in France and then France decided to invade the USA. Boy was Bush dumb as s*it!!! And the endless wars in the middle east just don't stop. I just feel enraged thinking of all the neocon wars that happened. It's hard not to sympathize with Iran when the USA has literally destroyed so many Muslim nations, and the brain dead so called "patriots" are fine and dandy with it!! Sad!! USA should stop bullying other nations. I just want to add that if you want to know the real truth about USA watch empire files by abby Martin. I really admire her work.
Actually Iraqi citizens weren't involved in the attack.

So your analogy would be Americans attack France, and then France invades Italy

Old 10-14-2018, 01:33 AM
nng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Actually Iraqi citizens weren't involved in the attack.

So your analogy would be Americans attack France, and then France invades Italy
So true!! You are right, Iraq and Iraqis literally had nothing to do with 9/11 bush literally destroyed an entire nation ( Iraq) for no reason except to profit off of war. We know dick Cheney and Halliburton made millions, if not billions from that war. Evil runs deep in the USA 🇺🇸 leadership; warmongers all of them 😡

Old 10-14-2018, 01:41 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I gather you forgave Bush Jr. for invading Iraq,because he thought Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:09 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,985,179 times
Quote:
You knew in 2nd grade that war on a country was bullcrap. I knew how to pick my nose in 2nd grade. Shows how badly your community indoctrinated you at such a young age. Now that you're older, try to escape your surroundings while there's still hope. That level of brainwashing is down right terrifying.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:12 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
I didn't really have a problem with getting rid of Saddam - who had been a middle east headache for decades. What I did have a problem with was that we weren't prepared for what came after Saddam - and that cost a lot of lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies